Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,422 members, 7,826,627 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Italian Traditional Travetino For Exterior Walls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Italian Traditional Travetino For Exterior Walls (579 Views)

For Exterior Flooring (polished And Unpolished) 07064702132 / Waterproof Screeding Putty For Exterior And Interior Walls / Waterproof Screeding Putty For Exterior And Interior Walls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Traditional Travetino For Exterior Walls by csiworksnig(f): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Italy has always been known for its remarkable wall finishes that are timeless and elegant. We bring you a rare kind of finish for both your interior and exterior wall.

ITALIAN MARMO ANTICO is a mineral wall coating for indoor and outdoor use that gives a finish that is very similar to that of traditional travertine

When it is applied the result always varies, as it is characterized by the shading and color effects that depend on the skill and characteristics of the decorator.

MARMO ANTICO provides a layer of substantial thickness resistant to the aggressive action of atmospheric agents and has a high degree of water vapor permeability.

Feautures of Marmo antico

1. Lasts up to 20years, does not chip or flake and colours stay true
2. Available in various colours
3. Ease of maintenance
4. No need to screed walls before application, it can be applied directly to bare cement walls
5. Water and vapour resistant
6. Damp resistant
7. Algae and fungi resistant.
8. Can be over coated with authentic layer
9.Surface Finish is characterized by smooth and textured surface.
10. Cost is based on per Sqm.

Call or whatsapp CSI works limited: 08093577005

1 Like

Re: Italian Traditional Travetino For Exterior Walls by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Italian Traditional Travetino For Exterior Walls by akinola98: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
akinola98:
You have abandoned my project after collecting your full balance. You made several promises to correct all your mistakes and falling wall belts but u failed .

Am sure your conscience will tell u I have given you plenty of time to amend your job but u fooling yourself thinking "am smart " i will ignore the client . We will know who is smarter soon

You did a bad job, refuse to respond to my WhatsApp messages and also ignore numerous calls from my estate manager

This is just a warning message. I now know your office address . We shall meet soon
Re: Italian Traditional Travetino For Exterior Walls by csiworksnig(f): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: Italian Traditional Travetino For Exterior Walls by csiworksnig(f): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Travertino

(1) (Reply)

3 Units Of Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom Terace Duplex For Sale / DISTRESS SALE: 659sqm At Greenspring Awoyaya Ajah / VIP GARDEN IN Beechwood Bogije N9 Million Fenced. C OF O--INSTANT ALLOCAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.