Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,653 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

W - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / W (2959 Views)

Difference B/W Men N Women In Pics / Where Can I Get Bale Clothes For Children B/w 2-12yrs / Single Currency: Convergence Criteria, Barrier To Economic Integration In W/Afr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2010
RYU
Re: W by nasbock(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2010
you can go into online business, i make money online daily and you can also start like me i started when i was at ss1 in secondary scholl now i make minimum of 50k monthly but you need someone to put you through, for more info visit http://welcomeinternetbusiness..com/ or mail me on [email]nasbockhomebusiness@gmail.com[/email]
Re: W by DGIPLUS(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2010
If you want to have money, you have to make money, for you to make money you must find a need & meet it. You always pay your barber because he meets a need for you , drycleaner meets a need for you, doctor, food seller all meet needs that you pay them for. You too should simply look around for something people need & provide it for them at a price.

I must let you know that most entrepreneurs produce & are not able to sell, so you must first of all look for your market, then you create a product for them- e.g create what students need to buy or services they will be willing to pay for, sell what girls will buy or create services they will be willing to pay for, lecturers, xtians, muslims, & general public.

Cheers!
Re: W by olamson(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
u can go into custom wears production
jersey
T-shirt
spot-wears
caps or wide range of gift ware an promotional productions

for e-manual on HOW TO START

Re: W by olamson(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2010
u can go into custom wears production
jersey
T-shirt
spot-wears
caps or wide range of gift ware an promotional productions

for e-manual on HOW TO START

Re: W by geniusauthor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2010
Plz i want to know about the getting a N4000 laptop,i have the ebook and i got the steps,but I want to here from people who have tried it.plz what is it all about ,ur contribution helps
Re: W by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
Marketing is a great one . . . .
Re: W by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^ marketing is very stressful
Re: W by olaydee: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
Your answer is here:
Campus Sensations Out With A Great New Empowerment Tool For Students: "50 Online Businesses To Turn A Student To A Millionaire". Check it out @ http://www.campussensations.com/millionairestudents.php
Re: W by beautyline(f): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
@poster,

It is good that you have an enterprising spirit even as a student.

You can visit my website - link is in my signature.
The business I have there is very good for a student and you can start with just 15,500 naira.

Cheers.
Re: W by olaydee: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2010
The cheapest business for a student, with tangible profit still remains ONLINE!

How much would most students have to get a shop or even buy a commodity to sell?

How much time does a student (who is serious with studies) have to be roaming about doing marketing?

ONLINE, you start with little or no money:
1. there are free websites to start with and improve later,
2. there are online businesses requiring no penny or even a website of your own,
3. you can even make money by mere chatting on facebook

All it takes is to learn how to, and do it in your spare time

ALSO, your internet reach is unequalled:
Without leaving your seat, you can market your business to over 100,000 daily even in 2 hours.

wonder how to achieve all these??

send me an email to ask me:

info@campussensations.com
Re: W by destiny120: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
HERE IS THE RIGHT ANSWER
WORK AT HOME FREE OF CHARGE
IF U ARE INTERESTED,CALL ME 08067574954 OR EMAIL.COM aboutdestiny2010@gmail.com
no fee ever,I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FREE.
AM A STUDENT,AM GETTING MASSIVE INCOME
Re: W by bejay1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
Friend, I will be specific here to help you. One of the laziest way of making money as a student is Bulk sms business. It is a multiple naira business opportunity that you can start with little or no capital from the comfort of your school without previous experience. The market is readily available, and since the school is ready to give you contract.

The requirement needed include: GSM phone,free sms account, a cyber cafe centre, your bank acct, price quotation and a start-up capital of N9000.

Contact me on 07060455840 or email me on bizconceptsltd@gmail.com for more info
Re: W by Makecash: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
Hi. As a student please do not waste the great opportunity you have. I could have started making cash a lot earlier if someone had told me how. Send me a mail if ur truly interested. Its simple and its what I do!
Re: W by knice(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2010
If I were a student, I will look for top Internet marketers, experts or business owners and ask them if I can promote their product and for each client I introduced to him. I will earn 50%. E.g if I introduce a client and he pays for a product that cost N10,000. I should have N5000 for that client. In this, you don't need to have any product yourself, Just introduce- You can even do this with other online companies. It is called JV- Joint venture in full. You can also JV with me @ www.easymanual.biz. Have a nice time.

Re: W by amitagep: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Cpa As A Skill / Buy Wholesale Perfume Oil in Onitsha Main Market / Want To Invest N1m Into 5 Good Busineses [200k Each], To Get 90k Minimum/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.