Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1553 Views)

Job Vacancies Around Isolo, Lagos / Home Lesson Vacancies Around Bodija And Akobo In Ibadan / I Need A Part Time Job/work In Either Isihor, gbowo Or Uselu of Benin city (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EternalTruth: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: . by Busbar(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by wi5dom(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2017
EternalTruth:
Hello nairalanders. I am a newly admitted student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN).
I'm in my mid 20's (25 precisely) from Akwa Ibom State.
I needed to study in a reputable institution outside my state.
I've been working and saving up funds for school and saved up to 200 thousand naira of which i have expensed all of my savings on acceptance fees, tuition fees, courses registration, accomodation and etcetera.
Right now as school is about starting few moments from now and i don't wanna be a burden to my parents at my age. With the hustling energy and versatile spirit in me I'd like nairalanders based in Benin to kindly link me up to any part time jobs that i can earn so i could garner the resources and stipends to survive and also sort out my academic issues.
I can also lawn grasses, remove weeds, trim flowers, engage on brick laying works.
No matter how demeaning it may be. I'd take it on so far it brings money.
I reside in BDPA 19th street Benin Lagos Road. Ugbowo opposite UNIBEN.
Awaiting your replies please.
cc Artistree wi5dom GrandFinale2017 TreasuredLeidy

Try the eatry opposite maingate
Re: . by jamoyakz: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
EternalTruth:
Hello nairalanders. I am a newly admitted student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN).
I'm in my mid 20's (25 precisely) from Akwa Ibom State.
I needed to study in a reputable institution outside my state.
I've been working and saving up funds for school and saved up to 200 thousand naira of which i have expensed all of my savings on acceptance fees, tuition fees, courses registration, accomodation and etcetera.
Right now as school is about starting few moments from now and i don't wanna be a burden to my parents at my age. With the hustling energy and versatile spirit in me I'd like nairalanders based in Benin to kindly link me up to any part time jobs that i can earn so i could garner the resources and stipends to survive and also sort out my academic issues.
I can also lawn grasses, remove weeds, trim flowers, engage on brick laying works.
No matter how demeaning it may be. I'd take it on so far it brings money.
I reside in BDPA 19th street Benin Lagos Road. Ugbowo opposite UNIBEN.
Awaiting your replies please.
cc Artistree wi5dom GrandFinale2017 TreasuredLeidy
I feel your hustle bro but you should have stayed on campus I.e hall3 you might be able to see a better hustle and networking compared off campus. truth be told no much hustle around uniben environs maybe it's has changed now but give and take you stand a better chance when you stay on campus... I wish you all the best in your academic pursuit and hustle like wise
Re: . by ehinmowo: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
You might not be able to cope academically in UNIBEN if u pick up job out the school environment. I had frds dt took dt path and are still in d system now.
However, consider d following.

1. Photocopying: you dnt hv to rent a shop. Go to the eatery pple (physical science preferably). Discuss wit dem, dey will allow u to put ur machine beside their shop.

2. Photography

3. Get a laptop: with it u will be doing assignments, typing project, coding. etc. Post ur service around d school.

4. Rent shop at Ekosodin: sell food stuffs ( I would hv adviced u to go into cooking bt it will take ur time and energy. Bt if u cn employ, wich is very cheap, around 10k per month, cooking works.) u cud buy food stuffs in places where they are cheaper. Those Ekosodin girls no dey cook o. Dem lazy die

5. Provide information to JAMBITES at a fee: u will be amazed how many of them will subscribe to ur package. Some will even ask u to link dem to machineries or some high officers or lecturere (dnt dupe dem oo)

U CN DO MORE DAN ONE OF THESE. SEAT DOWN AND WRITE OUT UR OPTIONS
Re: . by EternalTruth: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2017
jamoyakz:
I feel your hustle bro but you should have stayed on campus I.e hall3 you might be able to see a better hustle and networking compared off campus. truth be told no much hustle around uniben environs maybe it's has changed now but give and take you stand a better chance when you stay on campus... I wish you all the best in your academic pursuit and hustle like wise
thanx man.
U're a graduate of the Great UNIBEN bah?
Re: . by jamoyakz: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2017
EternalTruth:
thanx man.
U're a graduate of the Great UNIBEN bah?
yes... close to a decade I graduated so things might have changed

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Support Officer At The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) / We Are Happy To Announce The N-power Impact Series Competition. / Cadwell Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.