Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

New Eating Habit-- Why? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Eating Habit-- Why? (803 Views)

That Bad Habit You Don't Regret Having / Dressing Habit / Using Toothpicks Outside An Eating Enviroment Is Very Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Eating Habit-- Why? by Biliamin(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hitherto, I did not take note of the fact that almost everybody- the rich, the poor, youths even the kids- leave some ration of thier food in the plate when they eat out for waiter to pack. I now realised that everbody has taken this action as a way of life that, if eating, not only out but at home, you must leave/scatter some food in the plate as left over to throw away.

I realised some people may not be doing it at home they only do it as a show off outside but some are used to it both at home and outside. I don't do it no matter how much, I would rather keep it and warm it later than throw it away.

I am very sure somebody in the house must have noticed it and some may even be doing it. Could you please provide us with the reason(s) why you do it.

I will so much appreciate your sincere response as this has almost caused a rumble among my friends.

Cheers!!!

I used to eat out, I see people even kidsto throw away
Re: New Eating Habit-- Why? by weblessyou: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2010
@ poster
its a bad habit and
Lack of waste management.
chop and quench!
Re: New Eating Habit-- Why? by PokerFace(f): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2010
It's ignorance. Unnecessary forming!
Re: New Eating Habit-- Why? by iice(f): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2010
On my mother's side, it's wrong to leave anything on the plate. It shows you are ungrateful for the food and not sensitive to the fact that other people don't even have food to eat. So yes, growing up. . .it's a must to clear every grain on your plate or you will receive some slaps and lectures grin If you cannot finish it, you will have to put it aside and eat it later. But usually we just combine the left overs for the dogs and cats fat babies they are grin. If we eat out, we usually have a doggie bag for the left overs.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Type C Chemistry / I Need Help Please ;-) / LL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.