Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley (6520 Views)

Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Proud Moment! Femi Kuti And Son Made Perform Together On Stage / Seun Kuti And Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by slimghost(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2007
just wondering undecided
Re: Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by sykboi(m): 2:08am On Mar 16, 2007
Haba who fit pass bob marley for BLEIZIN!!!!
Re: Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by trendy(f): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2007
lol, slim ghost, u nor be better ghost, u for know!, lol,

Well it is hard to tell o! since we are not with them when they are taking it
but i beleive marley took more,
Re: Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by MP007(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2007
white houston/boobbt brown
Re: Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by thegame(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2008
igbo clairo. i havent seen any of them weed but of musicians, maybe snoop. he does it anywhere
Re: Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by tflow2(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2008
Guys, no body wise pass oh, but you should go ask someone older like your father why Baba is called ANIKULAPO, ABAMI EDA KUTI, it means someone who goes around with DEATH in his pocket, ABAMI EDA means someone that is just NOT HUMAN, BOB MARLEY or any other person at all, will go GOO-GOO smoking pot with that man, No try am, even for next world. His joints are as thick as my arm. Baba no dey use RIZZLA, na NEWSPAPER dem dey take wrap igbo for am, please don't ever let a topic like this drop from your mouth when you are around the Africa shrine or worse KALAKUTA republic. They'll just sit you down with Fela's statue and give two of you weed, even the statue smoke pass CHIMNEY, I am serious about that, go there if you want to confirm the smoking statue part. Please this is a no topic, @poster, no controversy oh,

Re: Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
t-flow:

Guys, no body wise pass oh, but you should go ask someone older like your father why Baba is called ANIKULAPO, ABAMI EDA KUTI, it means someone who goes around with DEATH in his pocket, ABAMI EDA means someone that is just NOT HUMAN, BOB MARLEY or any other person at all, will go GOO-GOO smoking pot with that man, No try am, even for next world. His joints are as thick as my arm. Baba no dey use RIZZLA, na NEWSPAPER dem dey take wrap igbo for am, please don't ever let a topic like this drop from your mouth when you are around the Africa shrine or worse KALAKUTA republic. They'll just sit you down with Fela's statue and give two of you weed, even the statue smoke pass CHIMNEY, I am serious about that, go there if you want to confirm the smoking statue part. Please this is a no topic, @poster, no controversy oh,

Buahahahaha. This is the funniest shyte I've read in ages.
Re: Who Weed Pass Between Fela Kuti And Bob Nesta Marley by Mcleo007(m): 2:28am On Jul 27, 2011
Funny thread.

(1) (Reply)

See How Wizkid Was Slapped Because Of Tekno In Dubai / Black SA Nudist Couple Bares All To Address Stigma Around Naturism (PIX) / Why Would Lady Gaga Do A Music Video Without Panties On (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.