Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion (2553 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by chemystery: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
According to Matthew 7:13-14

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

From the data below which enlisted all religion and estimated number of adherents, it is evident Christianity is the MANY the bible is talking about while Rastafarianism is the FEW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
*Pastafarianism

3 Likes

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by divinehand2003(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Very wrong analysis and false conclusion my dear OP

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by luckyz4rea(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
chemystery:

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

From the data below which enlisted all religion and estimated number of adherents, it is evident Christianity is the MANY the bible is talking about while Rastafarianism is the FEW

Fallacy at it's peak!

Quotation out of context!

2 Likes

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by ellagabs(f): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
things we imagin wen the weed kicks in...

Say No to DRUGS !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Fallacy at it's peak!

How did he quote out of context?
The Bible clearly said so
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by lepasharon(f): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
OP are you a rastafarian?

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
ellagabs:

Say No to DRUGS !!!
You are right. A book written under the influence of weed actually needs weed to interprete it correctly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by lepasharon(f): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
divinehand2003:

The Bible says be not deceived, but most Christians have been deceived and it says be not of the world but most Christians are by celebrating Christmas, new year, mothers and fathers day tongue

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
siliconville:
You are right. A book written under the influence of weed actually needs weed to interprete it correctly
This is finishing... Raiden fatality

Bow ya head for prayer, so I can pray for you to avert anger of God( ie going to hell) on you grin

3 Likes

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by luckyz4rea(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
adepeter26:
How did he quote out of context? The Bible clearly said so
I feel like clapping for you for supporting such but i won't!
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by lepasharon(f): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by ellagabs(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
siliconville:

may God 4giv u...

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
ellagabs:

may God 4giv u...
May Lucifer rescue your soul from damnation of Yahweh
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by MuttleyLaff: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
chemystery:

Negative knowledge at work

luckyz4rea:
Fallacy at it's peak! Quotation out of context!
You saw that too

adepeter26:
How did he quote out of context?
He is comparing apples and oranges

adepeter26:
The Bible clearly said so
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows in their distress
and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world

- James 1:27

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means
caring for orphans and widows in their distress
and refusing to let the world corrupt you.

- James 1:27

The bible, in James 1:27, as seen above, identifies clearly and definitely what religion is
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by Victornezzar: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wer dd dis Op come out from

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wer dd dis Op come out from
his mother's womb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by ellagabs(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
adepeter26:

May Lucifer rescue your soul from damnation of Yahweh

i kn hw u feel, i was lik u b4 i was saved by grace...
soon u wil confess christ smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
ellagabs:

Same here.
I was like you before until God opened my inner eyes to believe Lucifer was right since day one

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by moblix: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aya c op brain 4 em leg
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by IKC10(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
chemystery:

Fallacy real one at that!
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by IKC10(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
ellagabs:

Yes sir, he will. That's why we need to keep publishing the truth and not relent.

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by chemystery: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2017
divinehand2003:
luckyz4rea:

Fallacy at it's peak!

IKC10:
Fallacy real one at that!
What is fallacy here? Is it that christianity isn't the religion with most adherent or rastafarianism isn't the least?

Isn't the way to christianity broad that you can find a church or place of worship in every nook and crannies of every street in any part of the world?

Isn't the way to christianity so broad that you can't walk out of your street or even put on your TV in the comfort of your home without hearing people preaching or trying to invite you to their church?

Isn't the way to christianity so broad that every Tom, Dick and Harry is erecting even canopies as church with loudspeak positioned in 4 cardinal points to make sure every Tom, Dick and Harry listens and join the broad way to destruction?

Now tell me, is it that easy to join rastafari? Have you seen or heard of their place of worship anywhere in Africa? How many of their members have you seen all your life both in real life and on TV?

The road to christianity is too broad and many are just flocking in. People convert to christianity than any other religion in the world. This is evident from that portion of the bible that rastafarianism and not christianity is likely to be the true religion

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by chemystery: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2017
lepasharon:
OP are you a rastafarian?
No, though I joined Rastafari movement back then in school when I started realizing the scam in religion (Christianity). I basically joined Rastafari movement due to my love for Iyaric and Jamaican Patois.
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by chemystery: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2017
ellagabs:

Say No to DRUGS !!!
siliconville:
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by IKC10(m): 12:35am On Jun 24, 2017
chemystery:

What is fallacy here? Is it that christianity isn't the religion with most adherent or rastafarianism isn't the least?

Isn't the way to christianity broad that you can find a church or place of worship in every nook and crannies of every street in any part of the world?

Isn't the way to christianity so broad that you can't walk out of your street or even put on your TV in the comfort of your home without hearing people preaching or trying to invite you to their church?

Isn't the way to christianity so broad that every Tom, Dick and Harry is erecting even canopies as church with loudspeak positioned in 4 cardinal points to make sure every Tom, Dick and Harry listens and join the broad way to destruction?

Now tell me, is it that easy to join rastafari? Have you seen or heard of their place of worship anywhere in Africa? How many of their members have you seen all your life both in real life and on TV?

The road to christianity is too broad and many are just flocking in. People convert to christianity than any other religion in the world. This is evident from that portion of the bible that rastafarianism and not christianity is likely to be the true religion
Just say that you didn't understand what God was saying there. The majority of people aren't born again, and do not want to follow the way of righteousness. They want to make it quick and now without following God's laws. But few want God's way. That's what the Bible means, ok?
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by chemystery: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2017
ellagabs:

Which Christ? The one the Isrealites denied? The Isrealites are still waiting for thee same god of israel that you profess to to send their Messiah because Jesus didnt fulfil the Messianic prophecies while citing evidence and prophecies from the same bible that christians use.

Strangers now understands the history, people and god of israelites more than the israelites. It is like the whole of the world understanding and arguing Nigerian history against all Nigerians. Isn't that ridiculous?

2 Likes

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by chemystery: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2017
IKC10:
Just say that you didn't understand what God was saying there. The majority of people aren't born again, and do not want to follow the way of righteous. They want to make it quick and now without following God's laws. But few want God's way. That's what the Bible means, ok?
And who are the majority? Christians. It means Christians are not following the way of god.
Christ says he is the way. Christianity means christ-like, meaning christians(followers of christ), being the majority, are following the wrong way. The bible didnt mention righteous or unrighteous. It says many and few which can both comprise of both the good and bad, but what matters most is if they are the broad way(Jesus way) or the narrow way (rastafarianism).

You will say christianity is the right way to god, but here the bible dismissed that
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by IKC10(m): 1:11am On Jun 24, 2017
chemystery:
And who are the majority? Christians. It means Christians are not following the way of god.
Christ says he is the way. Christianity means christ-like, meaning christians(followers of christ), being the majority, are following the wrong way. The bible didnt mention righteous or unrighteous. It says many and few which can both comprise of both the good and bad, but what matters most is if they are the broad way(Jesus way) or the narrow way (rastafarianism).

You will say christianity is the right way to god, but here the bible dismissed that
We are not following the way of god but the way of God hope you got it now?

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by chemystery: 2:22am On Jun 24, 2017
IKC10:
We are not following the way of god but the way of God hope you got it now?
I got it! It means this your god is human afterall. He cares about letter cases so much. Maybe he was lying when he said "...my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways". In fact, my ways are superior compared to his 'cause i would care less if my name was written in lowercase letters. Egocentric god i must say.

2 Likes

Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by luckyz4rea(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2017
chemystery:

It is possible to believe the wrong thing as the right! Truth for lies, but the truth will always prevail soon or later!

The church that i know isn't what you have described! Those are business ventures you are referring to as we know they've turned it into.

But you, me, and everyone know that the way to life is through Jesus but only refuse to come to terms with it.
Re: Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion by IKC10(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2017
chemystery:
I got it! It means this your god is human afterall. He cares about letter cases so much. Maybe he was lying when he said "...my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways". In fact, my ways are superior compared to his 'cause i would care less if my name was written in lowercase letters. Egocentric god i must say.
You have a conscience and you know that mu God exists. As for the insults, you can go ahead and insult Him. He still loves you. And this whole thing isn't about letters. He is never referred to as god in my Bible. But He is called God, ok? Please notice this: There is nothing you can say against my God that will ever make Him hate you. But you can do it as long as the earth remains. When this world rolls away, or natural death which happens to everyone visits, then, you will account for your words and face judgement. That's just it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Of Seventh Day Adventists / Revealing The Illuminati / Muslim In Belgium Demands Ban Of Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.