Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About (48813 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by BroadwayAfrica: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Following the drama that surrounded Nigerian comedian and actor Ayo Makun's marriage, BroadwayTV caught up with him to clear the air but the brief and diplomatic Ayo feigned ignorance saying he didn't know what he was being asked.

Few weeks ago, AY's wife Mabel exposed his raunchy chat with another woman on Instagram by posting a screenshot of the chat warning the said lady who goes by the name Freda Francis to stay away from her husband.

Watch what AY had to say about the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWA1G9G7dsU

Read more on;

http://www.broadwayafrica.com/trouble-in-paradise-ays-wife-mabel-makun-exposes-raunchy-chats-of-her-husband-with-another-woman/

2 Likes

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by tydi(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2017
wait make I fry sperm!

3 Likes

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2017
tydi:
wait make I fry sperm!
Yabaleft someborri af escaped again cry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by chriskosherbal(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Celebrities hmmm grin grin cheesy
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by olureignforever: 3:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Yeyebrities and scandals. I wanted to give a F. U. C. K but lost it.

1 Like

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by praizephoto(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2017
lol.... this ay sef sabi do Comedy for real life

in other news... funny Comedy ...i see something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGmdGCdeTr0&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by crazyABO(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Why will u knw They should have asked him what PONYOUR meant he would have remembered wink badt guy grin

3 Likes

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by brunofarad(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
sad

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked

AY broke Ubi Franklin's home.

Now I hear Freda Francis's boyfriend in US doesn't take her call again.

I know karma is coming for him, because his wife Mabel looks very cheap.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by ChuzzyBlog: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by eti78(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Bloggers want to sow a seed of discord

4 Likes

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by anonyguy: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Who doesn't know he used all those news to sell his new movie?

Meanwhile My canon t4i 650D is for sale with 18-55mm lens, two batteries, and a free bag.

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3846713/canon-t4i-650d-sale
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by slimkiss(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by Omotayor123(f): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
clown grin
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by jeeqaa7(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Ok
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmmmm.....
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by corenewsonline: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by moriss33(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2017
lost all ma f**ks.... can't find any...check the poster below..
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by hardeycute(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Nairaland - Gossip Site

I am tired

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by DONSMITH123(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2017
AY!

Save your marriage biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by MrImole: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2017
The type of answer I give when I don't want to talk about something to someone.
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by EmmyDJourno: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Succeed as a man and the rest is BS

For his hot hot wife to be running to Social media to report the lady, you go know say "I no do again" no dey her dictionary

Please Note: Success reveals your truth nature grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by Atlantia(f): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2017
This Ay sef.
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by johnstar(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Dm don start again

So dis new week nw na marriage ppl mata wn dey front page?

2 Likes

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by free2ryhme: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
After you might eaten stolen apple abi
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by Vatinie: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Really ay
Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by emmabest2000(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since we are in era of Broke , Broken and Brokables ....

I comments my reserved ... grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you a Christian or an Eckist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos / In 2020 My Attention Is Very Expensive - Tonto Dikeh Shares New Pictures / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.