Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy (659 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:00am On Jan 10, 2018
A couple of days ago I was using a friend's phone in his living room, a few minutes later someone called me so I dropped the phone and went outside. On my way back to the living room, I heard some funny sounds and I could swear his junior bro (a 14 year old kid) downloaded & was watching p0rn on the phone. I observed his brother from the door for a few minutes before walking in and before I could get to where he was he cleared everything immediately . Of course I asked him what he was doing and he lied that he was watching soccer highlights.I just opened the notification logs to check what he was doing before I came in...and that was actually the 5th video he downloaded. sad sad

Notification Logs can come in handy when you or someone clears your previous notification from the notification bar or you can't remember the notifications you missed. Here's How to get access to the notification log

Step 1. First of all, long-press on a home screen of your Android device.

Step 2. Now select widget option there and then swipe to left until you find “Settings” widgets. Tap on it and drop it on your home screen.

Step 3. Now option will appear to set the shortcut of any of settings, scroll down and select “notification log” there.

Step 4. Now the notification log will get set there on your home screen

Step 5. Now you can see all the notifications that you had already cleared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy by lokotowers(m): 4:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Ok
Re: How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy by directonpc(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2018
This might come handy sometime.
Re: How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2018
directonpc:
This might come handy sometime.
certainly
Re: How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
lokotowers:
Ok
booking space grin
Re: How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2018
cool
Re: How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2018
NaijaTechGuy:
cool
Cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

What Is Samsung Private Mode And How Can You Use It / Xiaomi Mi 8 Launching On 31st Of May In China / How To Get 10GB Data On 9mobile Network For N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.