Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg (6903 Views)

PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2018
uc97:
Anybody that can buy from gumtree uk?
would let you know when we start shipping from site like gumtree
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Our usa warehouse address changes,contact us for our usa and uk warehouse address
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Djdamian(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Joecruise:
Price : $25
Moq :2piece

Am interested in this,how much will it cost me to get it
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Djdamian:

How many pieces
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Djdamian(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Joecruise:

How many pieces

just one pair (black preferably)
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Djdamian:

just one pair (black preferably)

Ok,give you quotation shortly
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Djdamian:

Item cost - $25
Shipping - $8
Commission - $3
Total - $36 - #13,212
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Goodmorning good people
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Moq 1pcs
Price $120

Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Ebay.com
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Chat us up now

Send us your links
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2018
More .......
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Ship easily from usa to Nigeria now
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Ship easily from usa to Nigeria now....
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Ship easily from usa to Nigeria now......
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Joecruise(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Waiting for your order
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by avizk: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
BEWARE OF BABAT CARGO SYSTEMATIC SCAM!

It all started on Wednesday, 29th of November 2017,I contacted Ezekiel Omotosho Babatunde (081032691056) (ezex) to get me the following items
10 dz09
20 elm 327
50 flat tummy tea
3 bluetooth wireless earpiece

He promised that I will get all the goods in 4 days (sunday) being express shipping if I can make part of the payment that very day. He said they don’t work on Sunday so I will get my goods on Monday, 4th of December.

I also asked him if the products ordered for is inferior or not the correct one he said they have people in china to cross check that.
The quote he gave was 91,985 after negotiations.

I paid 45,000 on the 29th and expected the the goods on Monday 4th but this guy informed me that all the goods have arrived on Monday 18th of December but later said its only 10 pcs of dz09 and 20 pcs of elm 327 but I have to pay upto 80% before I can collect the goods after back & forth I paid another 40,000 making 85,000 out of 91,985 (92.4%). Then I collected the two items out of four.

I was later told on Tuesday 26th that the flat tummy tea has arrived on getting to collect the tea it turned out to be another thing entirely and this guy was contacted and he promised to rectify it very soon since then no communication until Friday 29th when he told me the earpiece has arrived but getting to ‘his office’ they denied and when I contacted him he said I have to pay the balance of 6,985 before collecting the earpiece when I still have 50 pcs of flat tummy tea with you.

Is this not a scam? Nairalanders pls beware of this guy and help me prevail on him to resolve my goods.

NOTE:
THIS GUY CLAIMED TO HAVE A CARGO COY BUT IT’S A LIE. HE HAS FORGOTTEN HE HAS GIVEN ME THE ADDRESS AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF OUR CONVERSATION, BECAUSE HENCEFORTH I HAVE BEEN ASKING HIM FOR THE ADDRESS HE HAS REFUSED TO GIVE IT OUT BECAUSE HE WAS NOT KNOWN THERE.

THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO BEARS THAT NAME EZEX BABAT CARGO. THE WORKERS OF THAT COY WERE LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE AND ASKED FOR HIM.

HE IS USING ONE MR LUKMAN @LSTAR4REAL TO IMPORT THAT ONE IS USINF ST PATRICK INTL.

LUKMAN (LSTAR4REAL) CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE (EZEX) IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE DELAY IN GETTING THE GOODS DOWN TO LAGOS THAT HE HAS BEEN ASKING HIM FOR TRACKING NUMBER BUT HE DID NOT PRODUCE IT.

HE ALWAYS PRETEND AS IF HE IS NOT IN LAGOS WHENEVER YOU APPROACH HIM THAT YOU ARE AT WHERE TO COLLECT YOUR GOODS

HE IS ALWAYS RUDE AND USES UNGUARDED UTERANCES ON HIS CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY ARE DUE TO COLLECT THEIR GOODS.

WHEN HE GAVE ME A PERSONAL ACCOUNT NO, I ASKED WHY NOT COMPANY ACCOUNT HE SAID THE CHARGES ON THE COMPANY ACCOUNT IS TOO MUCH

HE ALWAYS FORMING TO HAVE SOME BOYS WORKING FOR HIM WHEREAS HE IS A STACK, UNEXPERIENCED FREELANCER.
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
avizk:
BEWARE OF BABAT CARGO SYSTEMATIC SCAM!

It all started on Wednesday, 29th of November 2017,I contacted Ezekiel Omotosho Babatunde (081032691056) (ezex) to get me the following items
10 dz09
20 elm 327
50 flat tummy tea
3 bluetooth wireless earpiece

He promised that I will get all the goods in 4 days (sunday) being express shipping if I can make part of the payment that very day. He said they don’t work on Sunday so I will get my goods on Monday, 4th of December.

I also asked him if the products ordered for is inferior or not the correct one he said they have people in china to cross check that.
The quote he gave was 91,985 after negotiations.

I paid 45,000 on the 29th and expected the the goods on Monday 4th but this guy informed me that all the goods have arrived on Monday 18th of December but later said its only 10 pcs of dz09 and 20 pcs of elm 327 but I have to pay upto 80% before I can collect the goods after back & forth I paid another 40,000 making 85,000 out of 91,985 (92.4%). Then I collected the two items out of four.

I was later told on Tuesday 26th that the flat tummy tea has arrived on getting to collect the tea it turned out to be another thing entirely and this guy was contacted and he promised to rectify it very soon since then no communication until Friday 29th when he told me the earpiece has arrived but getting to ‘his office’ they denied and when I contacted him he said I have to pay the balance of 6,985 before collecting the earpiece when I still have 50 pcs of flat tummy tea with you.

Is this not a scam? Nairalanders pls beware of this guy and help me prevail on him to resolve my goods.

NOTE:
THIS GUY CLAIMED TO HAVE A CARGO COY BUT IT’S A LIE. HE HAS FORGOTTEN HE HAS GIVEN ME THE ADDRESS AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF OUR CONVERSATION, BECAUSE HENCEFORTH I HAVE BEEN ASKING HIM FOR THE ADDRESS HE HAS REFUSED TO GIVE IT OUT BECAUSE HE WAS NOT KNOWN THERE.

THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO BEARS THAT NAME EZEX BABAT CARGO. THE WORKERS OF THAT COY WERE LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE AND ASKED FOR HIM.

HE IS USING ONE MR LUKMAN @LSTAR4REAL TO IMPORT THAT ONE IS USINF ST PATRICK INTL.

LUKMAN (LSTAR4REAL) CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE (EZEX) IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE DELAY IN GETTING THE GOODS DOWN TO LAGOS THAT HE HAS BEEN ASKING HIM FOR TRACKING NUMBER BUT HE DID NOT PRODUCE IT.

HE ALWAYS PRETEND AS IF HE IS NOT IN LAGOS WHENEVER YOU APPROACH HIM THAT YOU ARE AT WHERE TO COLLECT YOUR GOODS

HE IS ALWAYS RUDE AND USES UNGUARDED UTERANCES ON HIS CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY ARE DUE TO COLLECT THEIR GOODS.

WHEN HE GAVE ME A PERSONAL ACCOUNT NO, I ASKED WHY NOT COMPANY ACCOUNT HE SAID THE CHARGES ON THE COMPANY ACCOUNT IS TOO MUCH

HE ALWAYS FORMING TO HAVE SOME BOYS WORKING FOR HIM WHEREAS HE IS A STACK, UNEXPERIENCED FREELANCER.

Your ranting has given me some new customers today do you think this will stop those using me to stop,so you believe it is until you have an airport that you can be a forwarder in this age and time....

Lol,if you had taken your time you will see that lukmon or ezex are two different persons.my pictures everything is in one of the thread which has gone to the front page before,with that I have won you already and I dont need to talk much

This is me here,anyone can call my line I remain my able OMOTOSHO BABATUNDE EZEKIEL,those that have done biz with lukmon will know that you dont know what you are saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/3074180/nysc-personal-cds-projects-anambra

This is me here,you can as well upload your detail,so that I will know am talking to faceless human being.

One of the rule of the thread you are flaunting it,letting you know before they ban you for spamming.

Its now I know why you did biz with me

If you want spam my thread with your message,you will be seeing me waiting for you
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Operational in New Jersey,contact us to ship your goods from the usa to Nigeria
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Call/chat us on 08103291056
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Call/chat us on 08103291056

Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Send your goods to our warehouse for shipping
Call/chat us up on 08103291056
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by uc97: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Joecruise:
would let you know when we start shipping from site like gumtree

Ok thanks. I hope � it won't take long.
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
uc97:

Ok thanks. I hope � it won't take long.

No it wont bro
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by realsolver: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2018
be fooling yourself.

do you think people will allow themselves to be scammed, when there are other guys out there that are truthful and has interest of custumers at heart.

ezex:

Your ranting has given me some new customers today do you think this will stop those using me to stop,so you believe it is until you have an airport that you can be a forwarder in this age and time....

Lol,if you had taken your time you will see that lukmon or ezex are two different persons.my pictures everything is in one of the thread which has gone to the front page before,with that I have won you already and I dont need to talk much

This is me here,anyone can call my line I remain my able OMOTOSHO BABATUNDE EZEKIEL,those that have done biz with lukmon will know that you dont know what you are saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/3074180/nysc-personal-cds-projects-anambra

This is me here,you can as well upload your detail,so that I will know am talking to faceless human being.

One of the rule of the thread you are flaunting it,letting you know before they ban you for spamming.

Its now I know why you did biz with me

If you want spam my thread with your message,you will be seeing me waiting for you
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2018
realsolver:
be fooling yourself.

do you think people will allow themselves to be scammed, when there are other guys out there that are truthful and has interest of custumers at heart.

Lol same person.
If you want your goods has have told you earlier,its ready balance up and the reduction I did for you on the shipping no longer stand,you want us to be truthful,you pay me the correct shipping fee and you get your correct goods,if that will solve the problem
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Mr avizk also realsolver your good is ready,pls pay up the remaining balance and your good would be delivered to you.you cant be blackmailing with your long scam story,that was what I was told by someone on this forum.pls pay the correct shipping fee and I will get exactly what you want for you....
Truth is bro,this your story is not affecting my business or the reason I post items here,still make my dols everyday

You have labelled me a scam which many people know am not,lets do things professional not,you know you said I was inexperienced in your scam write up,kindly pay the right shipping fee instead of the $15 I told you to pay,from then things would be done professionally and you will get exactly what was in the link you sent and everyone would see it here.

I will use express for it,chatted with the seller already,it was a mix up from their end.

Put this matter to rest and continue with your business

Cheers
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Call/chat us up on 08103291056 and send your goods to our usa warehouse for shipping to Nigeria
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chat us up now
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chat us up now to bring in your goods from usa 08103291056
Re: Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg by pryme(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
ezex:
Chat us up now to bring in your goods from usa 08103291056

Pls whats your total cost to send down laptops and phones from ebay.com to Calabar in Nigeria.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale / Fairly Used Items For Sale I.e Laptop, Ps3,camera Etc: U.k Used! / SOLD! SOLD!! Mint Looking Blackberry Bold 5 - 50k (quick Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.