Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,351 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. (10100 Views)

NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 6:01am On Feb 20, 2010
University of Ilorin is number in Nigeria. With the best science and engineering program. I am not shock. great unilorite.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Iranoladun(f): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2010
What are you smoking?

How did you confirm that Unilorin is number 1?

Let's see your scientific data/evidence minus your usual Google map
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2010
it has the best science and  engineering program in nigeria. The university is bigger than most town.  it is bigger than the city of milton  in ontario. it takes about 4 hours to walk to the entrance of the university.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by usbcable(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
better by far grin grin cool
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2010
becomricch:

The university is bigger than most town.  it is bigger than the city of milton  in ontario. it takes about 4 hours to walk to the entrance of the university.
If these are your reasons for saying it's the best in Nigeria, you need help.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
i no fit hold my head up as unilorin alumnus electrical electricity mapping engineer along as becomerich is on NL grin angry
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by nethacker(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2010
its like the poster needs serious help more than the former president(who is in saudi). are u telling me dat a university becomes best by the number of hours it takes for some1 to walk from the north end to d south end of the university?So in your hometown and mapping strategy,being born in a bakery makes u a loaf of bread?  angry shocked
u r more than sick grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Beaf: 1:16am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

it has the best science and engineering program in nigeria. The university is bigger than most town. it is bigger than the city of milton in ontario. it takes about 4 hours to walk to the entrance of the university.

Jesu!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Omolulu(m): 1:19am On Feb 21, 2010
nethacker:

its like the poster needs serious help more than the former president(who is in saudi). are u telling me dat a university becomes best by the number of hours it takes for some1 to walk from the north end to d south end of the university?So in your hometown and mapping strategy,being born in a bakery makes u a loaf of bread?  angry shocked
u r more than sick grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by 0hsisi: 1:19am On Feb 21, 2010
4 hours indeed
maybe they need to cross seven oceans and seven seas, use a carmel to cross a desert
Pass a jungle and kill hyenas with their bare hands
Then fight the Ilorin Taliban on the way to the university entrance
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2010
0hsisi:

4 hours indeed
maybe they need to cross seven oceans and seven seas, use a carmel to cross a desert
Pass a jungle and kill hyenas with their bare hands
Then fight the Ilorin Taliban on the way to the university entrance
grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by ezeagu(m): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2010
Great, I know where I'm taking my kids! Harvard? Oxford? Pssh!
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by aloyemeka2: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2010
Guys, take it easy. I think Becomerich is making the claim because the recent university ranking placed Unilorin as number 1 in Nigeria presently.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399420.0.html
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Beaf: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Guys, take it easy. I think Becomerich is making the claim because the recent university ranking placed Unilorin as number 1 in Nigeria presently.

No, its because he calculated the distance from the forest where he is squatting to the front gate of unilorin on google maps (4hrs walking and rock climbing).

Oya becomrich, show map! grin grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 1:43am On Feb 21, 2010
look at you, the university of ilorin has the largest campus in the whole of africa at that time and i think till day,  When a university have more than one church building is that  a small place. they have elementary schools inside the university and high school. There is no need for the children of staff who all use to live on campus to ever step out of the campus till they die.

You can have a child inside the university and till the child get marry and die and never step out  of the university. They produce thier food on campus. And some food use to be sold to the general public.

It has a sport stadium which at that time some state in nigeria never had. state like delta state just had a stadium bigger then the university. even as i speak some state in nigeria do not have a stadium bigger than the university of ilorin stadium. All staff live on the campus with their family.  Some people are born on the campus and never get to know anywhere till they get thier PHD. They have no reason to leave the campus. nearly everything is inside the university.  printing press, poultry, zoo, shopping  etc

The reason why they are the best may be because they do not have social life. The system is design just to study. You remain on campus and hardly ever go out. It is far from the city of ilorin.  So the only thing you can do is study.

Akeem Olajuwon cousin NBA star and I lived on the same unit, he was some room away from me. he lives in the USA now.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by nethacker(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2010
aloy-emeka:

on wat basis aloy?
becomricch:

look at you, the university of ilorin has the largest campus in the whole of africa at that time and i think till day,  When a university have more than one church building is that  a small place. they have elementary schools inside the university and high school. There is no need for the children of staff who all use to live on campus to ever step out of the campus till thier die.

You can have a child inside the university and till the child get marry and die and never step out  of the university. They produce thier food on campus. And some food use to be sold for the general public. It has a sport stadium which at that time some state in nigeria never had. state like delta state just had a stadium bigger then the university. even as i speak some state in nigeria do have a stadium bigger than the university of ilorin stadium. All staff live on the campus with their family.  Some people are born on the campus and never get to know anywhere till they get thier PHD. They have no reason to leave the campus. nearly everything is inside the university.  printing press, poultry, shopping  etc

The reason why they are the best may be because they do not have social life. The system is design just to study. You remain on campus and hardly every go out. It is far from the city of ilorin.  So the only thing you can do is study.

Akeem Olajuwon cousin NBA star and I lived on the same unit, he was some room away from me. he lives in the USA now.  
pls will u shut up!!! ha ha angry i think i prefer u draw ur endless maps here than come here to misinform pple angry
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 1:48am On Feb 21, 2010
who is informing you? are you ok, what drug are you on.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by SEFAGO(m): 1:56am On Feb 21, 2010
hehe becomrich never fails to deliver grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Beaf: 2:01am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

who is informing you? are you ok, what drug are you on.

We know you smoke google.
Oya, give us satellite map of Ilorin and compare the population with North majority. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by aloyemeka2: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2010
nethacker:

on wat basis aloy?

They rank universities on the basis of google popularity and not academic quality. Nairaland alone and becomerich helped Unilorin become the most talked about school in Nigeria.

4icu.org Web Popularity Ranking methodology

Universities and Colleges are sorted by our exclusive 4icu.org Web Popularity Ranking.

The ranking is based upon an algorithm including three unbiased and independent web metrics extracted from three different search engines:
- Google Page Rank
- Yahoo Inbound Links
- Alexa Traffic Rank

The aim of this website is to provide an approximate popularity ranking of worldwide Universities and Colleges based upon the popularity of their websites. This can especially help international students to understand how popular a specific University/College is in a foreign country.

We do not - by any means - claim to rank organisations, or their programs, by the quality of education or level of services provided.

http://www.4icu.org/menu/about.htm#ranking

Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Beaf: 2:18am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

look at you, the university of ilorin has the largest campus in the whole of africa at that time and i think till day, When a university have more than one church building is that a small place. they have elementary schools inside the university and high school. There is no need for the children of staff who all use to live on campus to ever step out of the campus till thier die.

You can have a child inside the university and till the child get marry and die and never step out of the university. They produce thier food on campus. And some food use to be sold to the general public.

It has a sport stadium which at that time some state in nigeria never had. state like delta state just had a stadium bigger then the university. even as i speak some state in nigeria do not have a stadium bigger than the university of ilorin stadium. All staff live on the campus with their family. Some people are born on the campus and never get to know anywhere till they get thier PHD. They have no reason to leave the campus. nearly everything is inside the university. printing press, poultry, shopping etc

The reason why they are the best may be because they do not have social life. The system is design just to study. You remain on campus and hardly ever go out. It is far from the city of ilorin. So the only thing you can do is study.

Fuc'king lier, this is your schoolmate;

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z43lm4-uYts&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

look at you, the university of ilorin has the largest campus in the whole of africa at that time and i think till day,  When a university have more than one church building is that  a small place. they have elementary schools inside the university and high school. There is no need for the children of staff who all use to live on campus to ever step out of the campus till thier die.

You can have a child inside the university and till the child get marry and die and never step out  of the university. They produce thier food on campus. And some food use to be sold to the general public.

It has a sport stadium which at that time some state in nigeria never had. state like delta state just had a stadium bigger then the university. even as i speak some state in nigeria do not have a stadium bigger than the university of ilorin stadium. All staff live on the campus with their family.  Some people are born on the campus and never get to know anywhere till they get thier PHD. They have no reason to leave the campus. nearly everything is inside the university.  printing press, poultry, shopping  etc

The reason why they are the best may be because they do not have social life. The system is design just to study. You remain on campus and hardly ever go out. It is far from the city of ilorin.  So the only thing you can do is study.

doesnt Ilorin have two campuses?

what you're describing sounds more like Ife. Some of my friends there never set foot outside of the campus unless they're going to Lagos or its environs.

Or travelling out of the country.

though things could have changed sha.

Do you have any photos of the Ilorin campus?

kidnappers, spies, militants (from whichever region) and other unsavory characters- keep your jagbajantis away oh. God punish devil.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 2:28am On Feb 21, 2010
Are you ok.  emeka this is how they rank the university, not that website.   

http://www.webometrics.info/

That person in the video is igbo , emeka like you.  what is yahoo boys. ? 

check how they rank them,  in nigeria

https://www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/bulletin/Bulletin%20of%20Monday%20January%2026th%202009.pdf

Google nairaland on the internet and you find out how nigerian have been complaining in other website how nairaland have be manipulating what they write. even nairaland is been called a fraud by another website. and they started another to block nairaland
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Beaf: 2:28am On Feb 21, 2010
@Tpia
You are right. Any bad winsh or wizad who has no husband at 45 should return to the evil forest. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 2:41am On Feb 21, 2010
a zoo is located inside the university, so what do the children of the staff have to do with the real world. nothing . most of thier children have never gone out of the university in thier life.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by aloyemeka2: 2:43am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

Are you ok.  emeka this is how they rank the university, not that website.   

http://www.webometrics.info/

That person in the video is igbo , emeka like you.  what is yahoo boys. ? 

check how they rank them,  in nigeria

https://www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/bulletin/Bulletin%20of%20Monday%20January%2026th%202009.pdf

Google nairaland on the internet  and you find out how nigerian have been complaining  in other website how nairaland have be manipulating what they write.  even nairaland is been called a fraud by another website. and they started another to block nairaland

At least try and read what the link says before posting. What are the criteria for the ranking?. Ability to draw maps or what?. Cartographic engineering is rare among Nigerian universities o. grin grin

http://www.webometrics.info/about_rank.html
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 2:46am On Feb 21, 2010
aloy which schoool did you go to. I speak better english than you. which school did you go to.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by Beaf: 2:49am On Feb 21, 2010
^
Enh? shocked
The kokolet in the video sprreaaaks your kind of Engrriish.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by SEFAGO(m): 2:49am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

aloy which schoool did you go to. I speak better english than you. which school did you go to.

eewo see yab grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by becomricch: 2:51am On Feb 21, 2010
which school did you go to. And your life could get better, if you stop sitting online. I read about nairaland.+net been started because you edit people post.  they are calling you a fraud seun osewa.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by aloyemeka2: 3:00am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

which school did you go to. And your life could get better, if you stop sitting online. I read about nairaland.+net been started because you edit people post
they are calling you a fraud seun osewa.

The time for your final ban is nigh. You've been warned. Reduce your dependency on weed and you will have life. I think Unilorin will soon release a DISCLAIMER about you.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria. by aloyemeka2: 3:02am On Feb 21, 2010
becomricch:

[size=14pt]Ladipo spare part market university of science and technology, Ago Iwoye.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check The Number Of Candidates That Chose Your School In JAMB Here / Top Things To Do Before Studying Medicine And Surgery / Aasu Call Off Strike Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.