Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (41579 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by TribesNG: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, took to her Instagram page to show off her banging body and also thanked her plastic surgeon who made it possible.

Showing off her cleavage in a black sheer top, Tonto Dikeh wrote; ‘ok Issa controversial post. After all I’m ya favorite Drama Queen. Dr Ayo you did well @grandvillemedlaser. This Body be speaking in Tongues’. In a trailer released by Linda Ikeji T.V in 2017, the beautiful and controversial actress revealed that she’s “going to be having a cosmetic surgery.“
“My body is something I have been extremely ashamed of” she further said in the clip as we see her in nude in an operating room. There are scenes of Tonto Dikeh going under the knife also. Two anonymous sources who were a part of the production of the reality show, confirmed that Tonto Dikeh did have cosmetic surgery.
With Tonto Dikeh appearing nude and going under the knife, Tonto Dikeh’s reality show was scheduled to debut in 2018, but her husband got a court injunction which did put a hold on the show.
It was reported that the court banned them from airing, showing, disseminating or broadcasting, either through television, blogs or the Internet the person, name, face, image, likeness or picture of King Andre Omodayo Igo Churchill in the King Tonto Reality TV Show produced by Linda Ikeji Media pending the hearing of the originating motion in the suit.
Churchill approached the court to seek for an injunction which puts a stop to the respondent from featuring King Andrea in the programme in any capacity, as he is regarded a minor not fit to make decision for himself.
In the lawsuit filed at the family court of the Lagos State Magistrate court, over the Reality TV Show being produced by Linda Ikeji Media Limited and featuring their son King Andre, Mr. Olakunle Churchill argued that he is only protecting his son’s rights as captured under the Child Rights Law of Lagos State.

http://toribaze.com/?p=101183

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzK46qHpUI/?hl=en

1 Share

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by IdeyFindWife: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Dis Seun crush, she finally wan turn his head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Whizdorm001(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Plastic face Plastic boobs Plastic ass Plastic life

41 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Tamarapetty(f): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
And they'll be like 'SELF LOVE IS THE BEST' . .yet they do plastic surgeries.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Demogorgon(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okay Doll
Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by izzou(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

Tonto keeps proving to the world that Churchill was never the cause of their divorce

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by xpressng(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
is this an achievement or what? well anything that works for you.
Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by UncleJudax(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
One of those times you n3d a meme to say what's on your mind. angry
Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Kaxmytex(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
For iron surgery, u can contact us..

5 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Ovems(f): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
I still haven't seen her full body to know which part she altered. She looks the same to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Olalan(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
And she claims she's born again. Am not claiming holier than thou but sometimes when people claim to be born again and you look deeply into their lifestyle you begin to ask if it's not the same Bible we read.

53 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Naza25: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
This woman is a problem

4 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Onechancearmy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Look at this poor fool. You've just put dangerous silicone implants into your body that will degrade over the years and start leaking toxic chemicals into your bloodstream and you are rejoicing over it. Vanity is indeed the exclusive preserve of the unwise. Wether you like it or not nature will still take its course over time and those things will still end up as flat as palm sandals.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by cana882(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Her body be speaking in lazy Nigerian youth tongue.. The doctor sha try to roast those fats from your body.

Time to plant charm to grow it back in double fold

11 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by thesicilian: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Naza25:
This woman is a problem
Problem for who? She's just living her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by ozoebuka1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Seun should give nairalanders the opportunity to ban mods base on census angry

35 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Toluabigr8(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
yinmu

14 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Who pushed this stuff here?

Wetin dey worry some mods sef ehn?

If they don't have meaningful post(s) to push to FP, they should leave the meaningful ones that had been there na..

Warris all dis?

When Buhari said the Nigerian youths are lazy, i guess he meant to say some Nairaland's mods.. cheesy
(lalaski my guy, na joke o)

4 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by paymentvoucher: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by DaBillionnaire: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
role model to some nigerians undecided

i pity ds nation

4 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
You claim to be born again but go under the knife because you don't like the body that God gave you. This your born again get bow leg

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Iseoluwani: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
She is actually the useless Nigerian youth

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by allanphash7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Born against

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Seun should give nairalanders the opportunity to ban mods base on census angry
Seconded angry

4 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by point5: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abeg next please

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by KingTrollMan: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
when she get older she will regret it. Horrible lady

1 Like

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Seconded angry

Thirded

1 Like

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Harmless235: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Looks like those sex dolls

1 Like

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
And this worthless bitch celebrated 3 years of being born again a while ago. Spits

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon by SegunAderinkola(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
artificial human being

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against Newcastle (Photos) / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.