Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! (5555 Views)

Get Solution On: How To Change Alexa Commands / Apple Service center in Abuja / Order Your Macbook Sticker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
maballack:
is this amount inclusive of workmanship ,
and where are you located and whats the fix time

yes, including my service charge.. office is located at leventis building, Kaduna or call our care center on 07038517455
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by maballack(m): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Teejay13:

yes, including my service charge.. office is located at leventis building, Kaduna or call our care center on 07038517455

Kaduna as in state
can we have it done at 30k
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
maballack:

Kaduna as in state can we have it done at 30k
yes Kaduna main town. let's seal up at 33k
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
My Macbook pro webcam does not snap anymore. even when I try to use the face time! are you experiencing this kind of issue, call us on 07038517455 and let's help you resolve it
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by maballack(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
But i am in Lagos o
Teejay13:

yes Kaduna main town. let's seal up at 33k
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
maballack:
But i am in Lagos o
this is where our challenge starts from..the only solution now is through way bill..
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Lets talk discuss about Apple (Macbook).... goodmorning and do have a blessedful day!!!
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
let's meet here and discuss bout Macbook challenges
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
its weekend already, may Almighty bless our hustles!!!
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Home of Macbook.looking for Macbook of any kind,just call 07038517455
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Welcome to the home of Macbook. a thread to share your Macbook troubles and get an solution!!! just bring it on....
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter to all our esteemed customers and followers... may this Easter being forth a new dawn on our lives and business!!!
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Platform for all Macbook users to air there complaints.... be part of it and learn more on how to tackle your usage challenges
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 6:10am On Apr 06, 2018
platform to air all ur Macbook complains. Good morning to you all and do have a blessedful day!!!!
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Platform for all Macbook users to air there Macbook challenges.
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Top of the morning to all... best of luck to all my fellow naira landers...
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for a successful hustle today.
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by eateba: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2018
I'd like to install Window 8.1 or 10 on my MacBook Air, How do I go about it?
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2018
eateba:
I'd like to install Window 8.1 or 10 on my MacBook Air, How do I go about it?

Nice question.. you get to do that from your boot camp assistant, hope that solved your problem!
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by eateba: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2018
Teejay13:

Nice question.. you get to do that from your boot camp assistant, hope that solved your problem!
Thanks but I know it's from Boot Camp Assistant, the issue is where can I download full Window 10 ISO image and how do I install it without having any problem?
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
eateba:

Thanks but I know it's from Boot Camp Assistant, the issue is where can I download full Window 10 ISO image and how do I install it without having any problem?

go to www.torrent.com to download your window 10,iso
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
eateba:

go to www.utorrent.com to download your window 10,iso
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Jeetech global resources. we keep you updated around the world of apple(Macbook).just keep sending in your request and challenges.thank you and God bless!!!!!
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by eateba: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Teejay13:

go to www.utorrent.com to download your window 10,iso

Thanks, will check it out.
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by wane01(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
hello I'll be need a macbook between the amount of 120 - 140k with some nice specs ... also can I get an imac for that same price range for house use?
Do you also buy fairly used laptops as I have a hp15 8gb ram bought brand new and still neat buh am not in active use as I bought a HP spectre laptop last week
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
wane01:
hello I'll be need a macbook between the amount of 120 - 140k with some nice specs ... also can I get an imac for that same price range for house use?
Do you also buy fairly used laptops as I have a hp15 8gb ram bought brand new and still neat buh am not in active use as I bought a HP spectre laptop last week
For the Macbook, I have one i can give you for that range. it's a core 2 duo processor, 500/4gb
but for the iMac I don't have anyone of that range.
and lastly how much do you wish to sell your HP.
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by wane01(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Teejay13:

For the Macbook, I have one i can give you for that range. it's a core 2 duo processor, 500/4gb
but for the iMac I don't have anyone of that range.
and lastly how much do you wish to sell your HP.
owh how much then can i get a corei5 then u can upgrade the ram to 8gb with about 228gb ssd or higher
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
wane01:

owh how much then can i get a corei5 then u can upgrade the ram to 8gb with about 228gb ssd or higher
this is a very high spec. don't have it for now.
but let's just keep the lines open, will keep you updated when I come across one. thank you
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thanks to all our naira landers sending in there request...
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Bring all your Macbook challenges to us..and we assure you our maximum corporations. best of luck all....
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Tgif.. we can do this again today. thank you.
Re: Macbook online solution center - Drop your MacBook challenge and get solution!! by Teejay13(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2018
thread still very much open for your complaints...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Good LCD, Plasma, LED TV For Sale / Best Deal On England Twyford Water Closet,spain/italian Tiles.sale And Services / SOLD. USA Used HP Probook 4320s Core I3, 4gb/320gb For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.