Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Thread closed!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread closed!!!! (847 Views)

Thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed!!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
This thread contained highly sensitive info.
Closed!!!!!!
Re: Thread closed!!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Life is so uncertain that it will get to a point,you can't be able to tell what you actually wants.
But all this balls down to an individuals choices and reasonability.
My life on campus was a very interesting one full of sexual escapades and other campus youthful exuberances.
I got an admission into Ekiti State university via the satellite campus at Adeniran Ogunsanya college of education ijanikin.
And I began studying English in education. A pretty but tough course I must say because I never wanted to study it,but when JAMB says YES no one can say NO unless you have ur money at hand.we all know how jamb frustrate students in Nigeria.
My campus sojourn really began in my second year when I entered 200Level.
A typical Nigerian student on campus has girls in his control if not fleet of girls,but it all depends on management.hmmm! This is just the exact way to describe my life on campus,because before I entered 200level,I have slept with virtually 10 different girls from different levels and faculty and it was a sweet experience.
6.5 feet tall,slim (shady),chocolate color,with a bright eyes like that of an eagle,with a smile that can send shivers to a girls spine.
This was just my look,and I once looked at the mirror and said to my self "am good"
What am I saying? I met Cecilia in her first year in school and. Luckily we were in the same department.
I was a member of a POETRY CLUB in the school,and all we do is to write,analyze and criticize poems.It was just Purely-educational gathering,and I was the club admin.
One fateful thursday,I noticed that few memebers (new) has just joined us and I stood up to take the attendance,that was when I noticed her.
Wow! This girl was darkness her self,she complexion was pure ebony and shining,with a good sets of white teeths,very tiny.she looked very beautiful beyond what I have ever seen before.
Nooo! "Am not a shy guy" I said to my self,I must compliment this one.
So I went round and took the attendance,then I purposely skipped her,but the club president was able to remind me immediately,and that was just the point that I need to let my presence known to her.
So I turned back and walked down to her with a stolen and fabricated smile.
I when I got to her,I said "Hello,sorry I skipped ur desk" and she replied "its ok" what's ur name? I asked and she replied "Kope Cecilia"

( More revelations soon ,Pls hang on for chapter 2) sorry guys for keeping you waiting,updates is coming soon.
see no reason to continue updates. No follower.........it a pity

(1) (Reply)

2021 Batch B, Stream 2, Imo State Resident Posted To Ekiti Let's Meet Here / No Reduction In Corps Members Allowance- NYSC / Pls Anyone Who Can Help With Redeployment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.