Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo (33687 Views)

Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by BloggersNG: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Footballer Jude Ighalo Buys His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday (photo)

Super Eagles Player Jude Ighalo just handed to his wife keys of a brand new range Rover Just to mark her Birthday, How caring of him..
The excited m of 3 Sonia shared the photos on her page..Congrats to her..
See below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/nigerian-footballer-jude-ighalo-buys.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by BloggersNG: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2018
More

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by chriskosherbal(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2018
ThIs is cool....

It is never too much celebrating your wife and in whatever gift you choose to buy for her ...good women are the backbone to a man's success.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by S3ttingz: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2018
I can do anything for a lady that stays with me during the time of hardship.
Nice attempt there Igalo

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Homeboiy: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2018
where she go drive the range

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by partnerbiz4: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Nawao...

Class dey in the society shaaaa...

♋♊♉����������������

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
She deserve it and even more.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Jozzy1063: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Dats good of you.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by HopeAlive14(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Of what use is your wealth if you can't spend it on your lovely, loving wife?

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by tokrizy: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
ighalo welldone sir..
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by nairavsdollars(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Cool
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
god bless my hustle i go buy my wife G-wagon tongue

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by simonlee(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
And some slay queens are here looking for who to buy jamb form for them! grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Riptider(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
good move
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by BabyApple(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Okay
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Onota: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2018
If you no get money hide your face

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by brownsugar23: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2018
He get money Na if you no get hide your face
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by swiz123(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2018
His apparent lack of talent made him join the Chinese super league.

I don't blame him though, his age finally caught up with him. Funny thing is,he is still claiming to be 28 lol

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Lomprico2: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Na me go buy am for her b4

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by AlphaStyles(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
mehn China dy pay oooo
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Bmedels26(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Not Even a 2015 Model...Haba! Ighalo she deserves more than that....
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by johnime: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
In a nation where LEGISLATORS walk home every month with millions of Naira in salaries and allowances, what I saw yesterday brought me close to years. I was at the Government Secondary Kubwa yesterday morning and saw close to 100 students locked out. They were pleading profusely but no one listened to them. I walked through them to the administrative block to quickly transact my business and leave but on return I discovered it was not a case of lateness. Those students were locked out because they have not paid their school fees and the second term examination is already underway.

The situation drew me close to tears. Some of them were crying and pleading. Some already given up and walking back home. How much are we talking about? N3500 and N5400 because school fees were only recently increased as I was made to understand. And that reminds me also of our very laughable allocation for education in the 2018 budget, compared with what Ghana, with a much lesser population to cater for budgeted for. And then there is the issue of accountability.

The little allocated, are they being put to use for the reasons they are meant for or most of them also ended in private pockets to the detriment of these poor children? Private schools sprung up on daily basis and mist of them owned by serving and former public officers - politicians and civil servants owning world class schools where you have to pay as much as N1m per term for a single child. It is definitely not only these ones at GSS Kubwa that suffers same fate. The story is the same across the nation.

Many of these 'legislooters' and 'executhieves' were beneficiaries of FREE EDUCATION in the good old days but yet, they are KILLING THE FUTURE of this nation by denying our children ACCESS TO QUALITY EDUCATION. Make EDUCATION FREE AND COMPULSORY now...

Please rebroadcast till it hits the right spot!

Om'Oba Jerry Adesewo

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by SuperBlack: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
He should better score goal and goals against Poland.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by bettercreature(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
It's a family car just dont know why people always take credit for buying car for their own wife

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Kobicove(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations to them...I hope the fire of their love continues to burn
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by 247soups: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Akalia(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
My wife deserves similar treat, gotta double my Hustle.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by allanphash7(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Hope she won't end up like Emmanuel eboues wife
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
What's my own?
Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018
I will buy this for my mum first before any other person

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo by valentinenw(f): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea / Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.