Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (65320 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis For Sleeping With Their Househelp(graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Okobaroh: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2018
JESUS
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by ELITE12(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

cant imagine living the rest of his life without dza lovestick
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by akpannungette(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2018
husband too should cement or stitch up her london smiley wink
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by McBrooklyn(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Damn!!! shocked
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2018
This one is strong[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Dick wey she no fit chop finish, na hin this useless woman go cut. She should have filed for a divorce when she knows she can tolerate cheating from her husband. Women and their one-way traffic of thinking.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Who told you that? The ones that killed their husbands in Nigeria, is it not similar to this (Person wey no get Peniis again is a Dead Man walking)
SheikhMuniru:
SUCH A THING CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN 9JA
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by pally123: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Aldebaran:
A woman that can do this to her HUSBAND can kill anybody... angry

I believe you

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by ogolomachi(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
delishpot:

Yeah there is sense until it involves your daughters or sisters. If I say may all his daughters meet men that will treat them exactly as he has said women should be treated now, people would say it is a curse but when he is wishing and planning evil for another man's daughter suddenly there is sense in it. If there is sense in it may all the men that will come across any daughter from your loin believe the sense in what he has just said from generation to generation. Will you say amen to that or because it has to do with your own you will not see sense in it again? You people would just be bringing curses upon your daughters and sons by the agreements of your hearts without knowing it.
hello Mr, I understood what he meant and hence the agreement with it but I don't and still yet to fathom out why you should be bothered with my choices.....a man gave his all in a relationship and was rewarded with a ripped dick and you expect that not to change the way they are treated.... abeg face your front
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by harriet412(f): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hedonisst:
Who's the frustrated, useless jezebel that liked the post?

This only happens when you give women the privilege of commitment. They should be used for sexual gratification and for trivial dalliances... Blessing them with seriousness (commitment) always gives them wings to do nonsense. Take it or leave it.

Even a dirty ashawo in a brothel who sleeps with 100 men daily, if you're unfortunate enough to love up , or you meet her at a neutral place (church, supermarket, bus stop, street corner etc) without knowing her real nature - and then you toast her as a normal girl, and start dating her or marry her, she will form jealous and angry with you if she suspects you of cheating, and can possibly do this same thing. Can you imagine the sheer demonic hypocrisy and audacity?

It's just about not giving them the luxury of commitment. They are worthless, and they like being treated as such.

If you take them seriously and commit to them, then they will probably feel entitled to slice off your dick if they think you have another woman outside (even though their useless selves have been penetrated by hundreds or even thousands of all sizes of dicks and all sorts of useless men throughout their promiscuous lives).

Well sha, bad boys rule. Only mumu 'committed' men suffer this kind of fate. Imagine this mumu running a yeye shop with his wife (working together daily), and then going back home to cope with her bullshit again, with all the 24/7 see finish. Why wouldn't she feel you're not worthy of fear and respect. Tueh.

can you just shut up and stop spilling trash
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by PropertyDeals(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
egojeny1:

Asin eeh!! In his next world he wouldn't try cheating.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaahaha...Well, that message is very clear to all the CHEATERS sha.. angry

Good for him so from now on, he will stop fvcking around grin
So someone can't even cheat in peace... This is pure wickedness. I would have preferred it she kills me rather than cut my pipe off... Mtcheeew angry
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
dairykidd:

So someone can't even cheat in peace... This is pure wickedness. I would have preferred it she kills me rather than cut my pipe off... Mtcheeew angry

grin

Babes...Babes...we ASIANS we do not condone cheating sha wink ..
We are like "RIDE OR DIE" grin..Hhahahahaaha... So, if we can cut a small bit of meat, how much more a monstrous muddy yam? cheesy

This is a fair warning ooo... tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by delishpot: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
ogolomachi:
hello Mr, I understood what he meant and hence the agreement with it but I don't and still yet to fathom out why you should be bothered with my choices.....a man gave his all in a relationship and was rewarded with a ripped dick and you expect that not to change the way they are treated.... abeg face your front

Yinmu.....How did you know it wasn't the woman that gave her all in that relationship? How did you know she wasnt giving her all while mandigo was running loose around town?
That person you said made sense was he referring to the criminal or was he referring to all women? I can as well conclude that every man is scum and no woman should ever dedicate her time to love, cherish or support any man they marry to become successful in life if we go by how many men end upbringing home extra wives as soon as they start making some money. Does that analogy make sense to you?
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
She's very wicked.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Babes...Babes...we ASIANS we do not condone cheating sha wink ..
We are like "RIDE OR DIE" grin..Hhahahahaaha... So, if we can cut a small bit of meat, how much more a monstrous muddy yam? cheesy

This is a fair warning ooo... tongue
Alright sweetness... That ass tho hmm cheesy

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by FrancMekason(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
And the woman will definitely sleep with anoda man, as she had rendered the husband useless.
She can't endure sexual urge forever...so what should be done to her, if found guilty??
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Prettyenit18(f): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin why were you cheating on her?
Subsidy101:
I would have been in this position by my now ex wife who tried it twice.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by ogolomachi(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
delishpot:

Yinmu.....How did you know it wasn't the woman that gave her all in that relationship? How did you know she wasnt giving her all while mandigo was running loose around town?
That person you said made sense was he referring to the criminal or was he referring to all women? I can as well conclude that every man is scum and no woman should ever dedicate her time to love, cherish or support any man they marry to become successful in life if we go by how many men end upbringing home extra wives as soon as they start making some money. Does that analogy make sense to you?
tbh, it's a baseless analogy if it's easier for the female folks to do that, it would ease the burden of the male folks n moreover it's the women that are guilty of this in most cases
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by Caseless: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
cococandy:
your life or your d*ck?
my life. What's life without deek?

The only loyal organ in men's body is their, but your people find it easy to chop it off.

Remember, even when men's mouths and fingers refuse to go there because of "fish smell(or other more offensive smell)", the deek still manages to go there and save the situation.

Girls, why?
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by delishpot: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
ogolomachi:
tbh, it's a baseless analogy if it's easier for the female folks to do that, it would ease the burden of the male folks n moreover it's the women that are guilty of this in most cases

OK I don hear you
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand by seumzy: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2018
They should also cut of her boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.