Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) (43160 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Obaofnaija(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Information Reaching My News Desk Have it That Assassins Has Murdered Mr Shima Adyorough, It was Reported That They came to Shima Adyorough’s Residence in Makurdi About 12 Midnight and shot him to death.

His wife was also shot twice. Not sure of her fate yet, I will keep you updated as More details Unfold.

More details Below :

http://www.naijabazeline.net/2017/08/20/man-shot-dead-in-makurdi-benue-state-read-details/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Death everywhere. Explanation of likely way of departure: punctured injury as a result of force from the front to the chest, in turn puncturing the lower segment of the right lung. As a result of injured blood vessels, blood filled the lung causing its collapse and obstructing breathing. The blood may be too much thereby flowing from the right lung into the trachea and left lung aided by the lying position of the man which may cause complete airway obstruction. And the bleeding of this magnitude will consequently cause extreme reduction in circulating fluid(total fall in blood pressure), body compensation failed and death occurred within a short time. #Traditional ME#

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Danger everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by SeunFirstSon: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2017
No where is safe in this county.
The protection of God is all we can ask for

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:
Death everywhere. Explanation of likely way of departure: punctured injury as a result of force from the front to the chest, in turn puncturing the lower segment of the right lung. As a result of injured blood vessels, blood filled the lung causing its collapse and obstructing breathing. The blood may be too much thereby flowing from the right lung into the trachea and left lung aided by the lying position of the man which may cause complete airway obstruction. And the bleeding of this magnitude will consequently cause extreme reduction in circulating fluid(total fall in blood pressure), body compensation failed and death occurred within a short time. #Traditional ME#
Pls explain the cause of president buhari sickness

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2017
doyinisaac:

That's classified. You don't have the clearance to access that information.

26 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

Simply say you don't know....even me sef don't know...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2017
doyinisaac:

You and I may not know but some people know. So it is clear,you are not privileged to know.

12 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Mimisboygreat: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Very graphic indeed

1 Like

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:
The Doc grin

4 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by gozzlin: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gory.

And they had to display him uncovered in his underpants. No regard for corpses in this jungle called Nigeria.

RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by pembisco(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by humilitypays(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fulani herdsmen quit notice from Middle Belt

Now that their baba is back, expect more Fulani herdsmen attack on defenseless villagers and farmers, wicked people!!

God has given their demigod a 2nd chance to correct his tribalistic mistakes, if he likes, let his supporters cheer him away from his predicament, who knows how the next warning may come

2 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by nairaman66(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is terrible!
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by bedspread: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
DEVIL IS A BASTARD........... PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Another victim of the struggle for scarce corrupt resources
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by hakeem4(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
RIP

but his belly his big oooo, in my area we call people like him BELLE RIN

2 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by mightyhazell: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Damn
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
:
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by teshyberry(f): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

Too much of American movies dey worry you!

7 Likes

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by bedspread: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
doyinisaac:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Who is he?
But really sad
Why did they killed him?
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Onyinye15(f): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Things are falling apart on daily basis cry
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Foreveryouandme: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Eazymoni2440: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chuvin22:

The Doc grin

1 Share

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Challenge to the governor.

This is the second time his aid was killed like that.

1 Like

Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by Bluffly: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
doyinisaac:
Haba
Re: Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) by cristianisraeli: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Obaofnaija:
Information Reaching My News Desk Have it That Assassins Has Murdered Mr Shima Adyorough, It was Reported That They came to Shima Adyorough’s Residence in Makurdi About 12 Midnight and shot him to death.

His wife was also shot twice. Not sure of her fate yet, I will keep you updated as More details Unfold.

I HATE NIGERIAN POLITICS..ITS KILL KILL KILL!!!

More details Below :

http://www.naijabazeline.net/2017/08/20/man-shot-dead-in-makurdi-benue-state-read-details/

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death / Policeman Shoots A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.