₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,604 members, 3,930,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 November 2017 at 01:13 AM

Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. (2237 Views)

MAKE ORDERS ON AMAZON WITH US AT 330/$ & HAVE YOUR GOODS IN LAGOS THE NEXT WEEK! / I Got $500 To Order On Aliexpress You Pay On Delivery / MAYORALL CARGO,BUY & SHIP FROM USA/CHINA $3.99/IBS,LAPTOP $30,PHONE $8, #330/$ (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 9:13am On Sep 10
Let us place your orders for you on Amazon at discount rate of 310/$ and get it shipped to Lagos in two weeks.

Prime membership now available. You now get access to higher discounts and faster shipping.

Shipping Options:
*Cheap reshipping (through 3rd party)
*Shipping to USA address (Free; through Amazon)

Call/whatsapp: 07057300880
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=2347057300880

A trial will convince you..
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:20am On Sep 11
Good morning, Now taking orders for the week.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by mjay(m): 8:39am On Sep 11
nice one, hopefully Ill get sth to buy
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:50am On Sep 11
mjay:
nice one, hopefully Ill get sth to buy

You can contact us anytime.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by mjay(m): 8:50am On Sep 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:57am On Sep 11
mjay:
can you get this for me?

https://www.amazon.com/BLU-Advance-Unlocked-Smartphone-Black/dp/B074JMS6JV/ref=dp_ob_title_wld?th=1

How much ? how soon?

Yes. I can place an order for the item for you but I don't recommend this particular seller as he is said to ship within one to two months. I advice you try another seller with the same product and is ready to ship in time.

Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 7:46am On Sep 12
Good morning, taking orders for the week.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 11:59am On Sep 13
Still taking orders for the week
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by Gudiza(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14
Hello bro, does it mean you pay the order on our behalf directly from Amazon @ $330?

I want to ship this monitor.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NZTKOQI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

how much to lag.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by OCTAVO: 3:47pm On Sep 14
Can you ship Auto parts?
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 10:57pm On Sep 14
Gudiza:

Hello bro, does it mean you pay the order on our behalf directly from Amazon @ $330?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NZTKOQI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

how much to lag.

Yes. I pay on your behalf. The advantage is you pay cheaper per dollar rate. Amazon handles shipping.

That item does not ship directly to Nigeria, you will need to order for the same item with a seller that ships to Nigeria.

In the future, this limitation will be resolved. Please bear with us
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 11:05pm On Sep 14
OCTAVO:
Can you ship Auto parts?

Yes. As long as the seller supports shipping to Nigeria. In the future you won't have to worry about such limitation.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 11:16pm On Sep 14
Gudiza:

how much to lag.

Please review same item from a seller that ships to Nigeria.

Item: 279.95
Shipping and custom: 165.52
Total: 279.95 + 165.52 = 445.47

445.47 x 320 = 142,550ngn

Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by Gudiza(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14
ssfWeShss:
Yes. I pay on your behalf. The advantage is you pay cheaper per dollar rate. Amazon handles shipping. That item does not ship directly to Nigeria, you will need to order for the same item with a seller that ships to Nigeria.
In the future, this limitation will be resolved. Please bear with us

I see...

I was looking more like shipping to a US address first to cut amazons shipping costs ... then getting good rates down to Lagos secondly.

Keep up the good work though.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 11:54pm On Sep 14
Gudiza:

I see...

I was looking more like a 3rd party shipper to Naija to cut amazons shipping costs... then good rate secondly.

Keep up the good work though.

Thank you. When the US office is fully established, that will be an option
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 2:58pm On Sep 15
Taking orders for the day
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 10:21am On Sep 16
Taking orders
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:46am On Sep 17
Good morning Nairalanders. Its a new week and we are taking orders for the week. Place yours today.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:28pm On Sep 18
Taking orders
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:53pm On Sep 20
Thanks for your messages. Its understandable that shipping directly from Amazon is expensive but please note that if you have a shipper film NL with usa address that ships at lower rates, you can place the other with us and use the address for shipping. You win both ways. The shipping is being looked into and a cheaper option will be available soon
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 7:03am On Sep 21
GoodMorning. Place your order today with us.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:39am On Sep 23
Good morning Nairalanders. Taking orders
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:03am On Sep 25
Please note we can now ship any item from the USA to a US address free or to a Nigerian address at cheaper shipping rates. New shipping options are now available and you can take advantage of the cheaper rates today. Drop a message or contact or WhatsApp. Thank you

mjay:
can you get this for me?

https://www.amazon.com/BLU-Advance-Unlocked-Smartphone-Black/dp/B074JMS6JV/ref=dp_ob_title_wld?th=1

How much ? how soon?

Gudiza:

how much to lag.

OCTAVO:
Can you ship Auto parts?
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:16pm On Sep 25
Taking orders
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by shupy: 2:23pm On Sep 27
Bro, pls for sellers that ship items to Lagos for free, would I still pay for clearance/custom fees before I can get my item?
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 8:23pm On Sep 27
shupy:
Bro, pls for sellers that ship items to Lagos for free, would I still pay for clearance/custom fees before I can get my item?

Shipping cost is inclusive of custom fees. There's no free shipping from Amazon to Lagos. Only from Amazon to a USA address.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by shupy: 9:08pm On Sep 27
Alright thank you. I would have to use an agent. Your exchange rate is good but the shipping fees of amazon is on the high side and I'm trying to cut cost.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 5:45am On Sep 28
shupy:
Alright thank you. I would have to use an agent. Your exchange rate is good but the shipping fees of amazon is on the high side and I'm trying to cut cost.

I'm not using Amazon shipping. I'm using a trusted local courier from nairaland. Its quite affordable.
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by shupy: 9:16am On Sep 28
ssfWeShss:

I'm not using Amazon shipping. I'm using a trusted local courier from nairaland. Its quite affordable.
Who pls?
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by ssfWeShss: 12:07pm On Sep 28
shupy:

Who pls?

If you are not confident of the courier in question, you can provide yours and we will ship to them instead. Thank you. Any other question?
Re: Place your order on Amazon with us @ 310/$. Delivery in two weeks. by shupy: 6:43pm On Sep 28
ssfWeShss:

If you are not confident of the courier in question, you can provide yours and we will ship to them instead. Thank you. Any other question?

I'm not skeptical of the courier in question. I just would like to contact the person so as to know the shipping rates,delivery time and location in Lagos.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! Where Can I Buy Uk Used Phone In Abuja??? / Brand New Htc One X(white) For Sale! / Buy Our Refurbished Smartphones For Less + Free Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.