Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Heal The Vagina And Penis Through Sex And Therapies - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Heal The Vagina And Penis Through Sex And Therapies (570 Views)

Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Heal The World Movement Set To Embark On Hospital Visitation / Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Heal The Vagina And Penis Through Sex And Therapies by ifyasia(f): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2018
HOW TO HEAL THE VAGINA AND PENIS THROUGH SEX AND THERAPIES

The vagina and penis can hit hard times too. Your precious love tool also needs maintenance.
If you can service your car or your generator, why won’t you service your vagina or your penis?
Keeping your genital in good shape also means your body would enjoy better condition because good sex is directly connected to your general wellbeing.
There are old and new ways and methods used to heal the pussy and dicks. Sex too can be used as a service tool if you know how to.
So, if you would like to know how to heal your precious garden, join me this Wednesday on my weekly WHATSAPP MECHANICS OF SEX SEMINAR.
Note, graphic or raw videos and images will be used (don’t say I didn’t tell you).
Join with your wife/husband, fiancé/fiancee. Inform your friends and relative who need this seminar badly.
Fee: 1,000 (participants in Nigeria); 10 dollars (international participants)
Time: 9pm
Venue: WhatsApp
(You also stand a chance of earning money through this seminar if people register through you).
WhatsApp me for more details: 07083984303
…invest in romance.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding / Photos From Miss New Nigeria World 2019(season 4) / Minister GUC Sets For Live Recording Concert In 2022 | Worship With GUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.