Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock (1109 Views)

Tokunbo Laptop Chargers Available Wholesale_ Rock Bottom Prices / SOLD. Thanks for your interest / Solved. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock by onward4life(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
I just need you to coach me on plus and minus as well as multiplication or division on Microsoft Excel. So that I can start with how to record stock level with statements on a ware-house job invite soon.

Oh please my Nairaland Family/colleagues! Both my hands are up, which means that I need you to pull me out on this one...

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock by Lexusgs430: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2017
onward4life:
Hello you

I please help me understand Microsoft Outlook please @least basics I would pick up from there! I just need a flash exercise cos I hav done it(microsoft excel*) before!

And also I have done Microsoft Excel like two years back and did not really practice and It seem like I misplaced my note on Microsoft Excel when I moved.

Please I just need you to help me on plus minus and multiplication on Microsoft Excel. So that I can start with stock taking on the ware house job interview

Oh please my Nairaland colleagues! Both my hands are up I need you to pull me out on this one...

Thanks in anticipation!

Watch videos on YouTube + download excel for dummies
Re: Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock by Darvel(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
go to YouTube and download dem... for beginners... since u have done it before..m won't he hard for u to get d gist
Re: Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock by onward4life(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Watch videos on YouTube + download excel for dummies

Yeah I did that and I was back on my feet in like 1hour super man things!

Thanks
Re: Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock by onward4life(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Darvel:
go to YouTube and download dem... for beginners... since u have done it before..m won't he hard for u to get d gist

Thanks brother I got my swagga back. It worked
Re: Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock by Lexusgs430: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
onward4life:

Yeah I did that and I was back on my feet in like 1hour super man things!

Thanks

Good to hear.....

(1) (Reply)

Hp15 Motherboard / How To Install Softwares / Hp Pavilion X360 M3 Available At Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.