Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204398 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2018
B3njozy:

Note: no individual here in naija would bear exactly d same arrangement of name with u
lol. E Go shock u, an ordinary Facebook search wud prove dis ur assertion wrong grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
lol. E Go shock u, an ordinary Facebook search wud prove dis ur assertion wrong grin
Iffa hear same arrangement e..
But bruv, that guy can still fill form to change d stuff for camp no big deal for such ish . I dey d train sef, I see it as no ish.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Interesting! thanks! when will the call up letter be out please?
chieni:

It means you will be going with batch B come July 24th.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chieni(f): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Johnson5258:
Interesting! thanks! when will the call up letter be out please?
Tomorrow or Saturday.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
God that leftover na him be the matter ooo because na Stream A i dey initially oooo
yuzjet:
NYSC 2018 Batch B Orientation Course Date

Please, be informed that 2018 Batch 'B' is not divided into Streams.
It is true that the NYSC Director General made mention of Batch 'B' stream11 in his today's speech. But that is absolutely not feasible, because of non feasibility of the statement, the NYSC official media has edited the NYSC Director's message, and Stream11 is not included in the edited message.

We expect you to be use your head at every time a message is being released.

Now, come to think of it, if Batch 'A' has no streams, is it batch 'B' or 'C' would have?

Again, I would also let you know that not all Batch 'B' PCMs would be called to camp on 24th July. There must be leftovers, just like in Batch 'A'. These leftovers will join Batch 'C' in Nov.

Thank you

Source: otondo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks!
chieni:

Tomorrow or Saturday.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
B3njozy:

Iffa hear same arrangement e..
But bruv, that guy can still fill form to change d stuff for camp no big deal for such ish . I dey d train sef, I see it as no ish.
yh, dem day change name for camp. I wonda why pple just day bother themselves...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by fatymore(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2018
SammyRuthy:

A friend of mine in. Uniport said same thing yesterday...
So I believe there's a new wave of plan

I believe all these were part of the reasons why there was delay at the initials for NYSC to release a statement to the Press...

All good...
Printing of Call Up Letters starts 20th of this month...

I'm praying for Cross River
whats in cross river

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2018
sirpedro:

No it shouldn’t. I picked kebbi as one of the options. I don’t pray to Go to that area.
same here...i dont want kebbi at all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Abeg ooo! initially it was written boldly on my wall that i have been scheduled for Batch A stream 2 and my orientation course is scheduled for July but now, it only Batch B am seeing there, there is no July there, am my still in July? because i haven't gotten anything since i say Batch B and i concluded on November?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
And me too ooo. Osun better!
Thatnawtichick:
same here...i dont want kebbi at all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chieni(f): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Johnson5258:
God that leftover na him be the matter ooo because na Stream A i dey initially oooo
I think everyone that was initially in stream 2 will go, but these set of people that just registered might have left over.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Paschalsays(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2018
fatymore:
whats in cross river
Calabar
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
yh, dem day change name for camp. I wonda why pple just day bother themselves...

Call up letter we dey anticipate like dis..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2018
Oh! That's great!
chieni:

I think everyone that was initially in stream 2 will go, but these set of people that just registered might have left over.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2018
Abi ooo
B3njozy:

Call up letter we dey anticipate like dis..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Johnson5258:
Abi ooo
E go better my guy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kingsasian(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Johnson5258:
Abeg ooo! initially it was written boldly on my wall that i have been scheduled for Batch A stream 2 and my orientation course is scheduled for July but now, it only Batch B am seeing there, there is no July there, am my still in July? because i haven't gotten anything since i say Batch B and i concluded on November?
All remnants of batch A will be posted first before those that just registered.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ademola020(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
NYSC DG reveals date for 2018 Batch B orientation course, reads riot act to state coordinators
2018/07/19 08:19:02dailypost.ng

The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Director-General, Brigadier Suleiman Kazaure, has warned state coordinators against acting in ways that are at variance with the core values of the scheme.

Kazaure gave the warning on Wednesday at a pre-orientation meeting of the NYSC Management with State Coordinators and Camp Commandants in Abuja.

He disclosed that the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation course will commence on Tuesday 24th July, 2018.

The Director-General, who said details regarding the conduct of the stream II edition of the Orientation Course would be released in due course urged the Coordinators to communicate policy issues discussed at the meeting to camp officials for effective conduct of the programme.

He expressed delight at the level of success recorded during the 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course, adding: “I was impressed with what I saw in some states, especially with regards to the implementation of the skills acquisition programme, feeding of Corps Members, camp sanitation as well as the quality of accommodation’’.

‘‘Notwithstanding the successes recorded, the states faced some challenges which I expect this gathering to discuss with a view to charting ways forward’’, the Director General added.

He further said, ‘‘It is necessary that you take note of the current issues and policies of the Scheme so as to align your operations with the Management’s areas of focus, and to ensure uniformity of programme implementation in orientation camps nationwide’’.

The Director-General said State Coordinators, who make giant strides towards the successful execution of the Orientation course, would be rewarded, while those found to be operating at variance with the Scheme’s core values would be sanctioned.

Kazaure directed the Coordinators to pay adequate attention to issues of security and general welfare of Corps Members, adding that they must ensure strict compliance with the Management’s directives on healthcare, feeding, accommodation and Camp sanitation, amongst others.

He also urged them to step up efforts at sensitizing state Governments and other stakeholders on their statutory responsibilities to NYSC, especially in the provision and upgrading of camp facilities.

Earlier in a welcome address, the Director of Planning, Research and Statistics, Mrs. Victoria Okakwu said the meeting was convened to enable the Scheme strategize and put in place fool-proof mechanism for successful and more effective conduct of the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Orientation course.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by aynerodcirus(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2018
B3njozy:
it won't post any threat when u get to camp. I had same issues as yours, on nysc fb page it was clearly stated by the admin that the necessity of correcting names is to ensure u don't bear mispelt name on nysc certificate. In ur own case nothing was mispelt and ur surname take its normal position but there's an interchange on ur other names. If that the surname is taken a place meant for other names u can change it on dash board or better still u will fill a form in camp to ameliorate d issue.
For me, I am leaving it that way..
Note: no individual here in naija would bear exactly d same arrangement of name with u.. Is either he's Eze chukwudi clement which is quite different from yours ..
Thanks
No individual?..., dude, u will say u ave not seen. Not giving such assurance. I ave seen several occasions where two different people have the same name, same arrangement.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
aynerodcirus:

No individual?..., dude, u will say u ave not seen. Not giving such assurance. I ave seen several occasions where two different people have the same name, same arrangement.
Aii bruv..
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by SammyJeh(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
BEWARE OF THIS GUY... HE IS A CONFIRMED SCAMMER: https://www.nairaland.com/4626641/scammer-alert-oga70563-confirmed-scammer#69518686

oga70563:
NYSC POSTING! NYSC POSTING!! NYSC POSTING!!!

Work your nysc posting to the preferred state of your choice to prevent the stress and expenses of redeployment and being posted to a state that's inferior to you. Call nysc official on 09050093482 to work your posting to any preferred state of your choice.

First come, first serve...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Many thanks,

Make i dey do the needful now ooo.
Kingsasian:
All remnants of batch A will be posted first before those that just registered.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Johnson5258: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amen ooo
B3njozy:

E go better my guy
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
chieni:
smiley
smiley
You finally made up your mind. oya receive cross river.
It might actually be true there is a change of plan because this is Nigeria. They should sha release it let's know where we stand.
make i shock una small. My school is still uploading names. The portal reopened last week.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kristo111(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tomorrow and next is the d-day I guess.Everyone shud be in prayers 4 favorable outcomes.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Can anyone here help give a break down of items in a camp kit for those of us purchasing the items seperately.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Aspireahead:
make i shock una small. My school is still uploading names. The portal reopened last week.
when the names wey your school dey upload go register??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lomaxx: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kenturkey048:
when the names wey your school dey upload go registed??

Lmao. Wondering this too
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Confidant010(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls is it mandatory for everybody to report on camp the same day?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Confidant010(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls help a brother
When will the certificate of fitness be needed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.