Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (509 Views)

Am I Really A Bad Son? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2017
dats ur problem bro...

3 Likes

Re: . by elantraceey(f): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2017
After skimming through your previous thread, I can't help but assume your ex might just be an opportunist, blaming you for being vulnerable when she clearly seemed happy after the split (as indicated by your previous thread) is just absurd.

There's something about humans, a lot of us have no value for what we have until we lose it, her eyes are opened now and she now understands what she has lost and is only using emotions to get back with you as you loved her and still love her.

It's your choice to get back with her or not but I'll tell you to ensure you fix properly whatever it was that caused the split in the first place to avoid future had I known.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2017
U want to make up with her because u don't want to be seen as someone who damaged a girl? Please the reason why u should make up with her is the fact that you love her. If u no longer feel the love in please just let her go. Don't do this out of pity please
Re: . by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2017
I believe I do still love her. The love is shaky but I believe it can be grown. Sympathy,perhaps empathy is more what I feel now. And it's really painful.

supersystemsnig ,shaybebaby, ishilove,daewoorazer, boman2014.
Re: . by daewoorazer(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2017

The standard of relationship is closely related to the military, once compromised or gone AWOL, forever compromised.

What I can presume is a guy was all over her when she decided to breakup with u, now that d guy has eaten d cake and zoomed, she has come to realise her bleep.

You said you gave her a shoulder to cry on, continue to give her but under a false pretense. Delete whatever form of love left in ur heart for her and keep kpanshing her. In d meanwhile, lookout for another loyal girl.

NB, don't give in easily as to take her back, she is desperate as for now, use that to get as many things you've invested in her.

#zanga

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2017
dokwhot:
I believe I do still love her. The love is shaky but I believe it can be grown. Sympathy,perhaps empathy is more what I feel now. And it's really painful.

supersystemsnig ,shaybebaby, ishilove,daewoorazer, boman2014.
What led to the break up in the first place?

Modified-

It's the usual after effects of a break up. You're at that stage where you feel you might have made a mistake and perhaps life will be more meaningful with your ex.It will pass, trust me. I've been there and when it passed, I didn't even notice. I just woke up one day and realised I was no longer hung up on him. He and I are still very good friends though.

As for your ex, she is not a serious person and you shouldn't allow her emotionally manipulate you. She is immature and unprepared for the rigours of marriage. I mean, what's the deal with announcing your break up on social media? That's not the action of an emotionally 'damaged' person. She's just being a drama queen and has probably not been throug a break up, hence the hysterics. She'll recover.

If you go back, you will still have cause to complain again after some time, and then you'll break up again. Are you prepared for all that negativity?

Be wise. You can be friendly exes but I doubt you will find happiness with her (based on all you've written o. We have not heard her side)
Re: . by sayisayi(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2017
Mills and Boon guy...na wa.

Your team is 2-0 down and you have not made any substitutions
Re: . by Prognose: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Reminds me of this insect I used to see back in the day.
Beautiful coloured insect, looks like a small beetle but has a long mouth and the back is coloured black and yellow. If you touch it or mistakenly step on it, it releases a terrible odour than can remain on you till you have your bath. It doesn't take much for it to release it's foul stench, just poke it with a broomstick and the next thing the whole place starts to stink? Abeg who remembers that insect or knows the name?

Bro, both of you went through crises. You were sick and she wasn't bothered. You sent her packing and she went and announced on facebook (publicly shaming you) how she was glad to be rid of you while you quietly chose an anonymous forum. Now she's come back in private to beg and you're considering taking her back. And not because you love her but because of emotional blackmail. You might even end up marrying her sef Abi? Hahahahahaaa.

Beautiful insect, wish I could remember the name. No matter how long you keep it every once in a while it still releases that horrible stench when under the smallest level of stress. No wonder no one kept them as pets...

1 Like

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Well, you called it off for reasons which you considered valid enough to warrant such an action.

After the time you have had apart, have you reviewed your stance enough to think that maybe you acted wrongly?

Her claims that you damaged her emotionally, is there merit to it?

Has she had a chance to reflect on what she needs to do differently if you guys were to rekindle your romance?

No point in moving forward together without answers to these. You both need to answer the question "how did we get here?" Honestly accept responsibility for mistakes identified before proceeding.

Relationships that last are not the ones that are free from trouble. They are the ones where BOTH parties resolve their problems TOGETHER. By taking responsibility for actions in the relationship, acknowledging mistakes and working together to keep things moving.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Save money on your data subscriptions here! / Man Locks Up Wife, Son In Hen Coop For Over One Year At Kasoa / If You Discover Your Parents Willed Their Wealth To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.