Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ok - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ok (1147 Views)

What Salary Is Ok For A Farm Manager? / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Prince4945(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks
Re: Ok by Prince4945(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Pic
Re: Ok by olaeffect(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
I am not an expert, but yes you did start way too early.
Broilers require just 8 to maximum of 10 weeks to fully mature with good care and feed management.
Any additional day or week above this will result to loss in profit.
If you wanted to stock against December, you should have gotten cockrel at this time (6months).

1 Like

Re: Ok by Olayinka777(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
That lantern is dangerous to their health!
Re: Ok by selfwife(f): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
you can still sell it before december.Pls keep updating.I am following.
Re: Ok by olaeffect(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Olayinka777:
That lantern is dangerous to their health!

What do you recommend? Suggesting a better alternative would have been a complete communication.

1 Like

Re: Ok by eddyline(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Mr olaeffect has already given you the right answer. however, you can grow these ones, sell and restock for December in mid September. all the best.
also raise your water from the floor and lift the feeders above the ground.
Re: Ok by Olayinka777(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
olaeffect:

What do you recommend? Suggesting a better alternative would have been a complete communication.
Electric or solar bulb is far better

1 Like

Re: Ok by Prince4945(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Out of 40..lost 30. Angrily ate 5..left with 5 that still look like they might die soon....

I unknowingly bought chicks that had coccidiosis already and they were not properly given the much needed meds from when small...I asked 3 professional vets and they confirmed it's cocci and another ailment too. the woman I bought from claimed innocence that they were well taken care off...I bought them at 4weeks old...

Well that's gone..by September I'll start another batch..now I'm fully armoured up with the knowledge I need on poultry birds..
Re: Ok by potosky: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Prince4945:
Out of 40..lost 30. Angrily ate 5..left with 5 that still look like they might die soon....

I unknowingly bought chicks that had coccidiosis already and they were not properly given the much needed meds from when small...I asked 3 professional vets and they confirmed it's cocci and another ailment too. the woman I bought from claimed innocence that they were well taken care off...I bought them at 4weeks old...

Well that's gone..by September I'll start another batch..now I'm fully armoured up with the knowledge I need on poultry birds..

sorry. Best of luck next time

(1) (Reply)

Over 40 Cows Escape From Slaughter House In California - Shot On The Street / Man Slaps India's Agriculture Minister - Can This Happen In Naija? / Pigeon Peas Delivery Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.