Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (4509 Views)

How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Gentlevin: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2018
klassd:

please can you teach me
yes I can teach you. but u need to do little googling online about fb ads so that u get some ldea.
Re: ... by silaxx(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gentlevin:
Bro I realise that the op is only looking for referrals so as to get bonus from those new to topbuzz. When I chat with him on Whatsapp, he asked if I already registered on topbuzz. And when I said yes, he did not chat again. so I went on my own to research.....

guy its all about marketing your page. Nothing much about it. I saw one of your post where u were selling million emails, email blaster and so on. Use those tools and advertise your topbuzz links and u will get people streaming to your page.
oh tanks bro
Re: ... by klassd(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gentlevin:
yes I can teach you. but u need to do little googling online about fb ads so that u get some ldea.

I have some idea about Fb ads, promoted my Facebook page once. could we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: ... by Mikechukwu: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gentlevin:
Bro nothing much about it. No special secret about it. it's just that the op is looking for new people so that he can earn referral bonus. Just set aside little cash for advertising your links on fb......

I am an internet marketer and am not new to FB ads but wondering how to promote my videos links, can I target any country ?
Re: ... by Gentlevin: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mikechukwu:

I am an internet marketer and am not new to FB ads but wondering how to promote my videos links, can I target any country ?
Hello bro since u are not new to FB ads, you will realise that when creating your ad, there few boxes where you will fill in the website links. So its in those boxes that you will fill in your video links so that when a visitor clicks it, it will take the visitor to where your videos are....

But I advise that u create a short clip of the video as part if your FB ad. You can target any country you want but first make a research to know if that country values the content of the video you have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Debunks Media Report On Forex Scam / Forex Strategies For Dummy Traders / PHCN Pay As You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.