Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

oKAY - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / oKAY (1238 Views)

Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage? / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

oKAY by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
AAAAAAAAA
Re: oKAY by jendor4sure: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Your life seems complicated

1 Like

Re: oKAY by SirVintageCock: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Only you undecided
Re: oKAY by sisisioge: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmmm....you are covered.

Firstly, you need to relax. Ensure you read well and give absolute attention in class. You will win.

Secondly, you need not break up with your sisi because of her mother. All you need is to take her as far away as possible when you two eventually settle. If MIL is in USA, take your babe to UK to settle. That way, you only get to see a little of her.

Thirdly, you've got to improvise with the tension. Call her and get dirty...there's always another way of doing things
wink

Issues resolved grin

1 Like

Re: oKAY by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....you are covered.

Firstly, you need to relax. Ensure you read well and give absolute attention in class. You will win.

Secondly, you need not break up with your sisi because of her mother. All you need is to take her as far away as possible when you two eventually settle. If MIL is in USA, take your babe to UK to settle. That way, you only get to see a little of her.

Thirdly, you've got to improvise with the tension. Call her and get dirty...there's always another way of doing things
wink

Issues resolved grin

Thanks.
Re: oKAY by ivyy(f): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Unfortunately no one here can help you sad
Re: oKAY by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2017
ivyy:

Sadly
Re: oKAY by yomi007k(m): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2017
ivyy:
tongue

But im sure u can help me...
Re: oKAY by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
My third week in Europe for a programme and I am just sad, I am too concerned about succeeding in what I came to do, which is making me uneasy and not be the "ME" that people love in Nigeria. This is feeding off on my confidence.

Again, I feel I am not competitive enough and people with various experiences and better resume may best me off this opportunity, I am supposed to be enjoying myself I am not.

Lastly, I may have to break up with the love of my life, the mother is a case, honestly, I do not think I want the woman in my life long-term, need to be free of her. It breaks my heart because I really love my babe.

Last Lastly, I think I need sexual healing, and this Oyinbos' no dey look my side.

Help a brother!

Give your life to Christ, satan is the author of confusion

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: oKAY by ivyy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Sadly

Lol pele.
Re: oKAY by VargasVee(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol broo I understand, totally.

Happened to me to, it's normal those first time anxieties.

Thing is, you just got to keep your head straight and do your thing, have it at the back of your mind most of them are racists not all. Worst thing that'll happen is if you keep up this low self-esteem up. Once you're confident and they see you can put up with all their BS, it's on.

And do not think too much cause everyone you know probably would be thinking you're making millions whilst life is hard here.

Ps: I was the only black kid on my first day at school so you should know. Cheers

1 Like

Re: oKAY by Homeboiy: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
No ashawo house for US?

bro take ur time o
Re: oKAY by crackhaus: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
My third week in Europe for a programme and I am just sad, I am too concerned about succeeding in what I came to do, which is making me uneasy and not be the "ME" that people love in Nigeria. This is feeding off on my confidence.

Again, I feel I am not competitive enough and people with various experiences and better resume may best me off this opportunity, I am supposed to be enjoying myself I am not.
Unless you're domiciled in the farthest southernmost part of Antarctica, there will always be people around you with better resumes even if you had a PhD. This is not a problem.
Be on the lookout for opportunities you're a perfect fit for.

Lastly, I may have to break up with the love of my life, the mother is a case, honestly, I do not think I want the woman in my life long-term, need to be free of her. It breaks my heart because I really love my babe.
That makes sense. I myself have broken up with someone because of her younger sister who likes to see visions no one asked her to see.

Break it up if that will give you peace of mind, but don't kid yourself by claiming you really love her.

Last Lastly, I think I need sexual healing, and this Oyinbos' no dey look my side.

Help a brother!
Like the poster above implied, get an oyinbo whose job revolves around providing sexual healing for clients. Problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: oKAY by Quinn22(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Iyam not hunderstanding at all!

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This One Also A Mother? / 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide / My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.