Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign (8263 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by AlexReports(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abia Paramount Ruler Applauds Queen Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand washing Campaign in Public schools

‎The paramount ruler of Omoba Kingdom in Isialangwa South Local Government area of Abia State, Eze Nwakanma Nwankpa has applauded the Help Keep Clean Foundation for the successful completion of the Hand washing sensitization campaign carried out in the state. 

His Royal highness was full of praises to the President of the foundation, Queen Chikezie Ijeoma for selflessly embarking on such herculean humanitarian exercise in about 10 public primary schools. ‎ He made this remark when the team paid him a courtesy visit following the 
conclusion of the enlightenment campaign aimed at educating the children on essence of cleanliness and healthy lifestyle through proper washing of their hands with soap and water. 

" My daughter, am very proud you and your team for keeping to your words by coming back to your state to kick start this very important exercise, God will continue to bless you and give ‎you strength to keep up with this good work of charity... My community and school benefited from this exercise as well as other communities in different parts of Abia state and I will ensure that it is sustained"

The 3 days Hand washing sensitization campaign embarked by Help Keep Clean Foundation was carried out in over 10 primary schools. Buckets, water tap drums, tissue papers, soaps, baskets and other hand washing materials were distributed to the schools. About 8000 school pupils received an illutrated hand washing book authored by the Abia born ex- Beauty queen who spearheaded the project in different parts of the state.

The impressive projects been carried recently by Help Keep Clean Foundation has attracted several accolades with latest award nomination as African Icon Most Proactive Health NGO Of the year.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/traditional-ruler-applauds-hkcf-effort-in-abia/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by AlexReports(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congratulations queen grin
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by Celestyn8213: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Propaganda
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by NwaOhafia: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abia Paramount Ruler Applauds Queen Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand washing Campaign in Public schools

‎The paramount ruler of Omoba Kingdom in Isialangwa South Local Government area of Abia State, Eze Nwakanma Nwankpa has applauded the Help Keep Clean Foundation for the successful completion of the Hand washing sensitization campaign carried out in the state.
Theirs a mistake with the bold. The right spelling is Nwamaikpe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Africans no dey ever like wash Dia hand na so one guy urinate finish wan use d same hand shake me b like Take it back Nigga shocked

1 Like

Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by abike12(f): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Africans no dey ever like wash Dia hand na so one guy urinate finish wan use d same hand shake me b like Take it back Nigga shocked

this is why I don't like shaking people but it's kinda rude to say no when they stretch their hands out. I don't even know who started that practice
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by mytime24(f): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
*nairalanders plz contribute money for me to go watch the world cup in Russia & represent our group shocked And when I return, I will explain everything that happens there angry grin
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by ipobarecriminals: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
lipsrsealed wink sad cool In case una see Kanu corpse. ...
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by ipobarecriminals: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
mytime24:
*nairalanders plz contribute money for me to go watch the world cup in Russia & represent our group shocked And when I return, I will explain everything that happens there angry grin
undecided
mytime24:
opportunity to run 3nta Uganda. weldon
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by Emilokoiyawon: 1:12am On Jun 12, 2018
WHO organization said SE aka potorpotor region is the dirtiest place on the planet.
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
WHO organization said SE aka potorpotor region is the dirtiest place on the planet.

Can you dirty thing keep off from here. Why do you like to romance with people who hates you and regards you as inferior. Animal.
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by konkonbilo(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2018
mytime24:
You just de disturb us since say you won go Russia when Russia de inside my room...Cum make we watch the match together tongue
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by cardoctor(m): 5:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Until then
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by tunary(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
The queen yansh make sense sha
Re: Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign by mytime24(f): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
konkonbilo:
You just de disturb us since say you won go Russia when Russia de inside my room...Cum make we watch the match together tongue
na live nd direct mi wanT tongue

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! What Is Kim Kardashian Wearing See Photos / What This Boy Wore To Bovi's Man On Fire Has Got People Talking (pics) / Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.