₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,975,897 members, 4,138,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 March 2018 at 05:40 AM

Ecobank Please Reverse My Money. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ecobank Please Reverse My Money. (79 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program / A Married Ecobank Female Staff Impregnated By Her Ecobank Boss In Lagos / Married Ecobank Female Staff Impregnated By Her Ecobank Boss In Lagos (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Ecobank Please Reverse My Money. by samuel051(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08
I tried making a transaction on the 23/02/2018 via ecobank ATM but there was network issues,so I used fidelity bank at poly road auchi,the ATM didn't dispense any cash and I was debited,this was money I was suppose to use to get treatment for typhoid and drugs for my ulcer.
Saturday and Sunday gone,I went to lodge a complaint in the bank on Monday and was told it will reverse in 5working days,its almost two weeks now of constant pains from my ailments, yet ecobank has not refunded my money and they keep deducting the little left without sending me alert to the effect of the deduction. I have chatted and complaint on their live chat and on Facebook,yet nothing is being done. will I die first before ecobank refunds my money knowing the though situation in the country where graduates can't find jobs,Npower is still on hold and the little someone labored for bank will not only deduct but hold on to it.
I opened that account when it was oceanic because I will never dream of opening an ecobank account because of this same experience my dad had in the past with them and so many other complaints.
I am tired of drinking mist-mag and acipep just to relief the pains,my omeprazole capsules and other drugs are finished and who will borrow someone money at this time of buhari economy.
my money is 10.000 only thanks
Re: Ecobank Please Reverse My Money. by Madlin: 9:04pm On Mar 10
Contact Ecobank Ombudsman on 07005000000 or ombudsman@ecobank.com, am sure your issue will be resolved under 24hours

(0) (Reply)

My Money Is Hanging Between First Bank & Skye Bank / NetFlix employs Barack and Michelle Obama / Steve Cutts Illustrated The Sad Truth About The System Of Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.