Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (824 Views)

Sound, Neat And Sexy Samsung S4 For Sale / Samsung S4 (Spoilt Screen) For Sale / Samsung S4 Or S5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by patfenda(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2017
Re: . by sicily4u: 10:45am On May 23, 2017
Can I see the picture
Re: . by patfenda(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
sicily4u:
Can I see the picture
Re: . by sicily4u: 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
No back view, how is the battery life, how long does it last
Re: . by patfenda(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2017
sicily4u:
Re: . by patfenda(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2017
Whizpete:

Bro the battery no get life at all ooo
sorry to disappoint whizpete.... I bought a solid Samsung s4 battery for my phone and its very ok... 3k
Re: . by patfenda(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
sicily4u:
bro i have uploaded the front and back pix but if u are thinking of neatness its 95/100 u wont regret having the phone... Its a promise
Re: . by daamazing(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2017
Whizpete:

I understand you wanna sell your phone, but I'm also an s4 user like you, don't mislead your buyer, tell them the truth about the whole thing...

How can you say that a phone with full HD screen, octacore processor, 5" screen and a lot of battery draining bloatwares, powered by a poor 2600mah battery has a good battery life...

Bros fear God na! The only way you can enjoy good battery life is if you use z custom rom, but that won't even do much!

That phone battery is wack!
Most Samsung devices battery are wack!
Re: . by daamazing(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2017
Whizpete:

No be lie bro!

I wanted to sell my phone to buy S6 of recent oo, someone advised me not to that the battery life is worse than S4 sef...

Then I saw another post here on NL when someone said he sold his S6 because of poor battery, afraid catch me ah swear!

I jejely used the money for something else... Honestly I'm finding it difficult in getting a flagship phone with good battery life, there seems to be none except from the Chinese brands!
True! You can try xiaomi, Vivo(my favorite), Meizu, oukitel.. They're good brands.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Below 26,000 Naira For Kids And Adults / Tech Premier League 2017: CARLCARE VS. AFMOBI / Please Can You Withdraw Usa Adsense Earning With Payonner Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.