Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (30159 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Skye Bank Speaks On Manager Who Drowned To Death / Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Issame: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2018
After The central bank of Nigeria (CBN) withdraws the license of Skye Bank plc. The bank twitter and facebook name has now been changed to polaris bank. While their instagram name still remains skye bank. But i think they will also change it soon.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/skye-bank-twitter-facebook-name-has-been-changed-to-polaris-bank-photos/

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by OoshaRe: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Real Quick
....and the metamorphosis continues

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by verygudbadguy(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Change is the only constant thing in life...

Some other banks would follow suit in the nearest future... One of them is H*r*t*g* bank. The signs are clear except a miracle happens.

Welcome Polaris Bank.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by olayinkajnr(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice. The two guys above me are not nice at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
V

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
RIP Skye bank. Polarization ti take over grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by pasroland: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
grin[center][/center] angry grin
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Will. The change affect there staff. Also... because have been seeing the change in instagram and twitter I hope it wount be the lay off of there staff in the bank.. undecided well in anorder news. Nairaland party is coming. Soon. Check the link for detail. https://www.nairaland.com/4728011/nairaland-get-together-party-5.0
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by twinsluv: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
It is well o
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by phollybee(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Which one is Polaris again abegii .... a Bank from Poland

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Sheyone(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
I love the new name though.

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Humblega(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Nothing last forever in business word.....

Pre 2016 , No 1 would av expected skye bank of all bank to go this way

Even during Soludo #25b capital base policy, skye bank was able to survived the turbulence dat carried some banks away. Instead they even acquired smaller banks ...e,g cooporative

Suddenly, table turned and a giant became a toddler.....

Rip Skye bank.....

To polarise .....u can do it

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by omoadeleye(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Skye Bank always frustrate my life, i always got angry every time with them, good riddance sha, maybe I will give polaris a chance

5 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Mouthpis(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Thank God for CBN.

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by BruncleZuma: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by richidinho(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
grin
polaris ko
poland leaque ni

they are looking for pesin money wey dem go carry run

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by parpylo(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Acquisition of mainstreet bank was there undoing !!

10 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by stubbornman(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
They shouldn't try shit with my emotions ohhh that's my salary account angry

9 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by zlantanfan: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Customers better start withdrawing ASAP.

No be to change name be the thing na about content ask airtel

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
This is seriously serious
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by itskings: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
c
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by parpylo(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Acquisition of mainstreet bank was the beginning of thier undoing since 2016!!

7 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by BanevsJoker(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
They are getting ready to polarize customers' funds. Bi-polar entities, with multiple personality disorder. They are the Airtel of banking with a guaranteed name change every few years.

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by rapheal5(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Use better bank dem no go answer later dem go add Astra to it, work of transmission to commission
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Aldebaran(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by ceasarpoetic(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2018
this is a welcome development but I rather stay with my old first bank...
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Yeecar(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2018
jfolorun:
RIP Skye bank. Polarization ti take over grin
I feel somehow about this development.
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Narldon: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Groovenaija360(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2018
grin
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
must they change the name, they knew bank consist of both literate and illiterate, why sending panic attack to the novice one. you can still acquire with logo change and name still remain as in the same, even customers won't know acquisition as been taken since it wouldn't have any effect on the deposit except the share holders.

I hope they won't start charging name every year

7 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by HisSexcellency(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Skye bank is now the etisalat of the banking sector tongue

Btw, check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by unyimecc(f): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
from afrik bank to mainstream to skybank now polarized... Bye bye o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu / 13 Ways You Feel When The ATM Swallows Your Card -zikoko / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.