Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles (1501 Views)

Generators And Generator Spare Parts For Sale / Nigerian Men Upscale Cars And Vehicles / Mercedes Benz E 200 with 2 years guarantee for any good buyer, call 08038811160 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 5:34pm On May 04, 2010
Bio Energetic Fuel Saver with 30 Years Guarantee

This leads to a better burning process and less exhaust gases.  BE Fuel saver is maintenance free. It reduces exhaust gases from 20% to 90%, making it environmental friendly and saving the ozone layer. By using this product you are supporting the fight against ozone layer depletion.

Applicable to all petrol cars & diesel engine vehicles it can be use with all petrol generators and diesel generators. Works for 30 years

Note: Fuel price is increasing and Diesel is very expensive, so start saving on any fuel and diesel consumption. Between 12.5 to 36% savings

Contact us for price.

You will get our contact information from our signature.
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 11:47am On May 05, 2010
Save your money from the expensive Diesel and Fuel, contribute to the fight against ozone layer depletion.

Save your money, save our world.

Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 4:39pm On May 05, 2010
Thanks for inquiries
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 5:46pm On May 05, 2010
thanks for inquiries
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 7:39am On May 06, 2010
Thank you for your inquiries
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by Fogman(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2010
Pls post more details and ur price here. Alot of potential customers that might not have the patience to contact u, other than this means.
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by Nobody: 8:12am On May 06, 2010
Salesauto, could you please post the technical details of how this works here?

I only say this, because there are lots of these alleged fuel savers about. In independent tests, very few have shown any significant savings, over driving your car sensibly. Some modern cars also will not tolerate fuel additives of any sort, and their use will often trigger CEL's (Check Engine Lights).
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by Nobody: 8:15am On May 06, 2010
Another point - I'm always wary of people answering, and thanking "invisible" clients on here, for using their products. Why not thank these clients personally? I presume you'd have their email addresses, and / or contact numbers? Thanking them on here, gives the impression you're trying to appear busy, when in actual fact, you're not.

Let your "clients" give their testimonies here, and I mean established posters, not those that have registered in the last few days / weeks.
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 9:30am On May 06, 2010
Siena:

Salesauto, could you please post the technical details of how this works here?

I only say this, because there are lots of these alleged fuel savers about. In independent tests, very few have shown any significant savings, over driving your car sensibly. Some modern cars also will not tolerate fuel additives of any sort, and their use will often trigger CEL's (Check Engine Lights).

Energetic Bio Fuel Saver is presently used by the United Nations Organization

How the ENERGETIC Bio Fuel Saver Works

The ENERGETIC Bio Fuel Saver stick is treated to produce a bio-energetic field, this field enables interaction with the fuel changing the molecular structure of the carbon hydrogen. This leads to a better burning process and less exhaust gases.

Space between molecular structures posses hidden energy. Every Material has it's own unique information structure. ENERGETIC Bio Fuel Saver has over 20 years of research into space energy manipulation, enabling an ability to program molecular structures to give a known act value to a most wanted application.

You may want to know or ask, what is a molecular structure?
A molecular structure is made up of atoms, every atom is defined by the number of electrons, protons and neutrons in it. These three elements are arranged together to form a specific atom, just like the components of DNA are formed to make a specific DNA code.

The atom is encoded with information about how the electrons, protons and neutrons are to arrange themselves in a material formation. ENERGETIC Bio Fuel Saver is able to use this information within structures to change material characteristics thus bringing out the desired effect.

Forming the above information structure within a material allows ENERGETIC Bio Fuel Saver to create a bio-energetic field that will influence the structure of the fuel, allowing a cleaner more efficient burning process.
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 9:49am On May 06, 2010
Fogman:

Pls post more details and your price here. Alot of potential customers that might not have the patience to contact u, other than this means.

The reason for not posting the price initially is because of the moderator and Mr. Seun. They delete post without any reason especially the one with price and contact. I hope you understand.

But after a lot of complains i think they are leaving my post now and that of my sub e- marketers

The Price: N8,000.00 ( Eight thousand Naira only ) Plus 30 years warranty
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 9:50am On May 06, 2010
Installation is free
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 11:48am On May 06, 2010
Siena:

Another point - I'm always wary of people answering, and thanking "invisible" clients on here, for using their products. Why not thank these clients personally? I presume you'd have their email addresses, and / or contact numbers? Thanking them on here, gives the impression you're trying to appear busy, when in actual fact, you're not.

Let your "clients" give their testimonies here, and I mean established posters, not those that have registered in the last few days / weeks.

Sir, either invisible or visible appreciating our customers is our number one goal, sir, you can't conclude or judge us, that will appear busy, when we are not busy, we are always busy from 8am to 6pm every day. Monday to Friday. If you have been to our office before, you will know exactly what I am talking about.
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 3:19pm On May 06, 2010
Save money on Diesel and Petrol, both for your vehicles and generators.

Save the ozone layer.

You are buying benefit.
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 5:10pm On May 06, 2010
Thanks for your inquiries
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 4:50pm On May 07, 2010
try Energetic Bio Fuel Saver today
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by salesauto: 10:10am On May 08, 2010
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Energetic Fuel Saver With 30 Year Guarantee For Both Generators And Vehicles by automarket: 4:08pm On May 08, 2010
visit our website for more details or come to our office.

(1) (Reply)

Reg- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Gls Awd 4dr Suv (2.7l 6cyl 4a ) 1.4m / Toyota Avalon, Mint Condition. American Spec. Mileage Below 30k Now In Ph. / Benz 1113 Petroleum Tanker With Auto Meter Pump For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.