Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine (983 Views)

How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / How Is The Flood Of Noah's Time Just? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Have you noticed that nowadays most people who profess to be Christian are not any different from the heathen men and sinners, they both are thinking the same. Walk into any of these popular religious house's you'd hear worried, complaints and hunger to amass wealth as the sinner's and politicians do and then ignorant folks will begin to wonder if there is any difference between those who profess to know CHRIST JESUS and those who don't...

Hear most of the prayers of notable preachers who claim to be walking and working for the Almighty God and they actually have scriptural backing to their​ so called prayer points, ignorant of the word of God Almighty, Jesus Christ who became flesh and blood and lived amongst us for 33 and a half years, crucified on the cross of Calvary and was declared to be the son of God Almighty with power according the Spirit of holiness and the resurrection from the dead and together with us, the Almighty God raised us and got us seated together with CHRIST in the heavenly places in Zion. Praise God Almighty for ever..

What I am sharing hasn't become reality to them, they are still figuring out how to solve their dead problems and challenges which died when they died together with CHRIST and was buried and when the almighty God raised Christ and us together these challenges never came out and forever we have been justified and acquitted of whatever charges which was labeled against us. The apostles of Christ put it like these...,..

" Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

For in CHRIST dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

And you are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also you are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also you are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who has raised him from the dead.

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, has the Almighty God quickened together with CHRIST, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. Your body right now belongs to the mighty power of God Almighty and his wonderful wisdom, operating and working out the perfect will of God Almighty....

This the way the apostles of Christ Jesus thought, these kind of thinking are strange and irrational thoughts. They don't make sense and doesn't measure with men tradition, I mean what is obtained in the society nations. You can only be informed about these kind of reasoning by the Spirit of holiness, the holy Spirit of God Almighty. Fast forward to today notable preachers prayers you will hear them contradicting themselves... They have never heard or comprehend that all the promises of God Almighty in CHRIST is AMEN........ They don't know and were never thought of what I am sharing with you right now.. hear their prayers and passion

Prayers to tackle this year by (G.O DR D.K OLUKOYA)
1. By the power of the God Elijah, terror must bury terror this year
2. I shall not be used as a sacrifice by the power in the blood of Jesus I.e there will be release of vampire & cannibal spirit.
3. Vampire power hear the word of the Lord drink your own blood and eat your own flesh. Ps 27 & Isa 49
4. Harvest must meet harvest in my life
5. My father by your ordained prophet lead me into this year and preserve me in this year. Hosea 12:13
6. My father deliver me from every agenda of destiny impotent
7. O Lord behold the threatening of my hardened enemies and arise for my sake. Form the habit of reporting the enemies to God. Act 4
8. Evil shall bow before the good
9. Favour must meet favour in my life
10. I claim net breaking breakthrough by the power in the blood of Jesus. Peter had such breakthrough
11. My enemies shall die in my place in the name of Jesus. Shout it 7 times
12. O God arise and let my enemies be scattered. shout it 7 times
13. Let the padlock from heaven silence my silencers in d name of Jesus.
14. Weapon brought by the enemies to the battle front must backfire
15. Anger of Mother Earth be silence by the blood of Jesus..... Already agreed that earth is their mother.
16. Help me Lord not to major in vanity
17. The sun will not smite me by day nor the moon by night
18. My rest, my release, my restoration manifest by fire
19. The rebellious must dwell in dry land
20. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. National anthem for us this year is you have been doing your work father perfect your work.
21. Let the manifestation of grace in 3 fold appear in my life. 5 mean grace and 5×3= 15
22. My father move me to a new level of grace
23. Anointing for profitable creativity fall upon me
24. Let a Fresh anointing of the Holy Ghost fall upon me
25. Let the wickedness of the wicked expire. Shout it 10 times...... Tissue paper in the original agenda of the unchangeable God Almighty.... What a people..... Deception everywhere because they themselves have been deceived. Why won't their members and followers be deceived..... I remember what the prophets of the most high God Almighty spoke before

" Behold, the days come, said the Lord GOD Almighty, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD CHRIST: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD CHRIST, and shall not find it. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst. It doesn't matter if you are a celebrity or beautiful Queens and rich guys​, right now, every one is so hungry to hear the preaching of CHRIST, the word of faith which works miracles and supplies the Spirit of holiness, that means rest and fruitfulness in Zion heavenly Jerusalem.

You are among the most Favoured creatures if you ever find yourself reading these thoughts from the headquarters of God Almighty, the voice of heaven. Ensure you don't take it for nothing, but bow your knees and cry out to the almighty God for discernment and the Spirit of wisdom and revelations in the knowledge of God Almighty and of Christ Jesus.....

Hear how the apostles Prayed.....

" Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.

For this cause we also, since the day we heard of your love for the Spirit of God Almighty, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that you might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That you might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; Giving thanks unto the Father God Almighty, which have made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who have delivered us from the power of darkness, and have translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins... Praise God Almighty for ever... Oh what prayers.. Can you shout Amen if you want them... Amen.

Let me also show you how they asked the churches to pray for them

" Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Christ is a complete secret which isn't known by the wisdom of men and the lord God Almighty sent us to make him manifest for the whole world to believe and have faith in him.

" How then shall they call on CHRIST JESUS in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in CHRIST of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Praise God Almighty for ever and more. Amen.. The Gospel of peace and bringing glad tidings of good things.... Does these look like what you hear everyday, and on Sunday in your churches​ or you are busy fighting imaginary spirit's which is troubling you and needed to die for you to live... What a shame to these men who claim they have been sent by God Almighty....

Let me show you more pray points

" Wherefore I Paul also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

And have put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that is filling all in all... Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit of God Almighty.... You have been given the greatest authority ever to run things not by your power nor by your might but by my Spirit says the LORD CHRIST.... Don't forget that the holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ.

And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore you are no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Amen

Time will fail me to tell you everything...... Enjoy peace and blessings in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus... You are dead and your life, your new life in Christ is hidden in Christ in God Almighty... This is who you are and the way you should pray everyday with excessive Rejoicing and Thanksgiving every second... Amen

Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2017
Greetings sir
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Grace
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Oh light
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
God's grace
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Awesome
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2017
greatness
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 4:18am On Jun 25, 2017
sure thing
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Grace
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Great
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bam
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Check
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
First
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 4:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Joyful
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Joy
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
I agree
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Check out
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Sure
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wow
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yes
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Great
Re: Wouldn't you love to try this out, your little time, just imagine by lightblazingnow(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Grace

(1) (Reply)

Christ’s Resurrection—four Accounts, One Reality / Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 10/06/2018 / The Roman Catholics Perverted The Eunuch Tradition The True Gatekeepers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.