Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. (1567 Views)

5 Overrated Lagos Restaurants That Use Gimmicks To Sell / Igbo Pepper Soup And Yoruba Pepper Soup. / 10 Best Chinese Restaurants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. by pol23: 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
Difference between Igbo and Yoruba restaurant...(not sure if Hausa/Fulani has any...I haven't been to one despite been to over 8 northern state)
1.Yoruba restaurants and pepper � are family.
2.Most Igbo restaurants sells beer �.
3.Yoruba restaurants never serve enough soups.
4.There are several Igbo restaurants owned by a man. I haven't seen a Yoruba guy operating a local restaurant.
5.No matter how small an Igbo restaurant is,there will be a form of entertainment...even if na dead radio .
6.Yoruba restaurants always love to owe you change.
7.Most Yoruba restaurants are cleaner.
8.Asking for extra soup in a Yoruba restaurants can be the beginning of ww3 as those women are never friendly with their soup...their response is always "Ata ti won"(pepper don cost now)
9.Yoruba restaurants cooks early,Igbo restaurants mostly start selling by 12 noon.
10.Yoruba restaurants staffs are quite more friendly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. by madridguy(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2018
Thank you for the information

But I thought this post was going to.enligjten us in terms of the various gastronomical novelties found in both?

Smh
Re: 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. by MikeBetty(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
Op U No Mention Hydrolic Soup And Ofe Akwu

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. by pol23: 3:43pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:
Thank you for the information

But I thought this post was going to.enligjten us in terms of the various gastronomical novelties found in both?

Smh
You can help us with that.
It's hard to do justice with food as we all have different taste.
Re: 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. by pol23: 3:46pm On May 03, 2018
MikeBetty:
Op U No Mention Hydrolic Soup And Ofe Akwu
Ifensala..
Ofeonugbu.
Ofe owerri.
I love it all...
Amala and Ewedu with gbegiri still remains my favorite...But it's hard to get good Amala here in Lagos...So I go strictly Igbo with my white soup and garri.

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants. by northvietnam(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2018
lolzzz....

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Export Business / Please How Do I Get Taller / Bucket Chicken: Who Does It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.