Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 (7586 Views)

**IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) / 2008 Honda Odyssey Ex-l Tv/dvd - 8 Passenger Leather/roof In Lagos, Nigeria ₦3.5 / New Arrival Of Honda Odyssey 2003 Model ( Pix Attached ) 1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2010
We hold the record on nairaland for selling a car in the fastest record time!!
I dare say in Nigeria too. . . . We sold a car under 6hrs. . . Advert put up by 7am and payment made by 1pm same day!!

Like before, we pirde ourselves in giving the best at little or even no profit
But to be sure people are well lettered on Auto matters, drive the best cars and be happy to have spent money!!

Below is our first release for the year 2010, which is the year for making money and being happy and then praising God.
It woulda closed sales for 2009 but for the Port Congestion!!

2003 Nissan Murano
SL, Full Options, Chocolate Colour, Tan Interior mixed with Orange dashboard
An awesome mixture. . . This colour no pass two for Naija
Low Average Mileage. . .88,000miles. . . . hassle free and Correct GBEDU!!! For music lovers like me
A beauty to Behold!!!
Pre-Ordered for N2,500,000.00 only for a non-Nairalander
The beast is hitting the Road for the Eastern Hinterland by the weekend!!!
And guess what, i do the driving myself. . . .its a hubby and you are assured of careful handling!!!

Pls Nairalander, feed ya eyes and get back to us. . . . . .emperoneroh@yahoo.com; 07031896630

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2010
Mileage
Interiors
Backside

. . . . . . . Just a beauty to Behold!!

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2010
If you get any cleaner anywhere else, pls go ahead!
But we assure you of our unwavering honesty and openness!!

More photos

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2010
We do it like fine wine. . . . .better with each passing day!!!
Check out. . . . . .call Emperoh and get a royal Experience!!

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by lonchi: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2010
How much for LandRover Freelander 2002/2003 model landing in Nigeria excluding clearing.
Please reply ASAP.

Tx.
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2010
Lonchi!!
Will get back to you shortly!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by lonchi: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2010
Tx and waiting!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
lonchi:

Tx and waiting!

A 2003 Land Rover Freelander will cost you N1,500,000.00 pre-order without clearing
If i clear for you, i will take N1,750,000.00 to deliver to your door steps!!

email-emperoneroh@yahoo.com for more on this!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Fhemmmy: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2010
Chieffffffffff . . . .Welcome into the Pre-Order Family, i am sure you will make it, cos you are one of gentlemen around here.
Good luck and be blessed.
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Chieffffffffff . . . .Welcome into the Pre-Order Family, i am sure you will make it, cos you are one of gentlemen around here.
Good luck and be blessed.

U are amongst my Fore-runners!!
I dey follow una steps!!
Thanks for the recommendation!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by lonchi: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Thanks.

Will send you an e-mail, but someone's offering N1.45m cleared - full options.

Will be in touch.
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
lonchi:

Thanks.

Will send you an e-mail, but someone's offering N1.45m cleared - full options.

Will be in touch.

I will like to buy from the person!!!
Check closely though. . . . . personal opinion, i wouldn't advise you to go for the Freelander cos of its wahala!!
But whatever the case, we are here to serve you!!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by lonchi: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
Thanks.
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
I just found  and purchased the Cleanest 2002 Honda Accord
Mileage is below Annual Average Mileage = 64k miles!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Leather Seats
V6 Engine and Very Very Sound!!
Great Drive and U won't get any cleaner Baby Boy

If you see any scratch, you get 50k back!!!

I am offering it pre-order wise at a give away!!

Commit just N100k and pay the rest on delivery!!
Default attracts a fine of N10k when refunding. . . . . grin grin I pray say e no go reach like that!!

My price is just N1,400,000.00 only (One Million, Four Hundred Thousand Naira); FIXED!! U won't get a clean Accord as such any cheaper!!
See the Pictures; Pls beat with me, pics were taken at Night but still clear enough for you to make your assesment!!

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
More pictures
Any scratch attracts 50k rebate!!!

Call in!! I never even post finish person don call!!
Nairaland, una like better thing!!!

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sharp Tires
Nice Color
Very beholding and appealing to the eyes!!

U don't get a cleaner Baby boy!!!
I can bet my salary!! grin grin grin

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
This is the lowest Mileage for a Honda Accord made in 2002
Fellow dealers in house can attest to that!!!
Its gonna be marked Sold beofre u know it
Remember, we hold the record as the fastest deal to have ever been done on Nairaland
That just tell you how much our products are appreciated!!

Call in now. . . .before this passes you by!!

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2010
We do it like fine wine, better with each passing day!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Sequoia(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2010
this is so clean. but if i wanted a 2002 civic, how much would i need to pay for that?
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sequoia:

this is so clean. but if i wanted a 2002 civic, how much would i need to pay for that?

Thank you Sequoia for appreciating our efforts. . . . i hope u drive a Sequioa some day if u are not driving something bigger already!!
We will do a 2002 Civic for N1.350m delivered to your door steps registered!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
You won't get a cleaner Honda Baby Boy!!
Take advantage of this offer!!!!

Enquiries about other cars are also welcome!!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
Progress. . . . . .keep the calls coming!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Busybody2(f): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
Emperoh:

Progress. . . . . .keep the calls coming!!

angry angry angry You forgot to add that only men, and not ladies are allowed to call, have you forgotten how jealous I am and how fragile my heart is embarassed angry cry cry
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2010
Busy_body:

angry angry angry You forgot to add that only men, and not ladies are allowed to call, have you forgotten how jealous I am and how fragile my heart is embarassed angry cry cry

. . . , and u also forget its the ladies that bring n the bulk of the money u use for the Louis Vuitton, Givenchy and Armanis that i splash on ya?
. . . . .u got no option babe!! They pay more the good thing is they don't get to see your private property but i see theirs!! grin grin shocked
Isn't it a fair game? I get to see theirs but they don't see urs?
Now wait for the money to come by. . . . rather asking how its made or don't u care any more the RollRoyce Phantom i just ordered for you
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
We will not compromise our integrity just to make a few bucks!!
We are building the foundation of a future conglomerate and such can't be built on dishonesty!!

Trust us to disclose known defects in everything we sell to you and go home in peace of mind!!

Who is taking the bride above home?
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by dontworry(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
I WILL GIVE YOU 950K CASH DOWN FOR THE HONDA TODAY IF YOU WILL DEAL.

WHERE IS THE CAR LOCATION RIGHT NOW?

REGARDS
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by german007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Emperoh,

Well done on this pre-order idea, I know you didn't know this, But you have always been on of my mentors!, I have secretly been under your tutelage and I have been a hidden student in the "College of Emperoh, Good luck again!,

@Busybody,

Hope you are ok ?, Wanted to apologise for the little upheaval a few weeks ago, Il put it to misinterpreting you and the mourning ambience we were all in that day, Im a lover, Not a fighter, smiley

Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
dontworry:

I WILL GIVE YOU 950K CASH DOWN FOR THE HONDA TODAY IF YOU WILL DEAL.

WHERE IS THE CAR LOCATION RIGHT NOW?

REGARDS

. . . . but this is not a Nigerian used 99 model tongue tongue tongue shocked
This is a top of the range 2002 model k?
Now go and look for 500k and complete the money
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Busybody2(f): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
Emperoh:

. . . , and u also forget its the ladies that bring n the bulk of the money u use for the Louis Vuitton, Givenchy and Armanis that i splash on ya?
. . . . .u got no option babe!! They pay more the good thing is [size=16pt]they don't get to see your private property but i see theirs!! grin grin :oIsn't it a fair game? I get to see theirs but they don't see urs?[/size]
Now wait for the money to come by. . . . rather asking how its made or don't u care any more the RollRoyce Phantom i just ordered for you

No, I refuse to believe I just read that right shocked I'd rather stick to my belief that I am a dunce who can't read and has serious problems deciphering that obscure language called "English language" cheesy

Now my baby Emperor's gat me thinking, hmmm, wonder what his response would be if I say he should be inviting those customers round to the house so that instead of him taking days and wasting vital energy to get through all of them, with me "on board", we will get through them quicker and that would mean more money in the coffer for us, for less time and input cool 

What an ingenious idea, i am too brilliant for my own good cool About time I start earning my own keep too and prove my worth as a good wife cheesy My darling Emperor is gonna be so proud of me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Busybody2(f): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2010
german007:

[color=#006600@Busybody,

Hope you are ok ?, Wanted to apologise for the little upheaval a few weeks ago, Il put it to misinterpreting you and the mourning ambience we were all in that day, Im a lover, Not a fighter, smiley [/color]

No worries, seriously I am not vexed, was unperturbed by the whole shenanigan cos I made sure I had the last word that day tongue so what more do I want, ain't that unreasonable ya know tongue grin
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
german007:

@Emperoh,

Well done on this pre-order idea, I know you didn't know this, But you have always been on of my mentors!, I have secretly been under your tutelage and I have been a hidden student in the "College of Emperoh, Good luck again!,

The greatest german007, i hail thee. . . . the James Bond of Pre-order informations.
I care much about you how we do business here and i can see u are amongst those upholding the tenets of transparency and fairness here
Your cars also speak for itself. . . . keep it up bro and may we see and earn the fruits of our labour!
It shall be well with us. . . .thank you for the recognition!!
Re: Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 by Emperoh(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2010
Hmmmm. . . . , take advantage of this rare offer. . . . someone is out to grab it!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

quick sale: 6 Months Registered Audi A3 2002 Model @ 550k(non-negotiable). / 2006 Honda Discussion Continues - Reduced Price / INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.