Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (6594 Views)

How To Make Sure 10k Daily (see Live Proof) / How To Make 10k + Daily By Winning Every Day (see Live Proof) / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
247soups:

10yrs experience and you still can't recognise or differential REAL from DEMO.

Let me show you some managed accounts under $1,000 capital categories. Call it Photoshop, your headache.

You are entitled to say anything you want to say as far is your business but the truth is always be prepared to start small and forget ll the brags and mix ups stories. The forex market is very risky and even every broker out there states it clearly on their websites that you can lose more than your margin. Therefore, calling me a name is a challenge i will prove to you someday that when it comes to forex trading I am your father... son learn and take to correction before it is too late. Remember you lost your first client willing to test your service if it is really worth it to your pride of never trading on $200 or there about as proposed by him. You can see with over 600 plus views no single like on your thread shows you need to restrategize...
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Was busy today, but our trading ended well.

Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Exited the market due to hot news from U.S
Non FARM PAYROLL.

Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
UPDATED:

AFTER NEWS ENTRY.
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Awesome week, many profit withdrawal by clients.
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Morning, profitable week ahead
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by myjewels: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
247soups:
Morning, profitable week ahead
Hello, give me daily signals. we can share profits.
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lovely day
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by Spacey(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hey! Check out my post. You too can start winning
https://www.nairaland.com/4440218/make-over-100-profit-monthly
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by peeps4u: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
247soups:
Lovely day

How good is hotforex as a broker? Already planning to fund my account with them.

also, is the minimum acct balance you can manage $1000?
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2018
peeps4u:

How good is hotforex as a broker? Already planning to fund my account with them.

also, is the minimum acct balance you can manage $1000?

Hotforex is good.
Yes, $1,000
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by peeps4u: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2018
247soups:

Hotforex is good.
Yes, $1,000

Sorry if u may ask, what are the weekly and monthly profit targets for $1000 acct? Thanks
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
At least 40-50% weekly
And minimum of 200% monthly
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by peeps4u: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
247soups:
At least 40-50% weekly
And minimum of 200% monthly

Sorry for several questions, should have asked this before.

How do you charge for your acct management?
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by bestofwonder(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2018
goldtrait:

Forget your graphic stunts and photo-works schemes and face the reality as doing the right thing from a right standing even small is better and godly than being clever and dicey.

You called $5000 small in a Nigeria of nowadays? a sum of money that is equivalent to #1.85 million @ #370 per dollar? Are you really serious at all? You must be joking indeed bro...

I see you are new in this business and from your response and views then I will tell you you are a joker. A leader is always opened to corrections and pieces of advice. I do not need to further waste time with unprofessional and lucky gambling trader like you willing to play with other people money as baits. You can easily prove your stand of professionalism and trading skills and profitability by been flexible and transparent through providing your investor's password here for everyone who is interested to easily view without unnecessary waste of time and fantasy desires.

In order to prove to you that I make money in the market then I will roll out free gold trading journal here on nairaland and prove to every trader that you got it wrong...

I do not mean to spoil business for you but rather to save people of their hard earned money as the economy of today requires extreme caution and adequate money management in trading in order to survive and make consistent profit.

Watch out soonest!
Godltrait please can you give me your whatsapp number? I would like to chat with you more.
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Afternoon
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by tjay01(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2018
goldtrait:

Forget your graphic stunts and photo-works schemes and face the reality as doing the right thing from a right standing even small is better and godly than being clever and dicey.

You called $5000 small in a Nigeria of nowadays? a sum of money that is equivalent to #1.85 million @ #370 per dollar? Are you really serious at all? You must be joking indeed bro...

I see you are new in this business and from your response and views then I will tell you you are a joker. A leader is always opened to corrections and pieces of advice. I do not need to further waste time with unprofessional and lucky gambling trader like you willing to play with other people money as baits. You can easily prove your stand of professionalism and trading skills and profitability by been flexible and transparent through providing your investor's password here for everyone who is interested to easily view without unnecessary waste of time and fantasy desires.

In order to prove to you that I make money in the market then I will roll out free gold trading journal here on nairaland and prove to every trader that you got it wrong...

I do not mean to spoil business for you but rather to save people of their hard earned money as the economy of today requires extreme caution and adequate money management in trading in order to survive and make consistent profit.

Watch out soonest!

I quite agree with you boss. $5000 is truly a lot of money to invest with a complete stranger. I also suggest that anyone who wants to invest/open an account with a manager should have an agreement signed. The manager should provide his contact details,including home address (which should be verified) and a reputable guarantor.

Forex is indeed a very risky business and past achievements do not guarantee future results. From the poster's statement, It is very obvious he is a very much inexperienced and all he is doing is gambling.
I have been into Forex since 2009 and I know what I am saying. Placing as many as 5 trades on different currency pairs shows you don't actually know what you're doing( no disrespect intended). Why can't u trade on only one pair? What exactly is your strategy? Is it sustainable in the long run?

In 2015, I made very good profits, I turned an N80k account into 350k on two occasions within 2 weeks and withdrew the profit and also a N100k account into N850k in 3 weeks and withdrew. Yes it took just 3 weeks. I felt I knew it all. I was overconfident. Fast forward to 2016, I invested N100k on 3 different occasions but lost everything. I lost my job and I sold my car only to invest. I made over a million and withdrew. I then became overconfident till I lost the capital. I should have stopped but I put back the over 1million and I lost again. I was devastated and almost contemplated suicide at some point. I sold my Samsung tablet, laptop, printers and a few other stuff to reinvest and lost again.

Eventually, God came through for me and I got another job and I quit. Though am back into it but I have learned a bitter lesson. I have learned not to place multiple trades again. I have learned not to over trade(u do not have to trade every time and everyday to make profit). I have learned to either set a stop loss or place a pending order counter trade. I have learned to close all my trades daily regardless of whether am making a profit or a loss. ( Trust me,it is not worth losing sleep over and not sleeping all through the night does not guarantee you profit and when a sound relaxed mind will make better decisions).

So op, do not gamble with ppls money. Start small and try to build it overtime. Though money is easier made with a huge capital but the question is do you practise money management techniques EVEN IF you claim to know it.

1 Like

Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
You talk as if you are advising your little brother.
I should start small after 11yrs of trading millions for different people ?

For your information, this thread is closed because we are currently managing enough account and our clients has withdrew more than what they invested.

Cheers
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Stop spamming
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Today
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
Profit LOCKED
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2018
I
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
call
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by 247soups: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by peeps4u: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2018
danberg:
OP, you can secure a $50,000 Trading account from us.
Here's a new $50,000 Forex account secured just yesterday for a client (see attached below)

Contact me via my signature.

Is this money dummy or real? Are you a trader?
Re: Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS by danberg: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
LIVE account! Not Demo bro.

How To Recognise A LIVE from Demo

Look at the top-left corner, there you'll find "Live" written.
Also, check the account icon (in navigator window). The "man" icon is brown/gold. For a Demo account, it's green.
peeps4u:

Is this money dummy or real? Are you a trader?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For A Legit Scheme to invest your Cryptocurrency? / Beware Of Cash Chain Investment / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.