Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (55975 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Cristiano Ronaldo / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by newsynews: 2:22pm On May 22, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZLm_rjhn3/?taken-by=anthony_joshua

New World Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua was spotted with Floyd Mayweather and his TMT crew. The Nigerian born British boxer, is currently rumored to be having a social media flirtatous affair with one of the Hadid sisters, Bella Hadid who just broke up with Canadian Singer, The Weeknd.

Who do you think will win if AJ fights with Mayweather?

http://wotzup.ng/heavyweight-champion-anthony-joshua-pictured-with-floyd-mayweather-and-crew/

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by thorpido(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2017
This May weather and his dressing style. smiley

AJ will beat May weather if they square up.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by decatalyst(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2017
A champion flock with champions!

wink

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by newsynews: 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:

Mayweather will beat AJ FLAWLESSLY. He will use short man sense.

lalasticlala

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by thorpido(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala
Which one is short man sense?You don't know the height and arm length of AJ is an advantage?Moreover,Mayweather is not even in the heavyweight category

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=newsynews post=56769242]Mayweather will beat AJ FLAWLESSLY. He will use short man sense.

Short man sense kwa?....i laugh in cantonese

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by LOGDAN(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
All hail the great Yorùbá people

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua eventually did what our Akwa Ibom weakling called Samuel Peters couldn't do

Being an igbo man myself, I wish I were Yorùbá. embarassed

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
good that is why APC government sent them abroad to fulfill their dreams. God bless APC for this nice work

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Caustics: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
cool cool guys am gonna be a boxer when i retire

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by crackerspub: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraAngitator: 8:42pm
All hail the great Yorùbá people

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua eventually did what our Akwa Ibom weakling called Samuel Peters couldn't do

Being an igbo man myself, I wish I were Yorùbá. embarassed

mumu2

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:

They fight in different weight categories. Never going to happen.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Vanpascore(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
If i handle this Joshua. . . . .enn!! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by otimize(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
Da real MMM...
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by LastSurvivor11: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
When money meet real money..
Enjoy dudes..
Fame and fortune..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by countsparrow: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
Who dey ask who go win if dem 2 fight? Smh for u

Na people like u dey compare kongi and ariel soap say who sabi wash white pass

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZLm_rjhn3/?taken-by=anthony_joshua

New World Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua was spotted with Floyd Mayweather and his TMT crew. The Nigerian born British boxer, is currently rumored to be having a social media flirtatous affair with one of the Hadid sisters, Bella Hadid who just broke up with Canadian Singer, The Weeknd.

Who do you think will win if AJ fights with Mayweather?

http://wotzup.ng/heavyweight-champion-anthony-joshua-pictured-with-floyd-mayweather-and-crew/

How will AJ fight Mayweather? Are the in the same weight class? Mumu blogger

Wait lemme plug back ur brain

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by delors(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:

They r not in d same category. AJ will murder him. Their weights are different.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
Make den no spoil dis boi o
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by ba7man(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala
You're talking trash.

Just take a look at AJ's fist and Mayweather's head....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Tenim47(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
heartbreak is not when your lover dumped you
heartbreak is when your newly weded wife preparing food in the kitchen nd call you 4rm the living room "HONEY HOW MANY MAGGI CUBE SHOULD I PUT IN THIS POUNDING YAM" ): grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala
I presume you just started watching boxing

24 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by otimize(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Men , how much is this plot if land This Wickedness, I rather you say Buhari is dead than do this.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by GreatEngineer(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala
Hahaha short man sense for boxing, na for street fighting the thing dey work expecially for nodding.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by eitsei(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2017
AJ is heavyweight he will definitely beat the fvck out of welterweight Mayweather

12 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2017
Ok let's do it here on nairaland.click like if u tink AJ will win and share if u tink mayweather will win

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2017
delors:

They r not in d same category. AJ will murder him. Their weights are different.

No contest there.

Mayweather may get his brains scrambled if AJ raps him upside the head.

No one will ever let them fight sef.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by jc4real(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2017
Caustics:
cool cool guys am gonna be a boxer when i retire

In other words ur gonna be dead man when u retire tongue

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala

They don't belong to the same category,AJ ring with the monsters while moneymay is the intro.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2017
una want make Aj commit murder?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by merits(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by jtwest(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2017
Mayweather short man sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.