Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools (3543 Views)

Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt / Fed Govt College Resumption / Federal Govt College,ijanikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Jennifaluv(f): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
Regardless of d federal Girl's Govt skool u attended,lets jst come 2gather,lets introduce our selves and d skools we attended. My name is Jennifa,graduated 4rm federal Girls College,Ibusa Delta state and presently in UNN
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Eniayo(f): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2010
I graduatd frm Queens' college,yaba lagos,i am doing my second year in university of calabar.
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by johnsoneve: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2010
i m eve williams ifeoma, finished from federal girls college, onitsha, currently at toronto university, canada, thankx to ma friends, i m on facebook as eve williams,good morning all

Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by ceebaby: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
My names are Serah James, I finished from FGC Minna and currently in University of Ilorin, Nigeria. cheers
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by ECOFRESH: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
hey ladies, ,my name is wariku and i attended fggc abuloma. i am a graduate of microbiology from uni. of port harcourt
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by wirewire(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2012
hi girls i finished from federal boyz onitsha,ooooh sori its for the girlz am out
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Odunnu: 8:34pm On May 21, 2012
FGGC Kazaure and a super supra Lioness.

1 Like

Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Velounie(f): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Well,ℓ̊ finishd 4rm federal govt girls college Sagamu.presently in unilorin.
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by orelove4liff: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Olanipekun Oreoluwa.i finished 4rm FGGC Akure in ondo state.got my 1st degree in microbiology 4rm unijos and nw a 400L nursin science student of d nation's premier university of ibadan
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by CrazyMan(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu: FGGC Kazaure and a super supra Lioness.
Same here? tongue
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
CrazyMan:
Same here? tongue
Never aware you've had a transgender
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by CrazyMan(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
ogbeche77: Never aware you've had a transgender
Trans gini...I'm stalking her biko.

But that doesn't mean I didn't attend that school.
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
CrazyMan:
Trans gini...I'm stalking her biko.

But that doesn't mean I didn't attend that school.
stalking her? Ogini, u are on ur own oo
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Odunnu: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
ogbeche77: stalking her? Ogini, u are on ur own oo
I'll ban both of you o! angry angry
CrazyMan:
Same here? tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by CrazyMan(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
ogbeche77: stalking her? Ogini, u are on ur own oo
If I hear say I'm on my own...I go close this section.

Odunnu: I'll ban both of you o! angry angry
sad

Odunnu: shocked shocked shocked
Are you surprised?

I knew you very well there. You used to be so shy those days...its good to see how jovial you are right now.

How time flies. smiley
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Odunnu: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ofcourse you are crazyman! grin
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
CrazyMan:
If I hear say I'm on my own...I go close this section.

sad

Are you surprised?

I knew you very well there. You used to be so shy those days...its good to see how jovial you are right now.

How time flies. smiley
so what are u insinuating crazyman? That odunnu grew up while u were watching,cos i'm lost here
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu:
I'll ban both of you o! angry angry

shocked shocked shocked

Remember to state our offense in blocks
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by CrazyMan(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu: Ofcourse you are crazyman! grin
Yes...I'm romantically crazy.

And with time...I shall successfully win you over to the crazy side of life. grin

ogbeche77: so what are u insinuating crazyman? That odunnu grew up while u were watching,cos i'm lost here
Don't tell me you're taking this jist seriously...we're having fun...and I'm surprised at how serious you're taking the whole thing. sad

ogbeche77: Remember to state our offense in blocks
Na wa o...do you really think she would ban you? sad

She's just joking...and you're here stressing yourself over nothing. sad
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2013
CrazyMan:
Yes...I'm romantically crazy.

And with time...I shall successfully win you over to the crazy side of life. grin

Don't tell me you're taking this jist seriously...we're having fun...and I'm surprised at how serious you're taking the whole thing. sad

Na wa o...do you really think she would ban you? sad

She's just joking...and you're here stressing yourself over nothing. sad
of course i know it a joke,where is your sense of humor, you've ruined the fun, go sleep joor
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Odunnu: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Two fighting, Alaba 2 sege! shocked shocked
Both of you should stop derailing our girls thread.
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu: Two fighting, Alaba 2 sege! shocked shocked
We are having a tètè a tètè
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Odunnu: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2013
Tete-a-tete in an all girls dorm?
You want blind? shocked
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu: Tete-a-tete in an all girls dorm?
You want blind? shocked
blind? There's no size we can't handle
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by CrazyMan(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
ogbeche77: of course i know it a joke,where is your sense of humor, you've ruined the fun, go sleep joor
Fun?

There wasn't any fun in the post you made...you sounded so serious and Jealous if that's your definition of fun, then it means we've got a lot of catch up to make.

Odunnu: Two fighting, Alaba 2 sege! shocked shocked
If you had the gift of foresight, you would have been able to detect why we abandoned all the threads in our section and travel all the way here just to derail your thread.

Odunnu: Tete-a-tete in an all girls dorm?
You want blind? shocked
Don't tell me you aren't enjoying our company...
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Odunnu: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
undecided
Is there a chat thread in your section? Send me an iv i'll come and visit. Right now we are derailing this thread and its not fair.
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by CrazyMan(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu: undecided
Is there a chat thread in your section?
No derailers paradise thread there, but you can post your off topic and school related comments on the 13A thread.

Odunnu: Send me an iv i'll come and visit.
https://www.nairaland.com/1067803/prospective-batch-2013-corp-house

Odunnu: Right now we are derailing this thread and its not fair.
Noted...looking forward to your visit. smiley
Re: Girls 4rm Federal Govt. College: Lets Introduce Our Selves And Skools by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
hey gals..went to fed govt girls' college Onitsha..currently waitin 4 NYSC..

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Examination Timetable Is Out. / How To Create Nairaland Account, Comment, Quote, And Create Post / 2baba And Blackface Reunite In Old Students' Meeting In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.