Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? (1742 Views)

Used Tecno Wx3 For Sale In Ibadan, Only Serious Buyer Pls / Unbelievable Features Of The Tecno Wx3. / [ROOTING] Tecno Wx3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by KronicMorris(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
I've been living with this Crappy Phone Tecno WX3 for about 5 Months now, and there is no way to root it without installing some TWRP Recovery stuff... Isn't there anyway to root it just like the good old Kingoroot, or Framaroot or something?
Please HELP ME... I'M TIRED OF USING MY PHONE WITHOUT IT'S FULL POTENTIAL.
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by benzene00: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

How can you be looking water to drink when you already know where the River flows

Install Twrp recovery
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by KronicMorris(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

How can you be looking water to drink when you already know where the River flows

Install Twrp recovery

Bet when there was Tecno P5 and others, we didn't use TWRP na (or I didn't use)
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by benzene00: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
KronicMorris:

shocked

When Goodluck was still president of Nigeria

A sachet of pure water was N5

3 Likes

Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by udwise123: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
you need to install twpr .because of the android version
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by udwise123: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
you need to install twpr .because of the android version
KronicMorris:

Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by MarkWayne89: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
I know this is for LG, but the same rules applies to your Tecno: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/root-lg-phones-complete-guide

If you do not have a PC, you can use KingRoot to root your phone and gain elevated privileges.
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by Ejikelawrence(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2018
grin
benzene00:
shocked

cry
benzene00:
shocked

Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by KronicMorris(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

Install Twrp recovery

And I no get PC
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by KronicMorris(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2018
MarkWayne89:
I know this is for LG, but the same rules applies to your Tecno: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/root-lg-phones-complete-guide

If you do not have a PC, you can use KingRoot to root your phone and gain elevated privileges.
KingRoot didn't Work
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
I won't advice you to root
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by Mustack: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
I won't advice you to root
Why?
Re: Is There No Way To Root Tecno WX3? by saxby(f): 3:20am On Jul 01, 2018
rooted devices have issues when it comes to updating them.
Mustack:

Why?

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 Or Spark 4 / National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? / EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.