Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) (2576 Views)

Broadband Internet With 3g Usb Router Using Zain,mtn,glo, Stacomms: Modem / Mtn Glo Zain Free Browsing Cheat/settings / Which Network Is (mtn,glo,visa,zain) Is Best For 3g Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
some pieces of 3.5G ZTE Modem for auction. Tested and works
with all gsm network in naija.
It supports up to 7.2mbps speed.
You will get a free glo sim plus 150mb
from GLO.

call or text to offer your price.
Beading starts NOW! but closes
on Midnight Friday 6th August.

You will get one month support,
free marketing consultation,
free e-book links on marketing offline and online
gist on how to start and run small businesses.

Catch on this, start texting or mailing now with your price
offers.

+2347034039258
je_og@yahoo.com
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
5k cash!! now now
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by infomillionaire: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
Are you quit sure that it supports all networks, if so it will be interesting.

N5K is ok

stay cool
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by Vitality31(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
bros will you sell for N5500, i need it sharp sharp
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by nazzyon(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2010
Wetin una dey talk sef.

N5,501

grin grin grin
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2010
tseew!!

5, 502
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by puskin: 6:03am On Jul 31, 2010
n5503.25
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by nazzyon(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2010
Na wa 4 una o?

N5,503.26
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2010
5, 550

end of discussion!!! grin
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by mask006: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2010
i ll pay 5600 hope its mine
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by Sulele4by4(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2010
Let me get one i can stil make it #5,607.What about dat?
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
The Open market Price that I normally sell it for is N9,000.
it is brand new. I am giving it away regardless of how much
the offer will be. Bid is still open till midnight Friday 6th Agust, 2010.

N5,600, Hmm! it is gettiing more and more intresting.
Remember the specs is 7.2Mbps speed.
Works with Glo,Mtn,Zain and Etisalat.

Brand new Glo sim, with an option of
150mb browsing inclusive.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by sunboy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
I pay 5700 for it,  call me
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by k00lxpert(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2010
i 'll pay 7000 for d modem. U can reach me on, 08052186322
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by samuelk(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
holla if you'll accept 5,000
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
we've got a 7,000 naira in the house
and someone is still offering 5,000.

6th of august is around the corner. Beading will soon
close. If you are still interested lets see what you are
offering.

FREE REPORT on INTERNET SERVICE Providers in NIgeria
coming up soon. from the stables of TONES AND TUNES VENTURES.
Stay tuned to this channel of broadcast. Its jaysay; that's the channel.

This report will guide you on what internet service providers are up to
and how to get the best value for your money spent. You don't want to spend your
hard earned cash and then make a wrong buying decission.

UPDATE:
Right now, you must have noticed if you use MTN for your internet
that from 10pm to 12midnight, the connection comes on and goes off.
But as soon as it is 12midnight it'll be stable. At that it'll still be slow.

What challenge are you having with yours, feel free to tell me, I will assist
you with informations to get the best out of it. (IT'S FREE).
call +2347034039258.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by webgenius(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
I'll pay N7001
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by Vitality31(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
Bros, i will pay 6k, i want to buy it. Am not joking, am very very serious. You can holla me on 08036328718. Some dude are joking here. If you will fling it to me, i will pay sharply
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2010
One day to Go!
i still sell this stuff in my office for N10,000.
I sold one yesterday.

You gotta take this auction think seriously.
Auction closes tomorrow. 12mindnight.

post your interest and your price.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by okgerald(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
jaysay:

we've got a 7,000 naira in the house
and someone is still offering 5,000.

6th of august is around the corner. Beading will soon
close. If you are still interested lets see what you are
offering.

FREE REPORT on INTERNET SERVICE Providers in NIgeria
coming up soon. from the stables of TONES AND TUNES VENTURES.
Stay tuned to this channel of broadcast. Its jaysay; that's the channel.

This report will guide you on what internet service providers are up to
and how to get the best value for your money spent. You don't want to spend your
hard earned cash and then make a wrong buying decission.

UPDATE:
Right now, you must have noticed if you use MTN for your internet
that from 10pm to 12midnight, the connection comes on and goes off.
But as soon as it is 12midnight it'll be stable. At that it'll still be slow.

What challenge are you having with yours, feel free to tell me, I will assist
you with informations to get the best out of it. (IT'S FREE).
call +2347034039258.

Bros i am having a little problem with my huwaei usb modem. I have a mtn usb modem that is already unlocked. I am trying to use it with a glo sim but it wont just connect. I just bought the sim and have subscribed to one og glo data plan. Any solution to this? undecided
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
ok.gerald:

Bros i am having a little problem with my huwaei usb modem. I have a mtn usb modem that is already unlocked. I am trying to use it with a glo sim but it wont just connect. I just bought the sim and have subscribed to one og glo data plan. Any solution to this? undecided

You won't be able to use your huawei mtn modem for glo.
what you will keep getting is error! the solution is stick to
zain or etisalat. Glo works with something they call DNS, and it
is not enabled on that particular modem. If you have the MTN zte modem, it may
well work.

But, i met a guy at Ikeja, who can twick it, and it'l start working with Glo,
though he said it is risky. If yu want to let it accept glo, we can meet at ikeja
one of these days and I'll get it done for you through him. but, i don't know how
much he'll charge.

Better still get my ZTE modem and sell of your mtn modem. the choice and
choosing is yours. I hope you find this useful.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by webgenius(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2010
@Jaysay: Hi, I believe the modem is mine to accept or refuse.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by okgerald(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2010
jaysay:

You won't be able to use your huawei mtn modem for glo.
what you will keep getting is error! the solution is stick to
zain or etisalat. Glo works with something they call DNS, and it
is not enabled on that particular modem. If you have the MTN zte modem, it may
well work.

But, i met a guy at Ikeja, who can twick it, and it'l start working with Glo,
though he said it is risky. If yu want to let it accept glo, we can meet at ikeja
one of these days and I'll get it done for you through him. but, i don't know how
much he'll charge.

Better still get my ZTE modem and sell of your mtn modem. the choice and
choosing is yours. I hope you find this useful.

Thanks for the info, all i am getting is error! The modem is still new and i wish i knew about this earlier. I got a manual config from glo but this only works with opera mini on my 3G phone. It wont even browse with my phone default browser. It works well with opera mini but when i try downloading using opera mini, it takes forever. This is serious.

It wont even work with nokia pc suite.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by okgerald(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2010
How much is your modem. i can swap my mtn modem for your zte modem and add a little some thing. If you are interested, lemme know
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
hi all,

Its been intresting, the bidding. it is coming to an end 3hours
from now, by 12am. The highest price is 7k so far. The 7k will win out
eventualy. if you have an offer more than that post it so that it can be yours.

Its only one left, and it is a 7.2mbps. the new sets that just arrived is
3.6mbps and it goes for 9k. hurry and post your own bidding.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by webgenius(m): 1:00am On Aug 08, 2010
@JaySay: please don't shift the goal post.Your post says Friday night.

some pieces of 3.5G ZTE Modem for auction. Tested and works
with all gsm network in naija.
It supports up to 7.2mbps speed.
You will get a free glo sim plus 150mb
from GLO.

call or text to offer your price.
Beading starts NOW! but closes
on Midnight Friday 6th August.

You will get one month support,
free marketing consultation,
free e-book links on marketing offline and online
gist on how to start and run small businesses.

Catch on this, start texting or mailing now with your price
offers.

+2347034039258
je_og@yahoo.com

Please hand it over to the highest bidder as at the end of Friday honourably
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by ladoshy: 1:09am On Aug 08, 2010
Ok guys,here is the oppurtunity,you can buy a ZTE modem and simply unlock it or buy mtn modem and use glo sim on it simply by adding a DNS address.Well i dont need money,all I need is a THANK YOU reply.send your to quest to dipowo@gmail.com. wink
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 2:41am On Aug 08, 2010
k00lxpert:

i 'll pay 7000 for d modem. U can reach me on, 08052186322

you are the highest bidder, you can have the modem.
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2010
You can buy a truly universal 3.5G modem that work with ALL 4 GSM networks in NIgeria, 7.2Mbps speed, Come with you activated SIM cards and do not buy if it does n't browse with any network, for only N6,999 only. Give me a call on 08063073821
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by jaysay(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
the zte modem is still available.

@akanwu, this isn't the market place, you should have
started your own thread. at least you have one, why still
the day here? hmmm!
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by webgenius(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Jaysay, I am the highest bidder with N7001
Re: Zte 3.5g Modem 7.2mbps Speed For Auction(zain/mtn,glo,etisalt Compliant!) by okgerald(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2010
ladoshy:

Ok guys,here is the oppurtunity,you can buy a ZTE modem and simply unlock it or buy mtn modem and use glo sim on it simply by adding a DNS address.Well i dont need money,all I need is a THANK YOU reply.send your to quest to dipowo@gmail.com. wink

I sent you a mail but no response from you till now

(1) (Reply)

Google Blog Search Engine / All My Files Open In Media Player Mode. Pls Help / Free Zain Browsing Reveal For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.