Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k (5943 Views)

The Must Needed Wordpress Themes & Plugins Now Available For Free / Bearthemes Now Open: Clean Premium WordPress Themes & Plugin. Buy 2 Get 1 Free / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good evening all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2017
I will give you a Clean, Attractive and world class websites/blog design/redesign

What you get:
- Clean layout and design
- easy to manage
- AdSense compliant
- Premium design

Delivery within 2-3 days (or earlier).

I Guarantee You: With my offered Packages, your site/blog will look great.

Contact me by call/Whatsapp: 09031695359
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by cydophobia(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Do you have vantage theme or any good templates for school website.
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
cydophobia:
Do you have vantage theme or any good templates for school website.
Yes... I have a couple of theme perfect for that... 09031695359
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Happy Sunday all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Monitoring and managing stocks in store can be a very daunting and repetitive task, leading to loss of precious time and man power.
This is a very important task especially in big pharmaceutical stores and super markets, and other stores with large number of stocks.
If you desire to make this process easy and less time consuming, you are welcome.

Benefit of online stock manager:
- Real time monitoring of stocks
- monitor stocks on the go
- easy to use and update
- get notified when a particular stock is running out
-and lots more.

If you are interested in setting up an online stock manger for your store please contact us today on
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank you all for the patronage so far...
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Thank God its Friday...
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by cydophobia(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Pixeldesign:

Thanks.
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Good morning all...
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
spec, origin, quality control assurance and trading terms
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good evening nairalanders
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Good morning all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by cydophobia(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pixeldesign:

Thank you.
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
I will be designing a MINI e-commerce website for the first 10 persons to indicate interest.

Cost = Call for price quote.

What you will get (Deliverables)
1. Domain name of your choosing
2. Hosting plan.
3. an ecommerce website

What features will you be getting?
1. 1-10 pages e.g Home page, shop, Various Categories, cart, checkout, testimonial, landing page, portfolio, contact us, privacy policy, terms of use etc.

2. 5 simple product design.

3. 2 logo Samples (optional)

4. Relivant Contents in all pages.

Please do Note: client will provide the contents

Delivery time : 3 days

What you will supply:
1. Contents
2. Logo (if any)
3. Desired domain name
4. Credentials for setting up online payment (optional)

Example of what you will be getting:
http://www.krawdel.com.ng
https://www.computips.tech
http://buylondonused.online

Thanks.

To get started:
Call: 09031695359
Whatsapp:09031695359
email: pixeldesign.ng@gmail.com
web: www.pixeldesign.com.ng
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good afternoon all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Sunday all and happy independence day
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Happy Friday all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good afternoon all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy new week everyone... Thank you all for the order so far. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
Keep the order coming
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good Evening all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good evening all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good morning Nigeria... Its a wonderful morning. Remember to contact me by call/Whatsapp: 09031695359 for your website, blog, graphics design job.
We give the best job at the best price
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello every one... From us at Pixel Design Inc. We sayba big thank you to all our loyal clients... It has been all about you all the while.
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Dollarground(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Information marketing business is the best and most trusted way which you can use to make money from your blog.

Information marketing business is just selling of information usually In form of ebooks.

This is not like other online business which you have already tried but nothing came out of it.

Let me tell you what you don't know,

People tell you that google Adsense is the best and only way to make money from your blog. This they tell you but they won't tell you that to make money from Adsense, you must have a huge number of traffic flowing to your blog.
Most of these successful bloggers out there are all into information marketing business if you don't know.

You hear about Adsense and you want to kill yourself because Adsense do not want to accept you or they have accepted you but you are not earning from that.

What I want to tell you now is that information marketing business is a very good online business which only few people know about it.
The most interesting part of it is that you can setup the business to work on autopilot system.

Autopilot system Means that all transactions between you and your customers are done automatically.

What do I mean?

When someone buys your product from your blog, the person will pay you directly from your blog and he or she will download the product they purchased automatically after payment.
You don't need to meet with the buyer or have conversations with him or her.

My dear, this is the best opportunity for you to tap into this business. I will not want you to miss this.

Another interesting part of it is that even if you have only one eBook for sale, you can make as much money as you want hence you are still with the eBook. You can sell as many times as you can.

I want to assure you that this business is the best online business for you.
If you begin this business, you will forget about Adsense.

The problem of most people in starting this business they don't know how to create information products to sell.

I have made that very simple for you.

I will give you my most selling products which you will start selling immediately and make your own money.

You will be the lucky person to get all these ebooks, software and scripts for just 3000 Naira. $10 for people outside Nigeria.

Information marketing business eBook .

PayPal eBook.

blogger seo and traffic pack.

affiliate cash secret.

Bulk SMS script.

EBook writer software.

Premium yoast seo plugin.

WordPress guide.

Blogger e-commerce guide.

WordPress online store creator.

Etc.

All these for just 3000 naira only.

That is $10 for those outside Nigeria .

These are great product which you definitely need for your startup.

Remember, most of these products costs more than 3000 naira.

This means, you can resell them according to your own price.

Payment is via bank transfer or deposit.

For those outside Nigeria, you will pay through PayPal secure payment.

Contact me to get yours now.
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is an opportunity you and your business have been waiting for. Don't miss it.

Call us today on: 09031695359
Text us too on: 09031695359
Or just whatsapp us 09031695359

Take advantage of this opportunity today
Check out our portfolio on
http://www.pixeldesign.com.ng/portfolio

DON'T MISS THIS FOR A LIFE TIME
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello every one... From us at Pixel Design Inc. We say a big thank you to all our loyal clients... It has been all about you all the while.
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Happy Friday all
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
This are some samples of my previous work
www.bga.com.ng
www.debbywales.com.ng
www.isdpltd.com
www.luxhampers.ng

And more
Re: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k by Pixeldesign: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good evening all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Strategies You Should Use For Massive Traffic Generation / Phpmyadmin And Dreamweaver8 Uploading Picture Issues / Why Not A .NG Tld?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.