Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Between Davido And Wizkid, Who Made More Hit Chain In 2017? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And Wizkid, Who Made More Hit Chain In 2017? (1071 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos / Iheanacho Vs Wizkid Who Get Money Pass? / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Davido And Wizkid, Who Made More Hit Chain In 2017? by zion69(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Like seriously, If am to make my pick, Davido Made More Hit Chain Than Wizkid In 2017.

Been thinking about this and then I decided to feature this on Zion Adebisi Blog.

2017 was a super year for both music stars Davido And Wizkid. The two stars made several hits back to back in the year 2017. We all knew they had their own issues also that year but they later reconciled

Davido gave us If, Fall, Fia.

Wizkid gave us Medicine, Come Closer ft. Drake, his album “Sound from the other side was epic” no doubt.

But if we are to talk about the rate at which these songs from both stars raved, how much fans and music lovers talked about and played these songs, the online and offline presence of these songs, Davido songs If, Fall, Fia were very recognized song in 2017 compared to Wizkid’s songs, i’ll also like to take you back to the fact that Davido’s songs If, Fall were one of the most searched words on Google last year. Yea, you surprised?

I also did well to dig more by asking people’s opinions. You wont believe i received insults from some of them who i asked this question. A playful insult though lol.

Truth is that music lovers, fans, friends were all on Davido’s side.

The DMW boss owned 2017, his sounds paved way for him and not just him but his team mates, the likes of Mayorkun, Dremo etc.

The DMW team took several awards home last year 2017.

Enough of Davido and the DMW team, Wizkid, he really did a very good job last year taking Afro sound international, and he is still doing perfectly Ok.

My joy and more reason i respect Starboy is that featured International Arts like Major Lazer, Drake, Chris Brown, Ty Dollar Sign and Trey Songz, even at that he also got featured by well recognized International arts, and this has gotten him a whole level of recognition.

Wizkid is King, but i think Davido killed 2017.

I mean, think about it, Drake felt the juice Wizkid always brings in every of his sounds and couldn’t resist it, and then he made a global sound with our very own Nigerian Star Boy which gave birth to “Hush Up The Silence”

Well this article also needs your contributions, so i will give space for contributions. Please tell us what you think in the comment box below.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/between-davido-and-wizkid-who-made-more-hit-chain-in-2017/

Re: Between Davido And Wizkid, Who Made More Hit Chain In 2017? by zion69(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
I know Davido will Win this case, lets see sha.

Lalasticlala come
Re: Between Davido And Wizkid, Who Made More Hit Chain In 2017? by shadrach77: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
zion69:
Like seriously, If am to make my pick, Davido Made More Hit Chain Than Wizkid In 2017.

Been thinking about this and then I decided to feature this on Zion Adebisi Blog.

2017 was a super year for both music stars Davido And Wizkid. The two stars made several hits back to back in the year 2017. We all knew they had their own issues also that year but they later reconciled

Davido gave us If, Fall, Fia.

Wizkid gave us Medicine, Come Closer ft. Drake, his album “Sound from the other side was epic” no doubt.

But if we are to talk about the rate at which these songs from both stars raved, how much fans and music lovers talked about and played these songs, the online and offline presence of these songs, Davido songs If, Fall, Fia were very recognized song in 2017 compared to Wizkid’s songs, i’ll also like to take you back to the fact that Davido’s songs If, Fall were one of the most searched words on Google last year. Yea, you surprised?

I also did well to dig more by asking people’s opinions. You wont believe i received insults from some of them who i asked this question. A playful insult though lol.

Truth is that music lovers, fans, friends were all on Davido’s side.

The DMW boss owned 2017, his sounds paved way for him and not just him but his team mates, the likes of Mayorkun, Dremo etc.

The DMW team took several awards home last year 2017.

Enough of Davido and the DMW team, Wizkid, he really did a very good job last year taking Afro sound international, and he is still doing perfectly Ok.

My joy and more reason i respect Starboy is that featured International Arts like Major Lazer, Drake, Chris Brown, Ty Dollar Sign and Trey Songz, even at that he also got featured by well recognized International arts, and this has gotten him a whole level of recognition.

Wizkid is King, but i think Davido killed 2017.

I mean, think about it, Drake felt the juice Wizkid always brings in every of his sounds and couldn’t resist it, and then he made a global sound with our very own Nigerian Star Boy which gave birth to “Hush Up The Silence”

Well this article also needs your contributions, so i will give space for contributions. Please tell us what you think in the comment box below.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/between-davido-and-wizkid-who-made-more-hit-chain-in-2017/

You guys are silly sha! They are both good in their own unique ways. Must you continue to pitch them against one another? kiss kiss cry

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Does Things I Dont’t Approve Of #bbnaija – Cee-c’s Sister / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Bikini Body / Davido Warned Over His Involvement In South Africa Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.