Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,928 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Is The Difference Between Post Engagement And Clicks In Facebook Page Ad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Difference Between Post Engagement And Clicks In Facebook Page Ad (814 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / The Difference Between Marketing And Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Post Engagement And Clicks In Facebook Page Ad by Senipapa(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Have a functioning Facebook page, and I plan to start running paid ads on it in the coming days.

But before I proceed I will like to have a clear knowledge of the difference between engagement and clicks cos in the common sense I feel engagement should lead to click, but sometimes I get many times higher clicks than engagement in a post and this has left me totally confused.

Someone should please enlighten me.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Post Engagement And Clicks In Facebook Page Ad by Afonjashapmouth: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Your post engagements will equal the total of your post Likes, post comments, and post shares

The key here is "posts." Your campaign results aren't only reporting on the Likes happening on your post directly, but also Likes that happen on other posts as a result of seeing your ad. This is meant to give you a bigger picture idea of what kinds of actions people are taking after they see your ad
Re: What Is The Difference Between Post Engagement And Clicks In Facebook Page Ad by Senipapa(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Your post engagements will equal the total of your post Likes, post comments, and post shares

The key here is "posts." Your campaign results aren't only reporting on the Likes happening on your post directly, but also Likes that happen on other posts as a result of seeing your ad. This is meant to give you a bigger picture idea of what kinds of actions people are taking after they see your ad
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Grammarly Premium Account / Uber Advice Needed / How To Start Mini-importation Business In Nigeria As A Newbie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.