₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,948,646 members, 4,041,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 at 05:11 AM

Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! (373 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / WATCH ALL Videos OF Tonight On Jenifa's Diary Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by DDreamer07(m): 12:33am On Jan 13
Funke Akindele is not appearing in the Avengers: Infinity War.
���
Read more...

Apparently, the whole thing began on the 28th of December, 2017, when an Irish guy created a Funke Akindele page on Marvel Cinematic Universe, a Fandom for Marvel lovers...
More details here...
http://www.davioseki.com/2018/01/funke-akindele-is-not-appearing-in.html

IMDb has taken down the Avengers from the list of movies Funke has appeared in...

Sorry guys...
Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by YkUnltd: 12:36am On Jan 13
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by greatnaija01: 12:37am On Jan 13
lol she either way she is going to be more international this year than any other year
Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by ekanx27: 12:51am On Jan 13
OP u can lie for infinity................. And don't tell me to check any link....... Enemy of progress abi na prophet of doom u be? .

Keep ur sorry to urself............. Movie when dem go make na u wan hijack with ur bad mouth....

Guy I nor wan hear am again oh...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by Charlesdock(m): 1:07am On Jan 13
You sha want us to click the link and visit your website over lies.... ntorr we no free grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by kodded(m): 1:58am On Jan 13
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by DDreamer07(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13
ekanx27:
OP u can lie for infinity................. And don't tell me to check any link....... Enemy of progress abi na prophet of doom u be? .

Keep ur sorry to urself............. Movie when dem go make na u wan hijack with ur bad mouth....

Guy I nor wan hear am again oh...

ROTFL!

U funny o!
Alright na... Abeg, check her IMDb profile make we see whether they still mention her name there...
In fact, make I show you...

I laugh in tongues...

Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by DDreamer07(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13
Charlesdock:
You sha want us to click the link and visit your website over lies.... ntorr we no free grin

Lol... I weep for both you and the entire mainstream Nigeria media industry...
Bros, check her IMDb profile joor...

Yes, I want page views... But the question is, am I lying?

E go too shock you when you know say na truth I dey talk..

Laughing in Urhobo***
Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by Charlesdock(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13
DDreamer07:

Lol... I weep for both you and the entire mainstream Nigeria media industry...
Bros, check her IMDb profile joor...

Yes, I want page views... But the question is, am I lying?

E go too shock you when you know say na truth I dey talk..

Laughing in Urhobo***
How your weeping tey concern my financial status
Bro if she dey there or not, it concern me less ooh. Na because we be Nigerian na hin make me react grin
Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by DDreamer07(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13
Charlesdock:

How your weeping tey concern my financial status
Bro if she dey there or not, it concern me less ooh. Na because we be Nigerian na hin make me react grin

Hehehe... Doh...
Re: Funke Akindele Of Jenifa's Diary WILL NOT Appear In Avengers: Infinity War! by Charlesdock(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13
DDreamer07:

Hehehe... Doh...
grin

(0) (Reply)

Most Shocking Facts About Hollywood / Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth) / Little Forkers Still At The Top Of Box Office Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.