Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (919 Views)

Please Help My Friend With A Security Guard Job Anywhere With Accomodation. / Job Vacancy For Ssce / Ond Holder With Accomodation / Job Vacancy For Ssce / Ond Holder With Accomodation Provision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by captainking(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: ... by ipobarecriminals: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
he should talk to his colleague(s)/his office security.Dey are in best position to assist him..Wish him well.

3 Likes

Re: ... by captainking(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
he should talk to his colleague(s)/his office security.Dey are in best position to assist him..Wish him well.
THANKS..i had that in mind but...he just joined the company and have not even resumed yet..therefore he does not even know people he would work with...thanks for your comment
Re: ... by ipobarecriminals: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
captainking:
THANKS..i had that in mind but...he just joined the company and have not even resumed yet..therefore he does not even know people he would work with...thanks for your comment
allow him one/2 wks to familiarize with them.Go from his present house to office. .He need to wake up early to beat Lagos traffic. After 2/3 days at work, he can discuss his challenge wit a colleague. They'll help him.

1 Like

Re: ... by Certifiedkomo: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Send me a personal message
captainking:
good day all, i am posting this on behalf of my younger brother who just got a job with a micro finance bank on the island. please any one that stays close to lagos island should help with accommodation for about 3 months before he is able to save up to rent his own place...please help him out cos he has been jobless for a while..he is to resume 2nd week of december..help would be highly appreciated from those that stay at orile, ebutte metta, oyingbo or anywhere near the island, specifically; idumagbo, lagos island..thats where his office is located....he is ready to support house keeping expenses and other duties...thanks a lot,,,i hope someone here helps out..(please note, he would only stay during weekdays...he spends weekends at my house)
thank you all
Re: ... by captainking(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
allow him one/2 wks to familiarize with them.Go from his present house to office. .He need to wake up early to beat Lagos traffic. After 2/3 days at work, he can discuss his challenge wit a colleague. They'll help him.
THANKS A LOT..he will do that....
Re: ... by captainking(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Certifiedkomo:
Send me a personal message
hello, i have sent you a personal message via email..
thanksss
Re: ... by Skyfornia(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Next time when you are looking for help.. Endeavor to put up your contact details.
Re: ... by captainking(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Skyfornia:
Next time when you are looking for help.. Endeavor to put up your contact details.
thank you...thou, i believe that anyone that wants to help would indicate here, then i put contact detail...should i post my contact details??
Re: ... by Skyfornia(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
captainking:

thank you...thou, i believe that anyone that wants to help would indicate here, then i put contact detail...should i post my contact details??

It is not everyone that comes to nairaland that is registered. You need to be registered before you can comment, besides you are the one that needs help and should make it easier for your helper.
Re: ... by captainking(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Skyfornia:

It is not everyone that comes to nairaland that is registered. You need to be registered before you can comment, besides you are the one that needs help and should make it easier for your helper.
you are right thou...thanks a lot..i dint even think about it..thanks
Re: ... by captainking(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thanks a lot to certifiedkomo such a wonderful guy.. Though.. We have not agreed thou...thou my brother is still open to more options.. Closer to island.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please How Genuine Is This Invitation Message? / Female Customer Service Assistant Urgently Needed For Immediate Job. / Apprentice Male Chef Wanted In Lekki Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.