Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million (3542 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 2:12am On Jan 31, 2010
I first do not believe this was real but when I saw the 'physic', somefin told me 'you better believe MAN' This is the Phone's Information: Nokia 8800 Arte From Peter Aloisso. Price: 85,000 euros ($134,000 as at August 08 equivalence of 20.2milla!) The award for most dazzling bling belongs to Peter Aloisson. The company covered the Nokia Phone with MORE THAN 21 CARATS OF PINK AND WHITE DIAMONDS. That it! So is the phone for some sort of fashion or what?! Has anyone see this phone before? Not in this world! There are so many fins worth buying to this kinda phone. Nice cars, Duplex oh my!!! What if someone has this phone and it stolen

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by engrhamid(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2010
Am gonna buy it tomorrow. I like the phone.
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Dclique(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2010
Lol
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by honsule(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2010
@poster.why must u call Jesus?Thou shall not use the name of the Lord in Vain
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by dragnet: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2010
engrhamid:

the phone is gonna buy me tomorrow.
L1km4h ! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by engrhamid(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2010
Drag,u no sewious o! Is dt wat i postd?
even if d fone na 1k, i no fit buy. I doubt d price self. Fone way no get mmc,wlan etc.
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Genuflect(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2010
Useless!!
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Hanoobaba(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2010
I remembered when the original version first came out. I wanted to get it at all cost. Nokia and marketing strategies, [B]the knight in the shiny armour.[/B] But I changed my mind when a friend told me it shocked him when he was charging it. Who wan die?
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by dexterg(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
Its a thing of choice, some persons will never spend such an amount on a phone no matter wat their account reads.
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
@Honsule, That was only an exclamation buddy! And Am NOT using the THE NAME IN VAIN (atleast I didnt swear or lie). WAT if I used OMG! wat u gonna say? And dont tel me u ar related to Judas iscariot. Lol If u doubting what I Wrote, check quarter four 2008 of zain Magazine
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by honsule(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
Emmyk:

@Honsule, That was only an exclamation buddy! And Am NOT using the THE NAME IN VAIN (atleast I didnt swear or lie). WAT if I used OMG! wat u gonna say? And dont tel me u ar related to Judas iscariot. Lol If u doubting what I Wrote, check quarter four 2008 of zain Magazine

what am trying to say also is: No need of Using Jesus name as an exclamation for such a phone.His name is too PRECIOUS for that.Many pple commonize that name and in times of trouble even when the call it no result.
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 6:25am On Feb 01, 2010
@Honsule Ok,you are quite Right. But arl like to change it to 'UNBELIEVEABLE' it was sayin it locked! You can help change it there ^^,
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by initialize(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2010
drag, u wan crack ma ribs? hamid, where u see d moni?
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by dragnet: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by engrhamid(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2010
@ini,u don c me b4 hen?
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by honsule(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2010
Emmyk:

@Honsule Ok,you are quite Right. But arl like to change it to 'UNBELIEVEABLE' it was sayin it locked! You can help change it there ^^,

I will do that for u wink wink
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
Bravo Honsule! How about you enlarge and Bolden the words I wrote In Capital letter wink
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by honsule(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
Emmyk:

Bravo Honsule! How about you enlarge and Bolden the words I wrote In Capital letter wink

Can u give me 1001 reasons why i shd Enlarge and bolden the words u wrote in Capital letters? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
No 1, cos am not a MODERATOR(I wud hav done it If i was one, and not necessarily INVOLVING U. 2 cos it is locked. 3, cos it not 2day I wrote it, I would hav still been chanced to modify it. 4, so people wif long sightedness can ezily see it worth it bigger. 5, so Any reader can know really dat it worths it, and eye pop out(bt still conekted wif spring shá,so it wont fall down) 6, Cos I have the right to my Topic! (is lockin post in the rules?!) , 1001 COS U ARE THE MODERATOR. That all! And honsule, I taught it only bad post or topic are what u LOCK ní! So
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by honsule(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
Emmyk:

No 1, cos am not a MODERATOR(I wud hav done it If i was one, and not necessarily INVOLVING U. 2 cos it is locked. 3, cos it not 2day I wrote it, I would hav still been chanced to modify it. 4, so people wif long sightedness can ezily see it worth it bigger. 5, so Any reader can know really dat it worths it, and eye pop out(bt still conekted wif spring shá,so it wont fall down) 6, Cos I have the right to my Topic! (is lockin post in the rules?!) , 1001 COS U ARE THE MODERATOR. That all! And honsule, I taught it only bad post or topic are what u LOCK ní! So

NO.1 Res ipsa loquitur
NO.2 Res ipsa loquitur
NO.3 Whether u wrote it a second ago,u CAN'T edit it.
NO.4 So,what about other threads on Nairaland?
N0.5 Superfluous
N0.6 The Admin define the rules,and makes room for amendment
1001:Res ipsa loquitur.Note: pple get banned and post becomes invisible "automatically".am not always online 24/7,but Mr. spam-bot is.So,watch out for him.
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
Whatever, don tell me watch out cos I gat a Sniper! So is ur mr spam bot a robot or human? Cos I dont see certain rules being obeyed. Like slangs, real bad ABUSIVE WORDS and languages rather than English even not under Culture. So tell ur "Spam bot" to be Cagey and Watch out 4 that!!
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by honsule(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2010
Anything on slangs,abusive words etc i handle it.Note:if am to go tough i would have lock and delete a lot of posts.so,am cutting u guys a slack.
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by DAVE5(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
did the poster say the phone costs 20m+ cos dat would mean i was cheated cos i got mine 4 52m+ grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2010
@D.A.V.E, U kiddin, right? Well maybe the price as increase.As at august 2008 it $134,000, but calculating the amount now wif the current price of one dollar U get #195,64000. So is yours made of Platinum D.A.V.E? If it that, then you are not cheated, Brotha! ^^,
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by sulad82i(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
I sure say that guy go get lots of pple to watch and pick every diamond that drop
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by DAVE5(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Emmyk,i'm only kidding.even if i had the money i wouldnt buy a phone 4 such an amount
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Genuflect(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
I can't believe you had to explain to him that you were kidding. Lmao
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Emmyk(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Genuflect, You Gat to Believe, Brotha! Cos Dave just said that. That the fact, even I wont buy it if I had the Cruzado. See the amount we takin about fa. Am assuring you that this place I reside, you gonna get a finished Duplex 4 8million, get a nice car of 3-5million. Then you Invest/ pocket your sénjì. Lol. Hahaha
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Genuflect(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Emmyk
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by DAVE5(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Genuflect.unhunhun
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by Realtol(m): 4:00am On Feb 07, 2010
Interesting.
Re: Unbelievable! This Phone Is #20.2million by iice(f): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2010
Ugly

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / For How Many Days Will Jumia Deliver A Phone From Oversea / Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.