Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! (937 Views)

America Xantrex Inverter SW Series 3048E&4548E For A Quick Sale. / Brand New Samsung 960 Evo M.2 Nvme Ssd For A Quick Sale. 250gb / Get A Quick Loan Without Collateral On V-xchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Are you selling or buying an item online or on ground, while "Distance or Time" seems to be a barrier between you and your desire to acquire that item or to sell that item. Whatever the case may be, at "KAYBID GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY (Logistics and General Merchant)" WE HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE SUCH ITEM WHATEVER IT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE: "BY REMOVING SUCH BARRIER OF BOTH TIME and DISTANCE."

We have both trained, and experienced staffs to under take such task without fuss or hassle.
And our charges are pocket friendly.

For delivery of whatsoever kind, please do contact Us
Cyrus Jesunifemi
+234803 054 6462
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rendering deliveries
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
*Available
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by llionaire(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
cool
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Rendering deliveries
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Deliveries
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by Tolzeal(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
How do I trust you?
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolzeal:
How do I trust you?

I'd have to earn that trust. And only after your thorough background check
And a trial that will convince you as Trust has become an essential commodity,
which I have decided to add to myself as a value to thrive on.
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by omoskenso(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

I'd have to earn that trust. And only after your thorough background check
And a trial that will convince you as Trust has become an essential commodity,
which I have decided to add to myself as a value to thrive on.
Nice 1....i might be needing such as service,in like a week time I was like to do a pick up from Ikeja - Benin city, if ur on whatsapp let's discuss terms.
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Delivery services
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Delivery
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Deliveries
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 1:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Our services are always available
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Swift delivery at its peak
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Are you selling or buying an item online or on ground, while "Distance or Time" seems to be a barrier between you and your desire to acquire that item or to sell that item. Whatever the case may be, at "KAYBID GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY (Logistics and General Merchant)" WE HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE SUCH ITEM WHATEVER IT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE: "BY REMOVING SUCH BARRIER OF BOTH TIME and DISTANCE."

We have both trained, and experienced staffs to under take such task without fuss or hassle.

For delivery of whatsoever kind, please do contact us:
Operation Manager:
Cyrus Jesunifemi
+234803 054 6462
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2017
cool
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by raobiisstores: 12:29am On Oct 09, 2017
cool
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 1:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Available
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
For delivery of whatsoever kind, please do contact us:
Operation Manager:
Cyrus Jesunifemi
+234803 054 6462
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 12:05am On Jan 30, 2019

Cyrus Jesunifemi/Graceglory (Nairaland).
+234803 054 6462
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
Rendering deliveries
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tolzeal:
How do I trust you?

So, i waited this long to build the "Trust."
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by Tolzeal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

So, i waited this long to build the "Trust."

Still nothing TBH...
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

Cyrus Jesunifemi/Graceglory (Nairaland).
+234803 054 6462
Re: Do You Need A Quick Delivery, Contact US ASAP!!! by GRACEGLORY: 1:26am On Apr 01, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
Rendering deliveries

(1) (Reply)

BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE / Extremely Neat Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale In Lagos / Lg Inverter 1hp Split Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.