Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Topic Ended - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Topic Ended (1103 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic Ended by Cunnilingus(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Topic Ended

1 Like

Re: Topic Ended by HOLYDICK(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Open bet 9ja shop...and see wonders grin
Re: Topic Ended by chudidonas(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
When you find it pls notify me. Interested

1 Like

Re: Topic Ended by Martinaaa: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_guide_to_being_a_beauty_queen_/17208

A summary of all it takes to get that crown! If you have never been in a pageant before, or perhaps you are looking for more tips , this is a good guide for you to start your dreams in a competitive world of beauty pageants. In this book are some secrets to winning beauty pageants

Re: Topic Ended by chudidonas(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Open bet 9ja shop...and see wonders grin

Where you see location again. Every spot now taken

1 Like

Re: Topic Ended by kennystones: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cunnilingus:
Hi guys, please i need ideas on businesses I cud start up with the said amount. Everyone shud please contribute both male and female. Please scammers stay off I won't fall for ur rubbish. I get sense pass u and ur ancestors.
you could invest and start a business in sports. Provide services that people don't have access to.
Re: Topic Ended by Israelsaidu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Open bet9ja shop...you will not regret it..(bet9ja specifically)
Re: Topic Ended by structuredan(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Invest with an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store and enjoy 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Topic Ended by laddipo: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Make N200k monthly

The business simply involves pure water distribution without you having to own a factory. When you get a van or truck just come down to our factory which is based in ipaja, ayobo, Lagos state, we will give u a very good offer that will make you btw 12-20k daily.

For example: If you buy a minimum of 440 bags/day from our company at N70 = 28,000 and sell it at N100 = 40,000. Your profit will be 12,000/day × 26days = N312,000. By the time you remove salary and cost of operation, you will make between 190-212k monthly. And note this is the minimum you can supply daily considering this is the peak period of sale ( dry season).

Interested persons can contact me on 08093982107.
Re: Topic Ended by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Israelsaidu:
Open bet9ja shop...you will not regret it..(bet9ja specifically)
How much can you make monthly?
Re: Topic Ended by Longman6(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cunnilingus:
Hi guys, please i need ideas on businesses I cud start up with the said amount. Everyone shud please contribute both male and female. Please scammers stay off I won't fall for ur rubbish. I get sense pass u and ur ancestors.

Put it in a mutual fund(STANBiC Bank, Firstbank or ARM) while you think of a bussiness idea.
Re: Topic Ended by Askgloria(f): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Topic Ended by EddieAsuzu: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reach me on 08063658249

Only serious minded people who want to change their financial story this year .
Re: Topic Ended by Futureinvestors(m): 2:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Cunnilingus:

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

NPA Pays $23m Equity Funding In Lekki Deep Seaport Project / Architectural Design, Structural Engineer And Design 3d Drawing Autocad Traini / Original Quality Wristwatch At Wholesales Price (1 Year Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.