Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

B - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / B (1008 Views)

Bet9ja Mobile Offerings / El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by deriod(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
hello
Re: B by zeetyzin(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't seem to understand you.. Buttress Ur point with pictures of the betslip.
Re: B by mrtomola(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
They hav the right to cancel any bet and return your stake money in full. There is nothing you can do about that. That is part of the rules on thier website and they normally do that.
Re: B by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
mrtomola:
They hav the right to cancel any bet and return your stake money in full. There is nothing you can do about that. That is part of the rules on thier website and they normally do that.
That is a scam.Why will they cancel a bet that is still running and cancel it because the op won the matches?What if it was the other way round?Op should report to National lottery commission.T hey want to be taking punters money but don't want them to win.
Re: B by mrtomola(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Love Machine:
That is a scam.Why will they cancel a bet that is still running and cancel it because the op won the matches?What if it was the other way round?Op should report to National lottery commission.T hey want to be taking punters money but don't want them to win.

I think they do that when they got to know the match is fixed or a goal was later cancelled. Merrybet has done that to me severally when i called thier customer service line they redirected me to thier rules. Samething happened to me last evening on Nairabet site but other way round. I stake on LiveBet on a match for over 5.5 goals, my account was credited before the end of the match that i won 3k and i withdraw it but later after 2hours i noticed my account bal is -N2500 (minus) instead of N0.00 bal. then i went to check d result of the match then saw that it was under 5.5 because a goal was canceled. But me sharp guy will never use that account again. At least they hav paid me N2,500 from over 60k i hav lost to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Time For Ross Barkley To Go? / Courtois - We’re Up And Ready For Arsenal / Russia 2018 World Cup: Africa Qualifying Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.