Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,214 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Taken down - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taken down (988 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taken down by Derajoyce(f): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Taken down
Re: Taken down by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
is this a poem? you don't start a write up with your personal understand rather you start a write up with general understanding I can't make a damn sh!t of what you threw up there

am pretty sure that you are the one paying your school fees cus u don't give a damn of what you post cus u owe no one an explanation
Re: Taken down by Abiodun2014(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Joyce i sight you.

1 Like

Re: Taken down by senboy204(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Was about to attack the person who dropped the first comment on this beautiful piece of raw talent article but then i saw your name.

To the writer, this is nothing but a beautiful piece of work which am sure all corp members can relate with. This story brings back memories of my stay at Taraba state nysc camp, at first it was a mix of bitter-sweet experience but at the end we all realise this will probable be the only time of our life to meet new ppl from new and diverse background, culture and traditions.
Thank you for this beautiful piece.

1 Like

Re: Taken down by mrphysics(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Let me pack here.

@Op, Good work. Also, you are describing things away from the usual form hence most persons who are not into reading literary works may find it hard.

Say it as it is

1 Like

Re: Taken down by Derajoyce(f): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
senboy204:
Was about to attack the person who dropped the first comment on this beautiful piece of raw talent article but then i saw your name.

To the writer, this is nothing but a beautiful piece of work which am sure all corp members can relate with. This story brings back memories of my stay at Taraba state nysc camp, at first it was a mix of bitter-sweet experience but at the end we all realise this will probable be the only time of our life to meet new ppl from new and diverse background, culture and traditions.k
Thank you for this beautiful piece.

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Senate Approved List( Batch ‘A’) Of All Institutions-2018 Trending Info / FG To Pay Corpers June, July Allowance Without Biometric Clearance / How To Write An Award Winning LETTER OF MOTIVATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.