Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (4448 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Modem / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / How Do I Configure My Multilinks Modem To Work On Windows-7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) by kfcinfo: 4:37am On Jun 20, 2010
Pls i need some answers here,just acquired d black multilinks (EV-DO)modem and d thing slow die,i would like to know if this is as a result of my location(Warri)? so lag,Benin and PH holla,or is it just temporary general network issues also which is better the white or black modem in terms of speed and with use of freedom, suggestions make i go return this thing sharp sharply.     PS B4 now EV-DO for Warri fast. cry
Re: 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) by XerXesNG(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
Master I hail O!
I bought mine in Lagos about three months ago. The speed was ok, although it never got to WCDMA (HSDPA), only HYBRID (3G), it was quite fast and reliable when I subscribed. Then my subscription expired, and I tried tor for it. Tor worked, but the speed was like 45% of the initial speed when I subscribed.

Then I came to school in Benin, and my nightmare started. I used the trick, but it was extremely slow, since there's no 3G network in Benin, just CDMA (gprs) coupled with the fact that I was using tor.

Chairman if you wan flex free browsing, go buy MTN modem, there's HSDPA in warri I guess, then when you use tricks, (freedom tor) you won't get very slow data exchange rates. Otherwise, subscribe on that your multilinks, won't be fast, but its steady and reliable (10kb/s max)

You said you're using freedom for it in warri?
Re: 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) by kfcinfo: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
XerxesNG bros u too much,can u imagine i was using d MTN modem but wasnt satisfied with d download speed, gave it out and went for multilinks mainly because i used it in Lag sometime last year and was impressed, didnt do much investigation when i got into Warri i relied on hearsay and bought d lousy thing, by d way am not using freedom for it i subscribed but man need plan ahead when cash no go dey,just wanted to inquire. Thanks man
Re: 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2010
pls i wud like 2b able 2unlock my starcomms epivalley modem.pls brothers in d house help out.thanks,
Re: 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) by akinjare01(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
i need this man: akinjareakinbode@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

SOLD ❌❌❌ ✈✳✅ASUS ROG 2gb Nvidia Geforce Gtx 960m Core I7 8gb Ram/ 1tb Hdd / Dirty Pictures On Office Computers / NEW ARRIVALS: GAMING LAPTOPS SELLING HOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.