Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Mmmm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mmmm (2419 Views)

mmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmmm by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2017
How do i select a woman to marry so we can start a family? I am confused on who to select. I don't want to regret later on. I have prayed and deliberated on it but i still can't reach for a person. Please help me.

2 Likes

Re: Mmmm by AmoryBlacq: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Life has always been a gamble!
Stake on the less risky!

1 Like

Re: Mmmm by Nutase: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Choose the SLAYEST of them all.
Re: Mmmm by smartty68(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Get into the streets and begin some babe hustling; get into courtship and get to know yourselves
Re: Mmmm by MhizzAJ(f): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Looks like u have a list already..what do u mean by select

1 Like

Re: Mmmm by thorpido(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2017
You have a list or you just want to enter a mall and select?
Re: Mmmm by engrjoe(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Since u have a list and u pray nothing came out, bruv it's just a sign for u.
Don't Marry.
U CAN BE A REVERENED FATHER IF U START NOW. TENKS

1 Like

Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
bigmodo:
How do i select a woman to marry so we can start a family? I am confused on who to select. I don't want to regret later on. I have prayed and deliberated on it but i still can't reach for a person. Please help me.
Take ur list and pray over it and put under your pillow, u might get d confirmation u need.

2 Likes

Re: Mmmm by yvelchstores(f): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Traits u shld look out for:
A woman who doesn't get offended when corrected,even if she does,she still learns from d correction.

A woman who isn't materialistic and who appreciates even if its 1k

A woman who isn't a feminist and truly believes d man is the head of the home. You can do findings on her background, how does the mum treat the dad

A woman whose life doesnt revolve around many friends and capable of making decisions for herself.

A woman who is humble n doesnt think she is doing u a favour by being with u.

Long but very basic.

12 Likes

Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Looks like u have a list already..what do u mean by select

Am assuming from the general population of women
Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2017
yvelchstores:
A woman who doesn't get offended when corrected,even if she does,she still learns from d correction.

A woman who isn't a feminist and truly believes d man is the head of the home. You can do findings on her background, how does the mum treat the dad

A woman whose life doesnt revolve around many friends and capable of making decisions for herself.

Long but very basic.

Nice points , you know I think about it why is it hard to find reasonable people these days ? Is our generation missing something
Re: Mmmm by Agvibrancy: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
U are short sighted in terms of knowing who a lady really is. Only God knows what a person truly is and can become tomorrow.
U said u prayed earlier, which means u should have some respect of God in ur heart. what was the reply from God? If none yet, wait until He answers.
He is a king He answers when He wants to that's y He is God. But don't depart until He answers.
Luke 18:1... And he gave a parable into them to this end, that men ought always to pray and never to faint.
Ur best decision will be when u are led. That's if truly u have this like precious faith. If u want to go with ur instinct alone? Am afraid for u are a man. U don't know tomorrow .
God bless U.

3 Likes

Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nutase:
Choose the SLAYEST of them all.

Mirror mirror who is the fairest of them all !
Re: Mmmm by sisisioge: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
There I was thinking what a struggle with your topic cheesy

Finding the one is one heck of a herculean task man...try to be sincere with your desires, listen to your intuition, pray and just be yourself. May God help us all.
Re: Mmmm by Realhommie(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nma27:
Take ur list and pray over it and put under your pillow, u might get d confirmation u need.
Lol, does it really work that way? Sometimes what we see may be born outta our imagination and could be conflicting to what should be...

Op i can relate, it's really difficult/hard.. But know this, she may already be around you.. In as much as you need to pray that's if you're a Christian you also need to do some analysis based on what you see/know of your possible choices.. #BestWishes
Re: Mmmm by Realhommie(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Finding the one is one heck of a herculean task man...try to be sincere with your desires, listen to your intuition, pray and just be yourself. May God help us all.
Spot on..
Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Realhommie:
Lol, does it really work that way? Sometimes what we see may be born outta our imagination and could be conflicting to what should be...

Op i can relate, it's really difficult/hard.. But know this, she may already be around you.. In as much as you need to pray that's if you're a Christian you also need to do some analysis based on what you see/know of your possible choices.. #BestWishes
It works. After all a guy here knew d name of his wife even before meeting her. Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Mmmm by crunchyg: 3:12am On Sep 02, 2017
yvelchstores:

Long but very basic.
Too much making of sense

1 Like

Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2017
yvelchstores:

Long but very basic.

Thanks, but none of them have all these characteristics
Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2017
I thank everybody for their input
Re: Mmmm by 2sizzlin(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
yvelchstores:

Long but very basic.

Op. Comman see. You found someone
Re: Mmmm by yvelchstores(f): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
2sizzlin:

Op. Comman see. You found someone
I am gainfully married . carry your sarcasm else where.
Re: Mmmm by onward4life(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
bigmodo:

Me too bro!

Life ain't fair!

cry
Re: Mmmm by moonraker(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2017
bigmodo:

Yoooo My niggur Bigmodo

Did you ever leave the shores of Nigeria??

I remember back in the early days of Nairaland, you had this dream of traveling out.
Re: Mmmm by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2017
bigmodo:

Thanks, but none of them have all these characteristics
Then you're rolling with the wrong bitches man!
Re: Mmmm by Irenemmeso(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Marry ur best friend
Re: Mmmm by oyinyemisi: 1:26am On Jan 12, 2018
wat about d medical student in nnewi u posted about in 2012 plus just follow ur heart/instinct cos no one is perfect

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift For A Grandma? / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.