Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Today, I Learn; - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today, I Learn; (1176 Views)

What Skills Can I Learn At 30 / Where Can I Learn Programming And Web Design In Lagos / Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today, I Learn; by ghettowriter(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigeria is the 3rd largest English speaking country.

Behind the United States and India.

Edit: I might add that this is by total population of countries that officially speak English. The country with the most English speakers is the United States, followed by India, then Pakistan.

Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population
Re: Today, I Learn; by ghettowriter(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2018
During Interviews, if you are asked a difficult question and you absolutely dont know the answer, Its better you confidently tell em that "you dont know the answer" and you are willing to learn the answer if given a chance.
Re: Today, I Learn; by ghettowriter(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Being drunk enough to have a hangover is the act of borrowing happiness from the next day... I'm not up for being in happiness debt.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently / Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? / Alternatives To Okadabooks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.